• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Does that mean the ban is permanent?

RGlxk.gif

I think it does. I'm scurred tbh I don't want to be next
okIAQ.gif

How can we find out what happened?
I'm getting scared to post :lol

Maybe it was a requested ban after all the avatar quoting...???

Haaaa just kidding, don't feel bad MIA haters :D

Kyon

Banned
Flawless terminology.

P.S.

Your fave has 6 hours and 38 minutes to get to #1 before Taylegend takes it over for a month.

I was waiting for you to arrive. Vect, inthezone and Peru been doing a great job while you were gone :)

EDIT: I stan her music so I'm hyped as well.

royalan

CYNO SIS I had no idea you were Xenamademegay until recently!

I C U serving that tea over in the latest Xtina topic at ONTD!!!

Nemesis_

CYNO SIS I had no idea you were Xenamademegay until recently!

I C U serving that tea over in the latest Xtina topic at ONTD!!!

Koo has been eluding to this since the beginning of time, I don't even know what ONTD is but I assumed Cyno was XENAMADEMEGAY >_>

royalan

I will admit anything is better than her ghastly skeletal frame during Bionic.

I agree. But she was seriously overextending herself during the Bionic era.

That said, I see her losing more weight when the album era kicks in and she's back to promoting. But I don't think she'll ever get that skinny again, which is not a problem for me.

royalan

Xtina's new single is apparently called "Your Body".

Like she can shift attention away from DAT BODY.

christina-aguilera-fat.jpg

Oh no.

...Icicle, you do NOT want to try it when your fave has lost and gained and lost and gained and lost and gained so much weight over the course of her career that she could fall back on being the spokeswoman for DUNCAN YOYO when NUTRISYSTEM falls through.

The seats are free. HAVE ONE.

royalan

f5eZg.png

What a horrendous amount of spray tan.

I wonder if the leggings were a strategic wardrobe choice.
Dn55A.gif

...I do wish she would tone down the Hogan a little bit. :(

But hey, I also never thought she'd quit the red lip, so anything is possible. :(

Still, gorgeous and youthful and, as always, very articulate in her interviews.

Icicle

Oh no.

...Icicle, you do NOT want to try it when your fave has lost and gained and lost and gained and lost and gained so much weight over the course of her career that she could fall back on being the spokeswoman for DUNCAN YOYO when NUTRISYSTEM falls through.

The seats are free. HAVE ONE.

My fave can lose the weight when she can be BOTHERED to. Nutrisystem is just a bonus paycheck for what she has done perfectly time and time again. My fave has NOT permanently given herself a fat face by going through childbirth tho.

If the seats are free, better take SEVERAL. XXXLtina might BREAK the first few.

i1xFKpvZevVVW.gif

royalan

My fave can lose the weight when she can be BOTHERED to. Nutrisystem is just a paycheck for what she has done time and time again. My fave has NOT permanently given herself a fat face by going through childbirth tho.

If the seats are free, better take SEVERAL. XXXLtina might BREAK the first few.

i1xFKpvZevVVW.gif

But then why gain the weight in the first place? YoYo dieting is bad for the heart, you know. Although I suppose it helps that Janet DOESN'T HAVE ONE.

FEx03.jpg

Icicle

But then why gain the weight in the first place? YoYo dieting is bad for the heart, you know. Although I suppose it helps that Janet DOESN'T HAVE ONE.

FEx03.jpg

August 11, 2012

Janet Jackson having a nice meal of sparkling water. When will your fave simultaneously show such class and discipline?

1Lx5U.jpg

Maybe the same day that Xtincta stops being a flop.
luv u roy <3

royalan

August 11, 2012

Janet Jackson having a nice meal of sparkling water. When will your fave simultaneously show such class and discipline?

Janet-janet-jackson-31775262-887-887.jpg

Maybe the same day that Xtincta stops being a flop.
luv u roy <3

Your image is a broken link. Kinda like what Janet's hoping will happen between the Jackson children and their father's standing will.

<3<3<3 you whore

Mau ®

Let's not forget Talk That Talk did debut at #1 in the UK with 160k copies while also breaking chart records as she became the first female to top the charts twice simultaneously with an album (LOUD and TTT) and single (We Found Love and Whats My Name) on the same year.

The album has since sold close to 800k in the UK.

ibxproXUiSPAMr.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Now the Navy cares about #1 album spots even though

Rihanna’s ‘Talk That Talk’ has become the lowest-selling Number One album since modern records began.

and it was sold at a discount price

pathetic
imV7yJ1p311Aj.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
But its still #1.

Seethe Gosling. SEETHE.

Gerl I'm not seething. I have no beef with Rihanna any more. I just think it's funny.

Also funny that the thread doesn't care about UK charts (even though it is surely a far more fabulous distinction than reaching #1 on any US chart) when it's GODS ALOUD snatching Guiness World Record wigs but as soon as Rihanna limps to #1 with the lowest sales ever it's thread-worthy.

ieaptz1gzLZ2J.gif

Although I suppose it's a record of a sort.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
dont worry hun

we will go back to ignoring the UK once this Rihanna dragging is done
i1LC9foYLrbD9.gif

I suppose the UK has been at the centre of the universe for the last three weeks. It's time for lesser countries to have their time in the limelight.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I suppose the UK has been at the centre of the universe for the last three weeks. It's time for lesser countries to have their time in the limelight.

I'm pretty sure they relinquish that limelight themselves when they hosted the parade of flops yesterday and had TTT as their #1 album

embarrassing just doesnt cut it
i1LC9foYLrbD9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom