• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrV4ltor

It is not like any of them actually watched the Documentary TIHTY plays on. Also, Fifty Shades of Grey winning an Oscar, even a best song one would be HI.LA.RI.OUS

It doesn't even matter if they didn't see any of the movies that the songs accompany. 50 Shades just has such an overall bad rep at this point, that the voters would probably be afraid to vote for it, even if they did like the song. It's really between Sam (Blegh) and Gags.

Diane/Gaga are favored to win evidently. Diane deserves it, she's been nominated several times but never won. A Leo tea

Also Gaga needs to win to cap off the biggest month of her career. Her performance hopefully will be good as long as she avoids the Dope voice

rhandino

Banned
Gaga and Diane are going to win this one... because the other option are Sam Smith with that Skyfall redux song and The Weeknd that is too "urban" for the Oscars.

Ugh, let me seethe in my corner.

MrV4ltor

Gaga's also heading for that Tony. The guy who produced this, said in an interview that he has an idea for a musical that includes all her hits.
All she needs after that is that for the EGOT is an Emmy that she could get through an HBO tour special or something.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
New Arca dropping soon! He just released Mutant, and already about to release another. Scalp me! Yas

Heard any of the artists I listed?
aDBgyiA.gif

The thing is is that the stakes are high for Gaga to win the OSCAR now... Too much hype and acclaim can be damaging and embarrassing if things go the wrong way

rhandino

Banned
First the National Anthem, them the messy Bowie performance and now this... seems those check didn't have enough funds!

0AbTQK3.gif

Mau ®;197077945 said:
Y'all were so sure

0AbTQK3.gif

The song is Oscar bait and Diane Warren has been nominated 8 times so far...

Meowster

Seeing everyone dragging Sam Smith all across social media (mostly for being the wors vocalist of the night and with the worst song) brings warm feelings to my heart.

rhandino

Banned
Seeing everyone dragging Sam Smith all across social media (mostly for being the wors vocalist of the night and with the worst song) brings warm feelings to my heart.
Yeah, as much as I'm getting my life rn I can't deny that Writing on the Wall is absolute garbage and his performance tonight was horrid.

At least 50 Shades didn't won anything, poor Abel.

Just checking in to see how yall responding to gaga losing...I guess nobody here likes her?
I'm bothered by her campaign to come back to relevance and how in your face has been as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom