• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frodo

Kind of pressed that new Pokemon is, again, a 3DS title. Was hoping it was an NX project or something. I know Pokemon's always excelled on mobile but I'm still waiting for a console MMRPG to really take the series to new heights. Oh well, safe is cute too

They could still make it multi, could they not? I see no reason to announce it for the NX now when NX itself hasn't been announced.

MrV4ltor

Kind of pressed that new Pokemon is, again, a 3DS title. Was hoping it was an NX project or something. I know Pokemon's always excelled on mobile but I'm still waiting for a console MMRPG to really take the series to new heights. Oh well, safe is cute too

I think a cross gen release is still possible, they could just announce the NX version as soon as they reveal the console.

MrV4ltor

With the way the Grammy's sank this year, it is well probable that she will win all the Grammy's next year if she dares to release anything.

She says she's still in the R&D phase all the time, which gives me hope that she won't release this year.
Probably just because she's scared that Taylor will snatch her weave in the fall tho.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
PLAGARISM
how can 5th hewmony sleep at night after straight up stealing the location, and even the oufits from the infinitely superior Ciara Work!?
trash

MrV4ltor

PLAGARISM
how can 5th hewmony sleep at night after straight up stealing the location, and even the oufits from the infinitely superior Ciara Work!?
trash

SHAMELESS hews!
tombstone.gif

Mau ®

6. RIHANNA - Work f/Drake: 107.924 (+ 2.791)
TAYLOR SWIFT - New Romantics: 11.918 (+ 3.107)

The way my faves always win ;___;

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;196799678 said:
6. RIHANNA - Work f/Drake: 107.924 (+ 2.791)
TAYLOR SWIFT - New Romantics: 11.918 (+ 3.107)

The way my faves always win ;___;

only because you hastily discard them whenever they don't, inthezone

Mau ®

I've blacked out my stanning of Spears and I do not appreciate being reminded of it. I was miserable back then and I'm now a better person in a better place.

Thanks for understanding.

Mau ®;196804625 said:
I've blacked out my stanning of Spears and I do not appreciate being reminded of it. I was miserable back then and I'm now a better person in a better place.

I too was once a stan of the desiccated corpse. But I've since renounced ha (except Blackout because lordt.)

We're gonna make it, bruh.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Charli's EP is fun and I wouldn't mind seeing an experimental pop album in that direction (it better have Girl's Night Out tho).

BUT what happened to her K-pop inspired alber??? The videos for that would have been amazing.
cry.gif

And the more I listen to it, the more I think Superlove might be her best song ever (and the best pop song ever too).
cry.gif

Zutroy

Mau ®;196804625 said:

I too was once a stan of the desiccated corpse. But I've since renounced ha (except Blackout because lordt.)

We're gonna make it, bruh.
Mess.

You'll be back when the legendary miss Britney Spears delivers B9 a.k.a album of the century.

Who wasn't tho? She was everything back then.

#NoShame #Justice4Blackout

I think Mau was a stan until Britney Jean, when he realized she had left the building before he did. You can't blame him considering she's now just a sub-par drag queen performing Britney songs in Vegas. When Derrick Barry is a better Britney than Britney herself...

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Charli has her label and also a radio show starting tonight at 8pm GMT
#PussyPower

Week One Playlist

Background Music
PC Music Sounds Megamix featuring elements of easyFun
Lil Data - "Change"
easyFun - "Easy Money"
Charli XCX - "Body Of My Own (Instrumental)"
Charli XCX - "Nuclear Seasons (Instrumental)"
Hannah Diamond - "Every Night (Instrumental)"
Nicki Minaj & will.i.am - "Check It Out! (Instrumental)"
Charli XCX - "London Queen (Instrumental)"

Main Playlist
Charli XCX & SOPHIE - “Vroom Vroom”
Justin Bieber feat. Ludacris - “Baby”
Hannah Diamond - “Pink and Blue”
A. G. Cook - “Money On A Gold Plate”
MARMITE MOMENT: Bip Ling - “Bip Burger”
Tkay Maidza - “Ghost”
Dizzee Rascal - "I Love U"
Charli XCX & SOPHIE - "Trophy"
Yung Lean feat. Ballout - "Wanna Smoke"
Hannah Diamond - "Hi"
Interview with Hannah Diamond
Charli XCX & SOPHIE feat. Hannah Diamond - "Paradise"
Nicki Minaj & will.i.am - "Check It Out!"
SOPHIE - "VYZEE"
Paris Hilton - "Stars Are Blind"

EDIT: Already on the Interview with Hannah Diamond.

And death at Stars Are Blind in the end (let me shamefully bop)

Mau ®

I think Mau was a stan until Britney Jean, when he realized she had left the building before he did. You can't blame him considering she's now just a sub-par drag queen performing Britney songs in Vegas. When Derrick Barry is a better Britney than Britney herself...

I stopped stanning when her X-Factor season started airing. You could tell she was soulless husk and I could no longer get behind that.

Frodo

tbqh,with a little bit of alcohol I'll stan anyone who puts out talenT.

If Britney does it, I'll be there with Nasser celebrating the Voice of Our Generation.

Z1R9YHr.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Dr. Luke's mom has joined to talk about Kesha saying Kesha is lying.
8fb1e726ed.png

She reminds me of someone. I wonder who.
tumblr_mviyge7lFq1r3ifxzo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom