• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake's album sucks as per

I've been recently using Ne-Yo's Non-Fiction, a decent album peppered with such cherry-slicing slays as:

Everybody Loves/The Def of You
Coming With You
Good Morning
Rape You There

get into ha

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Not into the Grindr Chanteuse worst album.

I guess Bladenic might use a song.
f5YRn6M.jpg
mess to both of your statements

royalan

I'm not drunk and/or high at the moment, which means I'm not in the state to fully appreciate a Drake album.

I'll listen tomorrow and give my opinion then...maybe on the podcast.

Floridian

Changed the game with that digital drop
Know where you was when that digital popped
I stopped the world
Male or female, it make no difference
I stop the world, world stop...
Carry on

cover170x170.jpeg

3phemeral

Having another mimi momen[t]. Alone in Love is now my favorite track off ha debut.

I remember listening to this track on repeat when I first heard it. I stanned for her way late after Butterfly and worked backwards through her catalog and when I found that gem, I'd listen to it before I went to bed. Ah, memories.

c0l6Mq

SaintZ

Mau ®;151878362 said:
Just saw it.

it's her best video ever. just perfect.
I thought it was boring. I liked the song better when I first listened to it but the video drags it down a bit. I doubt I'll be watching again and Blank Space remains unbothered.

Styles

Mau ®;151878362 said:
Just saw it.

it's her best video ever. just perfect.

She gave me everything I wanted and more. Queen. The closing shot could be a reference to Treacherous's bridge and could lead to a video for Wildest Dreams. /weeps

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
the verses of style >>>>>>∞>> that chorus
I just live for the production in them but can't stand the chorus so the song is shit

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
this drake album
tumblr_m2eu46jqSw1rt3mj5o1_400.gif

the first seven tracks are literally trash
at least star 67 seems to have some sort of pulse

I have never heard Style by Taylor before but this song is a fucking BOP! The production is just slaying me. This song alone makes me want to just buy her album!

When I heard that Drank dropped an album I immediately felt happy coz I knew Mau would be getting his life.

Get yours, sis. You earned it <3

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I have never heard Style by Taylor before but this song is a fucking BOP! The production is just slaying me. This song alone makes me want to just buy her album!
Have you listened to 1989 in full? If not, you should give the Deluxe edition a listen. Just one. I bet you'll put a couple of those songs into rotation if not want to buy the whole thing afterward.

Now get into Clean.

Have you listened to 1989 in full? If not, you should give the Deluxe edition a listen. Just one. I bet you'll put a couple of those songs into rotation if not want to buy the whole thing afterward.

YASSSSSS! Get into 2014's alber of the year! You must hear All You Had To Do Was Stay and Clean.

I bought it. I'll support the Queen. I'm going to run through it now. Style just..omg. Let me get into Clean.

Mau ®

I didn't have much time to proccess the DRAKE SLAYAGE this morning as I drove to work. But "Preach" and "You and The 6" are GOD-LEVEL.

All the beats are sick too. Your outdated faves could never.

When I heard that Drank dropped an album I immediately felt happy coz I knew Mau would be getting his life.

Get yours, sis. You earned it <3

Awww I love you *.*

rhandino

Banned
Listened 1000 Forms of Fear like 4 times...

UvYOHh6.gif

I don't know what to think about it, I kind of thought that I would have liked it more since Chandelier and Elastic Heart are nice but right now I only enjoyed Fire meet Gasoline and Dressed in Black.

Oh well, new Drake album? Let me seek him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom