• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
it's on spotify right now!

her song with hannah diamond

H8yEKi1.gif

take me SOPHIE

What about Secret? I wasnt feeling it at first but it grew.

[Pre-Hook]
Take the crown, shut it down, 'bout to steal the show
Shooting star, I’m a boss, Marilyn Monroe
All the girls 'round the world, now we in control
All the girls 'round the world, one, two, three, let's go
Take the crown, shut it down, 'bout to steal the show
Shooting star, I’m a boss, Marilyn Monroe
All the girls 'round the world, now we in control
All the girls 'round the world, one, two, three, let's go

H8yEKi1.gif

[Hook]
I want that trophy
3Jl5JAJ.gif

(Woo, woo) Throw it up!
(Woo, woo) Throw it up!
(Woo, woo) Throw it up!
(Woo) I want that trophy
(Woo, woo) Throw it up!
(Woo, woo) Throw it up!
(Woo, woo) Throw it up!
(Woo) I want that trophy

fuCK
edit:
[Bridge]
Under the glimmering lights, my secrets out
Now I got nothing to hide, come tear me down
Shimmering all through the night, I'm tempted by you
It's all true, oh

Na na na no one gets to know 'bout you
Na na na no one gets to know 'bout
Know 'bout you, you, you, you
No one gets to know 'bout you
Na na na no one gets to know 'bout shh
Shh
H8yEKi1.gif

rhandino

Banned
Trophy is a very legit slay and I yet to hear the rest of the EP BUT I think that Charli sometimes take this songs and starts build them up really really good and then... welp.

The pay off is something she needs to work a bit me thinks but still I live for Trophy and Break the Rules =P

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Go319

Shhh! renewed my faith that my fave wasn't done for yet (a decade later tho.... *sigh*) and I present it to you today.

Thank you for your time and excuse any grammatical errors.
JGF5MHX.gif

My spirit animal!

Shhh! Is the greatest! Underrated gem of a song, so funky, so horny, oozes all sorts of purple. Gold is one of my fave albums ever by anyone, ever.

I saw it performed live twice in 2003, I lived.

Just finished catching 8 of his Piano and Microphone shows in Australia. Amazing.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
My spirit animal!

Shhh! Is the greatest! Underrated gem of a song, so funky, so horny, oozes all sorts of purple. Gold is one of my fave albums ever by anyone, ever.

I saw it performed live twice in 2003, I lived.

Just finished catching 8 of his Piano and Microphone shows in Australia. Amazing.

Wait you saw 8 of his shows!?
Has robido been supplanted as gaf's biggest Prince fan?

Yado

meh
It kind of sounds like it samples that Daniel Bedingfield song, and why are they all singing so low and lifelessly?

Vazduh

[edit]: okay @ this Camilla person's voice. How do people listen to her without puncturing their ear drums? Be more nasal, sis. So awful.

For some reason Camilla is viewed as a fan-favorite, but I also don't get it.

She and Ally are always doing a bit too much.

The other three... they're good. Effortless.

Well, that was as big of a pile shit as expected.

Queens of maintaining standards.

[edit]: okay @ this Camilla person's voice. How do people listen to her without puncturing their ear drums? Be more nasal, sis. So awful.

Fucking thank you. She has the worst voice in the group, she's not even the prettiest but she is the fan favorite?!?!

The best singer, the best looking and the one most likely to be better solo is Lauren. Everyone but Camilla tbh...

Hmmm this Vroom Vroom EP...

Vroom is like if MIA embraced pop a little more

Paradise has great moments but I still can't place it

Giving Trophy another listen in a minute

Trophy SHITS tho

Bitch, I'm here to fuck you up
Wanna make your bottle pop, ooh nah
I'm 'bout to drop, looking like "wow"
We spending cause we got this
These dollars all in my pockets
I'm like a diamond in the sky, so high

6V4TSBW.gif
6V4TSBW.gif
6V4TSBW.gif

rhandino

Banned
So for a little less than a million you can have Pitbull singing in your party for an hour while Nick Jonas doing the same costs around 2 grands.

Oh.

HiF9WJw.gif

rhandino

Banned
That thread is going to be a mess in record time, but this is what you geT when people start doing the most when they spoil themselves.

Oh well, new Pokemon games hype!

andSwbq.gif

Mau ®

Tame Impala gives praise to RIh.

OH GOD PLEASE PRODUCE HER WHOLE NEXT ALBUM AND MARRY HER. SHE BETTER GET ON SOME HIPSTER D FOR ONCE IN HER LIFE!!! SURROUND YOURSELF WITH GOOD PEOPLE RHAT.

Phreaker

I like Work From Home, but yeah... Camilla's voice is the most unique and not always in a good way. I listened to the song maybe half a dozen times getting ready for work, so I didn't know which girl was singing which part other than Camilla. Now seeing the video I think both Normani Kordei and Dinah-Jane Hansen have nice voices. Lauren didn't even get a solo part so IDK.

Guys I think FH2 might be a thing though. I will use this song.

Katy Perry is actually JonBenet Ramsey?!

H8yEKi1.gif

MrV4ltor

I think 5th Harmony don't quite understand that the straights don't wanna see hot men in music videos. Single will flop = confirmed.

Frodo

Work From Home > Worth It.

Lol @ another song spamming "work" in the chorus though.

Knee, ha impact.

"The voice of our generation" - Nasser

I sometimes wonder if Katy will ever win a single Grammy...

At least she has a nice granny as a consolation prize.

reg_634.perry.grandma.lc.021311.jpg

With the way the Grammy's sank this year, it is well probable that she will win all the Grammy's next year if she dares to release anything.

Floridian

Shin Who?

Pokeman, unbothered it remains.

I think 5th Harmony doesn't quite understand that the straights don't want to see hot men in music videos. Single will flop = confirmed.
The straights don't use them and hardly represents their fanbase. And they wouldn't be focusing on the man in the first place.

Kind of pressed that new Pokemon is, again, a 3DS title. Was hoping it was an NX project or something. I know Pokemon's always excelled on mobile but I'm still waiting for a console MMRPG to really take the series to new heights. Oh well, safe is cute too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom