• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy for Riri to get another number one proving the haters wrong (once again)

Shame about the music video being a boring mess... She had better...

What is it with Riri being lacklustre in executing her ANTI stuff?

Meanwhile Gaga still has 3 #1... Tragic. Bad Romance got robbed. What song chartblocked that song?

Floridian

How adorable
Cb2CiNCWEAAkofL.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

on the clock
But the party don't stop no
Whoa-oh oh oh
Whoa-oh oh oh

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Imma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
TiK ToK, on the clock
But the party don't stop no
Whoa-oh oh oh
Whoa-oh oh oh

cory64

"Rihanna posts her 24th top 10 on Radio Songs, passing Mariah Carey's 23 for the most top 10s dating to the chart's December 1990 inception."

Poor Mimi!

SaintZ

Jack Antonoff and Zedd want to produce for Kesha:
jackantonoff @jackantonoff

hey @kesharose -- don't know what the legal specifics are, but if you want to make something together & then leak it for everyone I'm around
.. @kesharose or just make something and wait on it till that creep can't block you anymore. standing offer ... http://tmi.me/1fcvyG
Zedd ‏@Zedd 44m44 minutes ago

@KeshaRose very very sorry to hear about the whole situation. I'll be happy to produce a song for you if you want my help.
That's nice.

Mau ®

Dr. Luke is tweeting now:

Dr. Luke Doctor Luke ‏@TheDoctorLuke 2m2 minutes ago
I didn’t rape Kesha and I have never had sex with her. Kesha and I were friends for many years and she was like my little sister.

Dr. Luke Doctor Luke ‏@TheDoctorLuke 11m11 minutes ago
The only truly objective person who knows the facts is the judge. The judge did not rule in Kesha's favor on Friday

SaintZ

Dr. Luke Doctor Luke ‏@TheDoctorLuke 3m3 minutes ago

Mark Geragos (kesha's attorney) represented Scott Peterson and Chris Brown. How can he pretend he cares about women's rights?
SCREAMING.

Mau ®

@TheDoctorLuke 1m1 minute ago
It’s sad that she would turn a contract negotiation into something so horrendous and untrue.

@TheDoctorLuke 1m1 minute ago
But I feel confident when this is over the lies will be exposed and the truth will prevail..

Mmmhm. One side has been serving cold hard facts backed by receipts, while the other has only been serving overly emotional arguments with no real backing coupled with media manipulation.

I'll let that sink in.

Mau ®;196278728 said:
Mmmhm. One side has been serving cold hard facts backed by receipts, while the other has only been serving overly emotional arguments with no real backing coupled with media manipulation.

I'll let that sink in.

1) Who in their right mind would come up with a false rape allegation against her producer, undergo massive legal stress and fees, place irreparable PR pressure on an entire label, and risk not only derailing your career long-term but killing it COMPLETELY just to get out of a contract you didn't like?

2) I would wager that one of the top reasons women who have suffered sexual assault do NOT report these crimes is because the claims are incredibly difficult to substantiate or prove, since it's near impossible to prove something like that without some kind of witness or recording. I would also wager that many women who WERE raped ended up losing their cases because evidence is hard to secure, essentially showing us that someone can totally rape you and get away with it as long as there's no "trace" left, no cameras around, and no witnesses present. Not to mention undergoing claims of being a "liar" or "legal demon".

Just a friendly reminder that it is substantially easier for a rape defense to come up with distracting exhibits and secure them as evidence than it is for a rape prosecution to produce something truly definitive. By Kesha taking this to court and making it front page news, it tells me that something absolutely abhorrent happened to her.

Mau ®

Another Rihanna video coming

Shortly after the video’s release on Monday, Erem told The FADER that his section of the video was part of a bigger, original concept that has since been repurposed for another video project with Rihanna. He also spoke about Drake and Rihanna's natural chemistry, and why those blues and pinks look so good on camera.

The horse is still alive. We didn't kill any horses. Who knows? You might see her on a horse at some later point. You never know [laughs]. I'm not going to get into that, I'm going to keep it as a surprise. Whatever we've done with that, according to me, is the best—that's my baby. That's something that will come out pretty soon.

Source: Fader

Could it be "Kiss It Better" or "Love On The Brain"?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;196282169 said:
Another Rihanna video coming

Source: Fader

Could it be "Kiss It Better" or "Love On The Brain"?

Kiss It Better MV apparently was already recorded.

As for Luke he is now saying this should stay in the court after all his tweets lol

Dr. Luke Doctor LukeVerified account
‏@TheDoctorLuke
@keshasuxx ... I'm worried about what THEY gonna do!!!!... from me you just your usual spanking for being bad!!!! :p
3:04 PM - 4 Feb 2010

VGEVUT4.gif

SaintZ

OH LORD, this girl is exposing Luke now:
Kelley Dunlap ‏@kelleylocke 2h2 hours ago

uh, it's probably worth noting that the selectively unsealed deposition dr. luke is referring to also includes this:
Cb2f4wwWAAAfi0s.png

Cb2gB5JWwAUMrbE.png

I thought Kesha was like a little sister to him. A MESS.
Kelley Dunlap ‏@kelleylocke 2h2 hours ago

& the suggestion that kesha tried to get out of her contract in Dec 2005, less than a year after signing w/luke
Cb2gWIYW4AEhucH.png

There's a lot of info on ha twitter, she works for Buzffed.

Floridian

So generalizing all of POPGAF is alright but when someone says "GAF" (like that isn't the same thing, lbr) it's "gang-up on and accuse someone of Hive-mind remarks". Umm okay then.

So generalizing all of POPGAF is alright but when someone says "GAF" (like that isn't the same thing, lbr) it's "gang-up on and accuse someone of Hive-mind remarks". Umm okay then.

They certainly love to lurk, though.

Views: 377,226

WOW @ the K-Pop thread views though lmao

Stay safe, Mau.

#prayercircle

My favorite artist is Katy Perry and I only ever listen to her. I haven't listened to music that's not played on radio for years and years. I only listen to radio pop and I listen to the radio all day long.

(I think that's what most generalizations are going for. Oop @ them being completely wrong because at least a select few of us have something resembling taste.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom