• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

Billboard hot 100 top 10

1. Adele - Hello
2. Justin Bieber - Sorry
3. Drake - Hotline Bling
4. The Weeknd - The Hills
5. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean
6. Shawn Mendes - Stitches
7. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams
8. Fetty Wap - 679
9. R. City ft Adam Levine - Locked Away
10. The Weeknd -Can't Feel My Face

Meowster

Congrats to Adele. Hope her next single is less gimmicky and more deserving of this success.

ixz8qep7pgsx7i2uf7.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'd feel bad for Justin but while his music has gotten better, he is still a twat, so he can suck it
hope 1D get the #1 album just to see him sulk

Mau ®

Rihanna is shooting a music video (yes, MUSIC video) for her new single in the next few days.

So I guess things are happening? huh.

Floridian

Mau ®;183897455 said:
I hope it's for "Higher" aka the Rude Boy of this era.

I don't see anything single worthy about Higher tbh. It'll make a great album tracker/closer for sure, but Kiss It Better serves "hit single" more.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The new david guetta / sia / fetty wap song is horrid

Matt_

Tepid Gueta & Feta Dip should have been enough indicators tbh.

the combination of fetty and sia meant I couldn't understand a single word being said
but the decline from titanium and she wolf to this is great that the decline of Confident down the charts

Meowster

I feel bad for Ariana, Focus just was not the right choice. It's not that bad though. It's decent. Also, random, but my work started putting Christmas music on the radio (round one of Christmas has begun) and the first four artists played.. Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, and Leona Lewis. Time will tell if the Katy Perry Christmas Collection will have the same level of impact to place her with these wintry legends.

Matt_

TWO new Ellie Goulding tracks
Don't Panic
&
Keep On Dancing

Don't Panic is pretty average but Keep On Dancing LAWD YES
loving the change up in style
this album is going to be my aoty for sure

Out Friday 6th November, go preorder

the fact we've heard 7 of the tracks and thats not even half of the album :rip

Aguila

#ICONIC
TWO new Ellie Goulding tracks
Don't Panic
&
Keep On Dancing

Don't Panic is pretty average but Keep On Dancing LAWD YES
loving the change up in style
this album is going to be my aoty for sure

Out Friday 6th November, go preorder

the fact we've heard 7 of the tracks and thats not even half of the album :rip
I LOVE Don't Panic.

Probably the best song she's released so far tbh.

Edit: It's a little too short tho
cry.gif

PInk Tape

Banned
papi, let's go! cause I kinda like it
papi, you know, yeah I kinda like it
maeil teukbyeorhan nareul salja neo, na

1U8i5A0N.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
papi, you know, yeah I kinda like it
maeil teukbyeorhan nareul salja neo, na

1U8i5A0N.gif

As a Latino I can relate to these lyrics
1U8i5A0N.gif

Me Gustas Tu is a mediocre song tho

Touchdown

Banned
Attention Sinners!!!!!!

While all your faves will be cowering in the corner from Adele,Queen of Christmas will be headlining the Iconic Macy's Day Parade November 26th. Other guests include Andy Grammer, Panic! At the Disco, Plain White T’s, Daughtry, Trey Songs, Jordin Sparks, and others. From Broadway, performances will include "Fiddler on the Roof," "Finding Neverland," "The King & I," "On Your Feet!," and "Something Rotten."

f913ea5e50.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You didn't lie.

When your biggest impact in the Kpop industry is slipping and falling on stage, it's no surprise that people find your musical output mediocre.

1U8i5A0N.gif

I live for that performance. Apparently it was raining so the floor was slippery plus look at all the bugs around them. Also the one falling the most already had her knee damaged so that was why she kept falling since she couldnt move as well at the others.

Sistar had a similar moment that was funny cause Hyorin was getting her kii over Soyou and she almost falls and Bora laughs at the mess. I live for messy moments from Kpop groups.

Nasser

You all better tune in next Monday to the new popular show Jane The Virgin cause the legendary Ms Britney Spears will guest star on the show.

uyMv2q8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom