• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
12139611_1658654667746458_1918605584_n.jpg

Disgust-Shock.gif~c200
gjgS8Md.gif

botty

Banned
Every artist has to reach a point in their career where you separate the real fans from the fair weather fans. Lady Gaga has been doing this for 2 errors now and we've seen who stayed and who went (the sane). Rihanna just entered her phase and well, is there even a navy anymore? (not surprised).

The faux-Ariana fans are being weeded out, and can go cling to Taylor's receipts or whatever they do in their spare time (I don't know and don't care).

Do not worry about us, we're gonna be alright.

I do ask that you pray Ariana gets a better make up artist.

ciao
tumblr_inline_nwna78cQom1ripgeb_500.gif

Applause was a hit but its video only has 224m views while FourFiveSeconds did worse and is nearing 300m.

Really, Gaga's Vevo receipts are tragic for someone who is supposedly global and video-oriented.

Born This Way: 6-week #1, 162m views

Run The World (Girls): #29 peak, 280m views

True, which for a "video artist" is not a cute look, though it's because searches for Gaga videos dipped tremendously in recent years, whereas Beyoncé videos stayed on rotation I think. If she slayed with good music videos in her last album cycle then it would have helped. Bleh

Keep me coming, keep me going, keep me coming, keep me going
Keep me humming, keep me moaning, keep me humming, keep me moaning
Don't stop loving 'til the morning, don't stop loving 'til the morning
Don't stop screaming, freaking, blowing
DdPn7Rz.gif

well he was in that nintendo xenoblade thread so maybe he said something there tbh

bless nintendo for making gaming side seethe

The whingers need to learn the actual definition of censorship.

A 13 year old appearing with underboob with no other context or contribution is not art. It's disgusting. An Ariana tea.

The whingers need to learn the actual definition of censorship.

A 13 year old appearing with underboob with no other context or contribution is not art. It's disgusting. An Ariana tea.
right? it's fucking gross. It's kind of stupid to think Nintendo is going to fuck with that tbh. I don't think Sony or Microsoft would have released the game with that stuff.
R.I.P

I haven't messed around in the gaming side in a while. Gotta be careful.
honestly I don't wanna be rude but these days I stay away from any thread that has a high concentration of users with little anime girl avatars

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;183657191 said:
She looks like a being full of love and life.

I don't expect 100% gays to understand what Selena makes me feel.
How could you when you don't even 100% understand how women make you feel

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;183657191 said:
She looks like a being full of love and life.

I don't expect 100% gays to understand what Selena makes me feel.

That tickling sensation on your butt is not Selena giving you a prostate massage.

Nasser

I lowkey enjoy Focus now. It's bad but it's fun idk maybe because of the MV?

Which one of y'all twinks voodooed me into liking Focus?
tumblr_npfqneEYh21rbhiozo2_r1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom