• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
i want that trophy
tumblr_lvlcnx0o0N1r7bwg3o1_500.gif

I just watched that new "straight" guy reacts vid

again, entranced by the titty... maybe a little too much

is it actually Mau?

Men are entranced by genitalia regardless of their sexual orientation honestly, the question should then become "is this worth uploading to youtube or should I keep the foolishness to myself"

MrV4ltor

I wonder if Gaga/Dianne will say anything about Kesha when they win their Oscar

I can already see Diane her messy ass taking up most of the time rambling about how amazing Gaga is. I think Gaga won't mention Kesha by name, but say something general about rape in the entertainment industry.

I played the Burlesque soundtrack today on my way to work (listen, I can't fix America) just to revisit some deliciously shrill and shouty Christina Aguilera moments of brilliance, though it ended with me replaying the best song on that album, Cher's "You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me."

Truly the "You Haven't Seen The Last of Me" of this album. It is definitely sung by Cher and is absolutely a song on this album. Burlesque, the Soundtrack. That I own, and also listened to today. By far the best soundtrack album exclusively featuring Cher and Christina Aguilera. Please support your local artists <3

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I played the Burlesque soundtrack on my way to work (listen, I can't fix America) just to revisit some deliciously shrill and shouty Christina Aguilera moments of brilliance, though it ended with me replaying the best song on that album, Cher's "You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me."

Truly the "You Haven't Seen The Last of Me" of this album. It is definitely sung by Cher and is absolutely a song on this album. Burlesque, the Soundtrack. That I own, and also listened to today. By far the best soundtrack album exclusively featuring Cher and Christina Aguilera. Please support your local artists <3

I liked Burlesque soundtrack but the movie I cant really watch. I listen a few of the tracks still on Spotify

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Lets not do too much on poor brit
The late 90s/ early 00s were a dark period for everybody, including our faves
there are multiple photos of me wearing a spice girls dress that had tassels. Tassels!
my sister and her friends had questionable taste

Phreaker

WHEN WILL YOUR FAVES MAKE A SOUNDTRACK TO TOP WHITNEY'S THE BODYGUARD?

The answer is never, and you know it.

Never is probably accurate, but Celine is truly a soundtrack queen in her own right:

My Heart Will Go On - Titanic
Because You Loved Me - Up Close & Personal
Beauty and the Beast - Beauty and the Beast
When I Fall in Love - Sleepless in Seattle
I'm Alive - Stuart Little 2
Then You Look at Me - Bicentennial Man

Speaking of which, She is goin to stream her return to The Colosseum tonight, Tuesday, Feb 23 at 10:30 PM (EST) at http://celinedion.com (her "love tribune to René") RIP

mMwNvzC.png

rhandino

Banned
I can't stop using Trophy, shit goes DEEP and HARD rn.

I want that Trophy!

QCV8TF6.gif

c0a3145f4b06968a0cb9daa676c87e41.jpg

I had this. RIP
I admit that I had a notebook FULL of pictures of ha and the lyrics of all her song but this... why? and how?

u36ac38.gif

Mau ®;196423247 said:
TMZ has leaked a video of Keha denying she was ever raped by Luke.

Whew.
They are really going to end ha and send the remains to the deepest pits of hell, isn't? Shiiiiiii...

9OBGw1C.gif

So uh, first time here. I'm normally a heavy metal guy, but I'm finding myself winding down that path a little too exclusively lately. I don't want to turn into that guy that only listens to death metal and stuff with tons of screaming because it's teh br00tals, even if I do love it.

I do enjoy some pop music on occasion, and I'd like a bit more of it for variety and because sometimes I want to dance like an idiot white person.

Only pop I have on my iPod is Taylor Swift and a bit of Kelly Clarkson. Cascada if you want to count eurodance. That's it.

If I say I don't like Modonna, Rhiana, or Beyonce (or Kesha really, though she has some fun tunes to her), could ya'll throw some recs my way? Anything upbeat and fun, preferably with lyrics that aren't too trashy. I'm still not sure where my limits are there, since Taylor Swift has some pretty bubblegum shit and I'm not a teenage girl, but I guess I can make some concessions.

I really don't know what I'm asking, to be honest, since "Pop" as a genre is fucking huge. Maybe just a place to start and then Youtube recs can lead me down some bizarre rabbit holes.

So uh, first time here. I'm normally a heavy metal guy, but I'm finding myself winding down that path a little too exclusively lately. I don't want to turn into that guy that only listens to death metal and stuff with tons of screaming because it's teh br00tals, even if I do love it.

I do enjoy some pop music on occasion, and I'd like a bit more of it for variety and because sometimes I want to dance like an idiot white person.

Only pop I have on my iPod is Taylor Swift and a bit of Kelly Clarkson. Cascada if you want to count eurodance. That's it.

If I say I don't like Modonna, Rhiana, or Beyonce (or Kesha really, though she has some fun tunes to her), could ya'll throw some recs my way? Anything upbeat and fun, preferably with lyrics that aren't too trashy. I'm still not sure where my limits are there, since Taylor Swift has some pretty bubblegum shit and I'm not a teenage girl, but I guess I can make some concessions.

I really don't know what I'm asking, to be honest, since "Pop" as a genre is fucking huge. Maybe just a place to start and then Youtube recs can lead me down some bizarre rabbit holes.

Charli_XCX_-_Sucker.png

Carly_Rae_Jepsen_-_Emotion.png

Also, if you haven't already, give Lady Gaga's The Fame Monster a spin.

Mau ®

Mmm.

I think you could check out Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" album. It has some light 80's glam-metal production there.

Grimes last album "Art Angels" is quite great.

EDIT: The two albums recommended above also fit the criteria.

SaintZ

Based on your criteria:

Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me
Grimes - Flesh Without Blood
Foxes - Youth
Charli XCX - Break The Rules

ETA: nnn what they said.

forgetting a ton of stuff tbh. Also give ANTi by Rihanna a listen and get into Vroom Vroom and Trophy by Charli XCX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom