• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

I can't stand her voice.

I can't stand you as of today.

2iw6lat.gif

devilru

Neo Member
RedOne gave us most of The Fame Monster.

I am HERE for THIS

He can't work miracles for all, poor Scherzinger, could only conquer the UK, who wants that?
I love both the UK and Scherzinger

I would be curious to see how Shakira's voice pairs with dancey stuff, unless she's already done something like that? I haven't heard anything of hers since Hips Don't Lie

Mau ®

Second doesnt like Shakira?

How come im NOT surprised tho?

ch...

The Latin Queen stays MORE FLAWLESS and more ETHICALLY SUPERIOR than your main fave could ever. Not to mention she's SAVING THE WORLD, while Beyonce is only saving up STOLEN LYRICS.

Majmun

Second doesnt like Shakira?

How come im NOT surprised tho?

ch...

The Latin Queen stays MORE FLAWLESS and more ETHICALLY SUPERIOR than your main fave could ever. Not to mention she's SAVING THE WORLD, while Beyonce is only saving up STOLEN LYRICS.

What is Shitkira saving exactly, besides the stocks in hearing devices?

Nemesis_

The clip where she gives me Excella teas (Running) is definitely my fave.

6MpoH.gif

Waiting for the album to hit before I purchase anything though, I have a weird OCD thing like that. >_>

botty

Banned
The LATIN QUEEN also has the IQ LEVEL OF A GENIUS. Obama even handpicked her for the role of advisory in hispanic education.

Beyonce has sung for the Obama family? Ch... how about WORKING FOR THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE USA?

Nope. Bey could never.

ITZ... maybe you're forgetting that Bey is the FIRST lady of Music. The Queen of England does not work for anyone, and neither will the Queen of Wig Snatching. The Carters have Obama on speed dial, and call him whenever they NUKE the career of any basic bitch that tries it.

Stanning Bey at the moment ;__;

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Entered the thread and I'm seeing Shakira being discussed. Who the fuck in here hates Shakira? I'm ready to smack a #hoe

Majmun

ITZ... maybe you're forgetting that Bey is the FIRST lady of Music. The Queen of England does not work for anyone, and neither will the Queen of Wig Snatching. The Carters have Obama on speed dial, and call him whenever they NUKE the career of any basic bitch that tries it.

Stanning Bey at the moment ;__;

Flaw-free

ilGODZdxaGpTv.gif

royalan

I can't believe I wake up to this...you MESSES having wasted so much PAGE SPACE discussing SPIDERMAN.

Did ya'll see the latest rumor?

Oh Roy is gonna LOOOVEEE THIS.

Can't believe Beyonce would associate with FLOPS now
okIAQ.gif

PS87D.gif

Although I suppose that if there's anything out there that can make Beyonce more tolerable it's singing backup for Xtina.

ibp6X5Za4X1In0.gif

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Shakira's music is honestly amazing. Not one track has disappointed me.

Recent fav: Rabiosa

ShakiraRabiosa6.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
There's this amazing Latin American bar that I like to go to where they only play Latin music and Shakira is all I know but damn does it make me want to dance.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Even her new Pitbull tracks makes me giddy. Is there a music vid?

EDIT: Christopher, watch your mouth.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
La Tortura is probably my favorite as well. And "Underneath your Clothes". Waka Waka is also probably in my top 5

royalan

I LOVE Shakira, LAWD KNOWS I DO...

But there's really no excuse for how pathetic she's been on the English front these days.

And it's so strange, because when it comes to her Spanish albums she remains TOP BITCH and undragable. But lately with her English records she seems so out-of-touch it makes you wonder why she even BOTHERS.

An 11th hour single with an almost-used-up Pitbull that sounds like - ok, not sounds like, IS - a blatant ripoff of JLo's "Dance Again"?

And now she's working with LMFAO, Red One, Afrojack, and Skrillex???

That has to be the most EMBARRASSING list of collaborators for a single project that I have seen in YEARS. Heck, Red One, the one BRIGHT SPOT in that mess, is well past his prime at this point (until he evolves his sound again).

I'd hate to see Shakira embarrassing herself like this, but being honest that's all she's been doing on the English side these days...

GaTmb.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I LOVE Shakira, LAWD KNOWS I DO...

But there's really no excuse for how pathetic she's been on the English front these days.

And it's so strange, because when it comes to her Spanish albums she remains TOP BITCH and undragable. But lately with her English records she seems so out-of-touch it makes you wonder why she even BOTHERS.

An 11th hour single with an almost-used-up Pitbull that sounds like - ok, not sounds like, IS - a blatant ripoff of JLo's "Dance Again"?

And now she's working with LMFAO, Red One, Afrojack, and Skrillex???

That has to be the most EMBARRASSING list of collaborators for a single project that I have seen in YEARS. Heck, Red One, the one BRIGHT SPOT in that mess, is well past his prime at this point (until he evolves his sound again).

I'd hate to see Shakira embarrassing herself like this, but being honest that's all she's been doing on the English side these days...

GaTmb.gif

To be fair if I were fucking Gerard Piqué I probably wouldn't care about singing in English, either.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Those collabs will also be flawless. Shakira will backpack anyone in her song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom