• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Adidas released the commercial with just Nicki
http://youtu.be/OAb6vgjHNY8

botty gifs

All done.

ibxfCRUVkFGIpf.gif

Mumei

So I listened to Devotion. I liked it, though I did feel that it was a bit same-same throughout and I would have appreciated a bit more variety in the sound.

Majmun

So I listened to Devotion. I liked it, though I did feel that it was a bit same-same throughout and I would have appreciated a bit more variety in the sound.

People complained about the same thing when Adele's 21 was released.

But I don't mind. I love it when a record maintains the same theme/mood throughout.

And Devotion does that really well IMO.

Mumei

People complained about the same thing when Adele's 21 was released.

But I don't mind. I love it when a record maintains the same theme/mood throughout.

And Devotion does that really well IMO.

I think the same thing about 21, though I don't think it is quite so monotonous a sound.

Trigger

I agree about the lack of variation, but I only think it applies to the first half. From Sweet Talk to Something Inside there's nothing but bliss.

New video blog from Leona

LOL Leona is hilarious. "Umm what else is going on. The Olympics is over!" So you don't have a single premiering next week Leona?

Just a few months ago, Leona shunned Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and seemingly any contact with the outside world. Now she's a social networking wiz overnight. Gerl's learned so much, I'm a proud papa ;_;

AObama_Crying.jpg

Bladenic

What I've learned from the Uncharted series is that British people are evil.

Uncharted > *

And bless them for spreading the good word.

Oh and I just found Rihanna's fragrance sold out faster than Beyonce, JLo, etc in the UK. Slaying your faves in every medium, hew else?

royalan

ROYALAN'S POP THOUGHT OF THE DAY

Kylie Minogue's album X was truly ahead of its time. With the resurgence of Bubblegum Pop I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that if "In My Arms" were released today it would be a huge international smash. It's everything upbeat Pop music seems to be trending towards today. Who else could have predicted but Aphrodylie?

"Wow" would have been a close second.

Think about that, and keep it cute, gerls.

ibad9OHajFcTNm.gif

Mumei

New video blog from Leona

LOL Leona is hilarious. "Umm what else is going on. The Olympics is over!" So you don't have a single premiering next week Leona?

Just a few months ago, Leona shunned Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and seemingly any contact with the outside world. Now she's a social networking wiz overnight. Gerl's learned so much, I'm a proud papa ;_;

AObama_Crying.jpg

why is obama crying

Aguila

#ICONIC
Ellie will also be performing for the iTunes Festival. My fave performing after my other fave. Great news. Oh, and she will also sing some new material from Halcyon that day.

Can't wait for Halcyon and BTD: Paradise Edition tbh

5kls2f.jpg

Bladenic

Ellie will also be performing for the iTunes Festival. My fave performing after my other fave. Great news. Oh, and she will also sing some new material from Halcyon that day.

Can't wait for Halcyon and BTD: Paradise Edition tbh

5kls2f.jpg

Omg yes. The new Ellie track is great, renewed faith in album. And the Dalai Lana too, so much slayage.

xxczx

Uncharted > *

And bless them for spreading the good word.

Oh and I just found Rihanna's fragrance sold out faster than Beyonce, JLo, etc in the UK. Slaying your faves in every medium, hew else?
rihanna is basically chav god so no surprise there

I do. She's great.
5kls2f.jpg

Well, maybe you've already tried listening to these, but they are my top favorite tracks from Lights:

Guns and Horses
This Love (Will Be Your Downfall)
Animal
And obviously Lights.
If they don't do anything for you then I guess you and Ellie were just not meant to be
iQ29v6hEhmSAQ.gif
Animal is the truth and the light.

Unfortunately, everything I've heard from Halcyon is so remarkably forgettable that I can't believe it's from the same artist. At least she'll get a week of sales before Glassheart completely overshadows it in the UK :p

Majmun

botty and royalan...

You two already seen the Xtina teaser pic?

I don't like it. I want her to go back to her B2B looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom