• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

llehuty

WOW @ the K-Pop thread views though lmao

VKAENWA.png

Our double platinum certified impact, when will Rihanna?

People obviously come for the quality music, like:
TAEMIN - Press Your Number

Dangerous Jailbait would be more apt.

Remember how Don't Be Gone Too Long Slayed?

tumblr_o04204WyFZ1tew4mqo4_400.jpg

Remember how literally no one except Mau knew it was originally a Fist Brown song?

Ariana should have put her full solo version on her latest mixtape.

rhandino

Banned
I still havent seen the vids for Work but Rihallah and ANTi makes me wonder who is going to be the next black "It Girl" to break BIG into the music scene because beyond Rihanna and Beyonce I am not seeing anyone rn.

Mau ®

The videos are basic but Aubrih's chemistry alone>>>>>>>>>>

Also the second video confirms she's the most beautiful pop star to ever have lived.

Tinashe's Aquarius album is so good. I don't know why I waited till recently to listen to it in full, but I was clearly missing out. Track after track is a treat, unlike the filler filled albums like some other artists release. Such a shame her latest material is lacking, because I like her and think that she could make it big.

cory64

Tinashe's Aquarius album is so good. I don't know why I waited till recently to listen to it in full, but I was clearly missing out. Track after track is a treat, unlike the filler filled albums like some other artists release. Such a shame her latest material is lacking, because I like her and think that she could make it big.

It is. The Joyride era has been such a mess so far I'm so disappointed (Party Favors is great tho)

Aguila

#ICONIC
Formation had more cultural impact than any of Rhat's McSingles tbh.

And poor MJ, being dethroned by Rhat's talentless twerking, the only dance move she seems to knows.

fbjifPi.gif

Floridian

Formation had more cultural impact than any of Rhat's McSingles tbh.

And poor MJ, being dethroned by Rhat's talentless twerking, the only dance move she seems to knows.

fbjifPi.gif

Stay pressed that your boring faves are barely even known for surpassing any kind of record.

fbjifPi.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Stay pressed that your boring faves are barely even known for surpassing any kind of record.

fbjifPi.gif
Azealia and OT have already spilled all the tea about that record; Your vacuous fave really has no defining talents other than finding cute singles and showing her nipples.

fbjifPi.gif

Floridian

Azealia and OT have already spilled all the tea about that record; Your vacuous fave really has no defining talents other than finding cute singles and showing her nipples.

fbjifPi.gif

edit: Azealia & OT are mad at Rih's success. I wouldn't blame them when she's more successful then they ever could be.

[Verse 2: Big Sean]
Uh huh, yeah, yeah, woah
All I see is warm champagne
Confetti on the floor from last night still laying
The same playlist on my phone still playing
As my eyes strain, jealous of the sun, wishing I could do the same
Man, but how I’m supposed rise though? When shit just hold me down
How I'm supposed to shine man, through all the smoke and clouds?
I’m on a trip, no luggage, no ticket
I’m looking in the mirror and I’m the only thing missing
I been tryna find myself, I feel so long distance
Made a promise to myself, I wouldn't just be a statistic
No, no, I’m the one of the one on one’s
Twenty some but my soul a hundred some
My mind’s racing, it’s racing
And honestly I can’t remember what it’s running from
I just hope that I come in one
Seems like everyone I know is getting married
Everyone else getting buried
Life should come with a sign saying
“Results may vary”
Straight up

[Outro: Miley Cyrus]
I take my place along the memory
The sun’s so high, it’s rising in the heat
Try to fight the sunrise but it comes for you
Love is brighter than the fiery violent truth

TrrVU1K.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
nooooo
i thought the clip had to be 30 secs+?

Yado

Freeballing is only cute when you want to show off your dickprint on a quick run somewhere. I wouldn't go clubbing with my dick flapping around.
hJRzYMQ.gif

Freeballing is only cute when you want to show off your dickprint on a quick run somewhere. I wouldn't go clubbing with my dick flapping around.
hJRzYMQ.gif
I wouldn't even do that tbh. If you want dick print just look at nude pics or something before leaving the house.
A Rihanna fan of course.

Some like the feel of saggy balls rubbing against the fabric of clothing or something along those lines. #TeamBoxerBriefs
Ew.

rhandino

Banned
You all know that Formation was made more as a statement than as a chart hitter. The fact that is a private video on her YouTube channel AND that it was gave for free during launch should tell you that.

Bless Aubrey for giving the Rihallah another #1 tho, his impacT

Why WOULDN'T you wear underwear? Disgusting tbh.
Maybe he had a craiglist date later and didn't want to lose time removing clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom