• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Sorry for the floptitude?
Sorry for her basic status?
Sorry that her record label is still diverting energy to her?
Sorry for the terrible song?

Indeed, there is a lot of material for shade Roy. I remain optimistic though.

Icicle

What hppened to the dance track I linked awhile ago? that needs to be the single so she can be relevant again ;___; Basic
ally
Inst
Ex
inct can't happen AGAIN

Which was that? The only track we've gotten from her new album, which I think is still being called "One Woman Army" was Sweat. I'm not sure if it was a buzz single or "became" one once it failed to take off, but it's possible that won't even show up on the album anymore.

We also heard a snipped of a track called Overdose, which got plenty of gorls excited, and L.A. Reid made note of the hype on Twitter. It's fun and catchy, but it gives me J.Lo teas and I'm not sure that her core urban audience would like it or give it much radio play. I really do like it though!

Overdose Snippet -- Youtube

Thoughts, everyone?

I want to OD on some new CiCi music!

ibd1c4pVT7oq6p.gif

Kyon

Banned
Which was that? The only track we've gotten from her new album, which I think is still being called "One Woman Army" was Sweat. I'm not sure if it was a buzz single or "became" one once it failed to take off, but it's possible that won't even show up on the album anymore.

We also heard a snipped of a track called Overdose, which got plenty of gorls excited, and L.A. Reid made note of the hype on Twitter. It's fun and catchy, but it gives me J.Lo teas and I'm not sure that her core urban audience would like it or give it much radio play. I really do like it though!

Overdose Snippet -- Youtube

Thoughts, everyone?

I want to OD on some new CiCi music!

ibd1c4pVT7oq6p.gif

I was talking about OD

botty

Banned
I am praying for Ciara tbh.

She just needs to stick to what her fans like: Catchy urban dance sounds, and her great choreography.

That overtly sexual thing didn't work well for her image. Didn't she almost lose her fans over that, or am I making a miscall here?

iNOKzVbj5i4Am.gif

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
POPGAF I've been listening to this hit lately on the radio at work and it's stuck in my head. I don't know the name of the song though! Please help me!

Here's a soundbite of me singing it with misheard lyrics of course.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0W0RgvIceBR

Mau ®

It was also co-written with him and Shellback

No wonder
8f70c6ea.gif

Yeah I felt rather disappointed that after she wrote everything on Speak Now by herself, she now resorted to Max Martin. Not that I mind more than one person on the liner notes tbh but its more about what the message it sends about the album.

Oh well. I love the song tho.

Mau ®

inthezone I'm gonna predict the next smash Beauty and the Beat Beieber and Minaj just like you said Where Have You Been.

I dont think it will be released soon tho as "As Long As You Love Me" is gaining momentum on radio and doing really well in digital.

However, for some reason his label sent "Beauty and a Beat" to radio in South America. They're obviously testing its potential.

Eaux, summer flop after summer flop after summer flop. I expected more from Ms. Swift, as I found "Safe and Sound" rather DECENT. She is a fully grown woman now, what kind of eternal wistful teenager lyrics :-\

Is there anyone left who can save us?

iJbFmD9tF4huF.gif

Cynosure

Fun Fact: The new Taylor Swift song is produced by Max Martin. *.*

is there anyone he isn't working with this year?
I hope he saved his best for the best
B9aEy.gif

220px-Taylor_Swift.png
220px-Taylor_Swift_-_Fearless.png
220px-Taylor_Swift_-_Speak_Now_cover.png

The weakest cover tbh her other covers were awesome.

never liked the first 2
Speak Now had just enough great tracks for her to win me over.
♥♥♥ Enchanted, Sparks Fly, Last Kiss, Innocent ♥♥♥

excited for Red

tumblr_m1z2wl0sGy1qf11ovo1_500.gif

Styles

Eaux, summer flop after summer flop after summer flop. I expected more from Ms. Swift, as I found "Safe and Sound" rather DECENT. She is a fully grown woman now, what kind of eternal wistful teenager lyrics :-\

Is there anyone left who can save us?

iJbFmD9tF4huF.gif

I love you Leona but

Oooh we called it off again last night
But Oooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you
We are never ever ever ever getting back together
We are never ever ever ever getting back together
You go talk to your friends talk
And my friends talk to me
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

9f1de191.gif

Status