• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

PInk Tape

Banned
I live for that performance. Apparently it was raining so the floor was slippery plus look at all the bugs around them. Also the one falling the most already had her knee damaged so that was why she kept falling since she couldnt move as well at the others.

Sistar had a similar moment that was funny cause Hyorin was getting her kii over Soyou and she almost falls and Bora laughs at the mess. I live for messy moments from Kpop groups.

Even when she injured herself, she was still dancing for her life. Same girl lost her shoe 14 seconds into this performance and performed the whole song wearing one shoe.
QQxLHNs.gif

Floridian

I'm not sure why Rih set herself up like that with that particular song choice, but I'd like to see some of your favs flawlessly execute an Amy Winehouse song.

I'm not sure why Rih set herself up like that with that particular song choice, but I'd like to see some of your favs flawlessly execute an Amy Whinehouse song. Back to Black in particular.

Gags could do it.

Not that I'm admitting she's still one of my faves or anything! (AHS Hotel its power.)

Yado

This season of AHS has been really dull to me tbh. I've tried to finish the latest episode three times now but it's just too boring to soldier on.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This season of AHS has been really dull to me tbh. I've tried to finish the latest episode three times now but it's just too boring to soldier on.

Freakshow ha impact. This season has done nothing for me.

Coolluck

You all better tune in next Monday to the new popular show Jane The Virgin cause the legendary Ms Britney Spears will guest star on the show.

Isn't Jane The Virgin almost dead? Anyways, this is not something that makes me want to start S2 anytime soon.

Floridian

I only watched the first episode of AHS and haven't had desire to watch the rest of the season. Gaga & things associated and their lack of longevity...

cory64

I'm not sure why Rih set herself up like that with that particular song choice, but I'd like to see some of your favs flawlessly execute an Amy Winehouse song.
It was an impromptu thing at a contestants coaching session on The Voice. Not worth reading into too much.

cory64

The drum sample in the intro is fairly anonymous (tho 100% the same as the original) but the one at the end of the chorus is super obvious. Mess.

Floridian

Rihanna doesnt have the power to elevate everything. Look at American Oxygen for example.
Rita-Ora-laughes.gif

Well the production on American Oxygen was that bad. Not even Rih could save it. I hope that's not the case for Kiss It Better. I'd love to say "based on the snippet" but based on the promo clips of AO, people thought it was going to be a smash too. Funny how that turned out though.

Rita-Ora-laughes.gif

afk
November 2nd, 2015, 10:18 pm
sue ha!

hipster_douche
November 2nd, 2015, 11:07 pm
Even if they were awarded 75% of the all the royalites it still wouldn't cover a Supersized Quarter Pounder combo meal at Micky d's

💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;183969935 said:
Natalia Kills just teased "Kiss It Better" on twitter.

ANTi is coming

Holy Water was teased and Madge album leaked 2 weeks later. Start praying

citydove
November 3rd, 2015, 01:11 am
Also Demi is receiving the "Rulebreaker" award at this year's Billboard Women In Music lol

.@DDLovato will receive the #Rulebreaker Award & perform at our #WomeninMusic Event https://t.co/53JCyPngTH pic.twitter.com/bZpSXqHXHs
— billboard (@billboard) November 2, 2015

unnecessaryhat
November 3rd, 2015, 01:19 am
I assume artistic integrity is only one of the many rules she'll be recognized for breaking.

ONTD is tew much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom