• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
I think "Focus" is a grower not a shower. Whereas "Hello" had impacT and is a shower not a grower.

"Focus" is suffering from the "I was in the pool syndrome", but it will grow on us all.

George-Costanza-Yelling-I-Was-in-the-Pool-Seinfeld.gif

botty

Banned
I think "Focus" is a grower not a shower. Whereas "Hello" had impacT and is a shower not a grower.

"Focus" is suffering from the "I was in the pool syndrome", but it will grow on us all.

George-Costanza-Yelling-I-Was-in-the-Pool-Seinfeld.gif

Focus is a big, black dick. And any hate for it is mostly because racism still exists. If you are not a racist, you can purchase Focus on iTunes, it's currently #2.

tumblr_nx0nmdI9Qa1rvon16o1_500.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Focus is a big, black dick. And any hate for it is mostly because racism still exists. If you are not a racist, you can purchase Focus on iTunes, it's currently #2.

tumblr_nx0nmdI9Qa1rvon16o1_500.gif

But this is a misleading craiglist ad waiting to stab you after purchasing the song.
I love BBC

cory64

You know, after getting some rest and listening to Focus with fresh ears...

It's still completely unremarkable. It lacks goodness. It is nothingness.

cory64

Focus is the kind of song that happens when you're a thot at heart but you have to rely on coins from the parents of 8-year old white girls.

I probably would have purchased Focus if it wasn't for the terrible hook. I still can't believe anyone thought it was a good idea. The buildup....and then awful. So disappointing :(

rhandino

Banned
Why is Billboard putting the 5thHews when we all know that the only one with a remote possibility of something resembling a lasting career is the hot one aka. Camilla?

L6zS9Vo.png

And wow at the Zendaya pic...

4bfjZpf.jpg

35GChOK.gif

Mau ®

Zendaya is a bit of a Rhat clone but at least she didnt pretend to be a pop star for a decade before she went straight to modeling.

cory64

Applause was a hit but its video only has 224m views while FourFiveSeconds did worse and is nearing 300m.

Really, Gaga's Vevo receipts are tragic for someone who is supposedly global and video-oriented.

Born This Way: 6-week #1, 162m views

Run The World (Girls): #29 peak, 280m views

Floridian

I remember when Bad Romance was the most viewed video on YT around 5-6 years ago. She was truly a force back then.

Edit; Rihta & Tinashe trying hard to replace Rih. Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom