• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
botty and royalan...

You two already seen the Xtina teaser pic?

I don't like it. I want her to go back to her B2B looks.

Yeah.

People are saying that her album cover is going to be glamorous and very dramatic. Which might explain why Gaga is trying to go this route with her new era.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Yeah.

People are saying that her album cover is going to be glamorous and very dramatic. Which might explain why Gaga is trying to go this route with her new era.

errr, like if Xtina is even on Gaga's mind

iUsVmjpm3D2Iv.gif

royalan

botty and royalan...

You two already seen the Xtina teaser pic?

I don't like it. I want her to go back to her B2B looks.

I'm gonna wait for the full concept before I judge, but so far I like it. She's giving me fairy princess realness and I am here for it.

But still the whole concept for this era is still such a mystery. I'm tingling in anticipation.

By the way babe...sorry to read about your GF troubles. I can't help but feel I'm partially to blame. ;)

Majmun

I'm gonna wait for the full concept before I judge, but so far I like it. She's giving me fairy princess realness and I am here for it.

But still the whole concept for this era is still such a mystery. I'm tingling in anticipation.

Me too. Let's forget about Bionic and remember the masterpieces called Stripped and B2B. I want that Xtina back.
Very looking forward to her new stuff...

By the way babe...sorry to read about your GF troubles. I can't help but feel I'm partially to blame. ;)

Thanks, everything will be fine. :)
I would say YES to you tho. *.*

botty

Banned
If I make myself understood
(still love me)
Would you treat me like you know you should?
(do you love me?)
Still love me.

ilHty5w5zXhIq.gif

Bladenic

Favorite Xtina look was B2B era. Here for classy 50s inspired Xtina. Though those lyric snippets from the first single gave me strong Not Myself Tonight teas. Not here for stripper ho Xtina who looks sweaty, smelly, and gross.

botty

Banned
Favorite Xtina look was B2B era. Here for classy 50s inspired Xtina. Though those lyric snippets from the first single gave me strong Not Myself Tonight teas. Not here for stripper ho Xtina who looks sweaty, smelly, and gross.

I get Stripped Teas from it. Also, this new era seems like some kind of hybrid stripped-b2b look.

tj hazuki

I hate when i'm listening to new album and i get stuck on one song because it's so good. Case in point, Night Light by Jessie Ware. So good

This year is so fantastic for music.

But where is La Roux LP2? Come on.

It really has been. (Bolded my favorites this year)

Jessie Ware - Devotion
Marina & the Diamonds - Electra Heart
Niki & The Dove - Instinct
Azealea Banks - 212 / Fantasea EP's
iamamiwhoami - Kin
Grimes - Visions
Foxes - Foxes EP
Frank Ocean - Channel Orange
Norah Jones - Little Broken Hearts
Fiona Apple - The Idler Wheel...

Feel free to add any I missed.

And yeah, a new La Roux album would be nice.

Fjordson

I'm surprised at the poll. I really, really dislike Wildest Moments.

Meanwhile, Sweet Talk is scratching that 80's itch. Great track.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Were doing good. This thread is only like six weeks old and were 49% done. Whoever is doing OT3 should expect to post it by Early-Mid October.

JCX

Thread will pick up again once we get more leaks from Janelle and Lana

#ISingTheBodyElectricLady2012WorldDomination

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
But where is La Roux LP2? Come on.

At this point, I'm almost expecting to hear that they've split up before a second album ever materializes. Elly seems primed to head off on an angry solo career.

Clare Maguire's been hanging out in the southern US for a while now working on new material that she says is blues and soul-inspired more than the grandiose Brit-pop from her first time around. Really looking forward to hearing some of it soon!

Zutroy

I hope one of pop-gafs epic gif makers was watching UK X-Factor, because there was amazing material just before the break!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Just turned it on to see a montage of (guest judge) Mel B slating contestants. Maybe there is something worth seeing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom