• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
https://twitter.com/rihanna/status/225294868853964800

haha

nice to see her paying respect to her superiors

oh....

let me go laminate my #Navy card
ibhOlSWkAuVpR5.gif

but yes, she better stan

Kyon

Banned
VaunTV(a rih stan on twitter), and I helped Rih drag.
She always saw us on her Timeline doing it.
I take partial credit for her dragging abilities. It was mostly Vaun tho
tehe3.gif

botty

Banned
Bless the youth in Poland.

Singer Madonna is courting controversy again ahead of an August 1 gig in Warsaw, having already been threatened with legal action in France for projecting a swastika on an image of far-right party leader Marine Le Pen.

A group of young Catholics has launched an online petition to have the concert cancelled as it coincides with the Polish capital's annual World War II commemoration of the 1944 Warsaw Uprising against the city's Nazi's occupiers.

ibs5DOgxcGCnkd.gif

Kyon

Banned
Ciara shaded first, and got what she deserved

--

Marius, where is the shade in Rih's tweet? I'm not seeing it. I guess it's some sort of PRESSED-RAY-VISION that you have over normal people.

there ISNT ANY, i think he was trying to point out Gaga shading Madonna

rukland

Turned the kid on to Lana Del Rey today, she seemed to like it. But was more excited that I had grabbed every last Katy Perry song for her.

Slowly trying to get her into more then just the top singles she hears most often. Which in turn in making me dig deep in albums and find songs I like as well.

BTW being the only one in the plug.dj room is kinda funny I love getting full control :p

Bladenic

Turned the kid on to Lana Del Rey today, she seemed to like it. But was more excited that I had grabbed every last Katy Perry song for her.

Slowly trying to get her into more then just the top singles she hears most often. Which in turn in making me dig deep in albums and find songs I like as well.

BTW being the only one in the plug.dj room is kinda funny I love getting full control :p

YES expose your daughter to Llama del Taco the next big pop star.

Bladenic

http://youtu.be/KKP1WgaHpYA

Um... why do people bash her live performances? She seems more than fine here, great even.

Yes her songs and performances aren't really made for big stadium performances and whatnot. But she can obviously sing just fine live. She sounds the same as she does in the studio (minus the vocal layerings).

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That Jojo song goes in. Eff the haters.

Also produced by Noah Shebib (Drake's main producer). I expect it to chart pretty quickly.

If you don't see the potential get your ears checked.

Icicle

That wasn't half bad. JoJo has a pretty good voice. Shame she can't seem to catch no break though. Bet she misses those teenage days when she was successful haha.

Well, she hasn't released an album in 6 years, so it's definitely been a while. What's unfortunate is that she's been sitting on top of her album for something like 2+ years, but she has a complicated situation involving multiple record companies which has turned into a legal battle. Last year, she released a single/video with no support from her record label(s), and it charted in the Hot 100, so she's definitely still relevant and people are here for her.

I'm hoping the release of this new song means that they've finally sorted things out and the album will finally be released. It must be awful to have your career be held up so long and not be able to do anything about it.

Icicle

That Jojo song goes in. Eff the haters.

Also produced by Noah Shebib (Drake's main producer). I expect it to chart pretty quickly.

If you don't see the potential get your ears checked.

Thanks, sis. Are you new around here? I don't think I've seen you here before. Regardless, I can tell already that I LIKE you!

iRsWSkEDtZkJF.gif

Edit: I knew I could count on you, Trigsis. Anybody who is BLESSEDT enough to rock an L-Boogie avatar knows all about FLAW-FREE living.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Thanks, sis. Are you new around here? I don't think I've seen you here before. Regardless, I can tell already that I LIKE you!

iRsWSkEDtZkJF.gif
I've seen pop-gaf take over other threads in the past and it was always enjoyable. So I had to subscribe after seeing the new OT. I'll be around.

Bladenic

I just don't get it
ibhJq3lk6UB0QI.gif

I've never watched anime, besides DBZ, if that can be considered anime.

MThanded isn't really new, though.

DBZ is like extreme anime lol. Also I don't watch it either lol just when I was young I watched Sailor Moon and am now using gifs for lulz. Otherwise I don't watch either. I watched the P4 anime just because I love the game, otherwise nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom