• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreaker

Oh wow, that was amazing.

Really, it was amazing. I just watched it again at work and it brought me to tears. I can't watch it at work anymore. No wonder everyone is buying the song today and has like 1.3M views already.

tumblr_inline_nfbx24sfjs1shrb8p.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I do have a very good feeling about Brit's next era
As a person and a performer she seems to be in a good place

CoolOff

Hi PG. I'm just here to say that this Charli EP is giving me "life", as you say.

Not the Hanna Diamond one though, the vocals are too 90s eurotrash.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
there's this catchy song that plays on the radio at my gym but I don't know what the tune is or what the lyrics are

it's upbeat and poppy/dance-y
the woman singer sounds a bit like beyonce

the radio station always plays, like Billboard hot 100 songs (sorry, hotling bling, same old love, etc.) but I can't find it on the hot 100 list. anyone know what song it might be?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
there's this catchy song that plays on the radio at my gym but I don't know what the tune is or what the lyrics are

the radio station always plays, like Billboard hot 100 songs (sorry, hotling bling, same old love, etc.) but I can't find it on the hot 100 list. anyone know what song it might be?

Beyonce - Formation came out recently and its not in BB 100.

You said upbeat so I know its not her but I dont know anyone else that sounds like Bey.

What about 'The Girl is Mine'???

Sam Smith?

I
Think ilmdunk but I'm all settled in and wanted to say you gals are swell

Keep on keepin in, throughout kmsikl dag rust Charli Xcs is à desastreus

Love unieke

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Just had the ep on when I was in the shower and as a whole it really works

I'm still Trophy>Paradise>Vroom Vroom>Secret but before I would never listen to the latter two but now I would
sléy a bit charli

llehuty

okay, so this is a big hew or whatever, but i just discovered this song from 2015, and it's a legit slay.

like some retro-electro pop fusion weird mess. i use.

like, did everyone already hear this? video has like 6 million views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electro_swing

I was already over it even before it was a thing.
Of course this shit would get played endlessly all around europe for about 1 year. Ugh.

But it's true that what you linked is better than the typical electroswing.

Aren't the girls in fifth harmony still teenagers? Why are they singing about middle aged women things. Michelle Obama, Mariah, now working from home, and them models look like they could've given birth to these girls.

Frodo

90's girls group singing about Girl Power were more progressive than that reductive, self deprecating mess.

Ignore it and it might go away.

I don't think there's a single weak song on this album. And it's 16 songs. And the way he made Rhat's rendition of Diamonds utterly irrelevant.

W H E W @ this AOTY contender.

H

E

W

The only flaw he has is his face tbh. Lol

I was about to say he doesn't look too bad. But yeah, sis does not fare well sans heavy Photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom