• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
A plug.dj admin is forcing people to meh Janet Jackson songs.

kiiii

Pl9Gr.gif

Cynosure

I’m outta here!”: “We’re not speaking about anybody going or leaving or the details of that,” she began, “but I just know I can only be great as a coach if I keep on re-inspiring myself, if I keep going out, making albums, recording

other_preach_gif.gif

as much as it was nice seeing her on tv
yes girl run, run and dont look back

royalan

i9GrSeTdo80qy.gif

dfkjgbkjdfgbkjdfggf

Hmmm...I was ready to jump on this decision, but the knockout rounds actually seem interesting. After all, although I thought the battle rounds were drawn-out and boring, I thought they were boring BECAUSE the contestants were still relative strangers by the battle rounds, and the show needed more solo events to give the battle rounds higher stakes. (They could also fit more into a single episode.)

Adding more moments for contestants to do solo numbers before the live shows might help offset the battle rounds.

Cynosure

rdy

tumblr_m6obvvSABW1rooqdx.gif

edit// i made it through 10 min....not here for the audience's incessant giggling, and she's just not interesting enough for prolonged attention. X|

bort

what the hell is with that track name I thought she was joking about the name

Joe Jonas really left a huge mark to get ANOTHER song from her.

royalan

...that was lame.

It sounds like something Demi Lovato would pass up.

I see it doing well, but it won't do a thing to expand her audience.

royalan

She tried, CMM remains unbothered

inkQQxdN1ci1z.gif

Yeah, and something about it came off as a weird love-child between CMM and Party In The USA.

I dunno...based on a lot of the comments leading up to the debut, I was expecting something a little edgier from her. This is almost a regression.

Koodo

Banned
It's good for a Squints song. I won't mind when it comes on the radio.

I hope the song is not in reference to Jake Gyllenhaal though. What a waste of precious dick.

iDqWLYZseOu1O.gif

Christopher

You expect different from Taylor Swift?

iY02jHhde5GAg.gif

Shoulda known. Isn't Taylor Swift known as a good writer though, or at least have more substance their her usual Pop Stars? That was just the same sentence over and over and over again...like a Rihanna song or something.

royalan

As much as dislike it, I do see it being a hit with her established base.

The song is meandering and naive, so little girls will love it. And mothers will like it because it's full of "Safe Sass" because, like, she's totes NOT getting back with that guy. So they'll feel hip singing it in the car with their kids.

Mau ®

So at during the first verses and chorus I was like -.-

By the second chorus I was like *.*

After the bridge I was like "And WEeeeee are NEVER EVER EVER EVERrrRrrrr'!!!! Getting back together".

Trigger

The song has been posted, Chris. What are yew waiting for?

I didn't because of what the video implies and what she did

"Breaking the rules I made about Fame"

she already started wearing fur, parading a puppy... what's next? lip syncing?
http://i.minus.com/izd2kjgLW214i.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

Joining the judging panel for a reality show. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bhuHH.gif

Icicle

Ciara just changed her Facebook profile picture to this:

gPg1X.png

New song, apology to fans for the false start to this era, or announcement of ha retirement from the game?

I love me some Ciara, but this "comeback" has been MESSY and it hasn't even started. Saying "Sorry" ain't enough for me, this song betta SLAY EVERYONE.

Kyon

Banned

gPg1X.png

New song, apology to fans for the false start to this era, or announcement of ha retirement from the game?

I love me some Ciara, but this "comeback" has been MESSY and it hasn't even started. Saying "Sorry" ain't enough for me, this song betta SLAY EVERYONE.

What hppened to the dance track I linked awhile ago? that needs to be the single so she can be relevant again ;___; Basic
ally
Inst
Ex
inct can't happen AGAIN

royalan

gPg1X.png

CiCi you are making it way too easy for people to drag you. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom