• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
no it's just that today was very uneventful

I mean we were talking about beyonce

I don't get it. Is Janelle supposed to
BE SOMETHING?

watch out sis

sam2.gif

Artemisia

Banned
when she drops those two albums your faves better watch the fuck out

they simply will not be ready for the swift removal of the hair on their scalps

FNzyg.gif

Peru

Listening to the Katy B album.. sounding even better a year later. We're not getting a 'Katy B' this year are we? A hype who actually delivered something new with confidence and conviction, AND who got chart success in return?

Styles

Taylor Swift Presents new Album with Exclusive Playback in London
UMG’s GRAMMY award winning singer, Taylor Swift took time out of her busy schedule to take a trip to London for a special playback event on July 13. Taylor personally presented seven tracks from her forthcoming album which is scheduled for release in Q4, with the title yet to be revealed.

Bitch, why ya gotta be so damn secretive? Close to an announcement and you go on media blackout, while others announce announcements several months beforehand, some even release their single half a year before their album release.

I simply cannot deal.

Nemesis_

Just started this.

Im_going_to_tell_you_a_secret.jpg

It's pretty much a follow-up to Truth or Dare. I will REPORT BACK.

I wish Gaga would do something like this. ;_;

Bladenic

Just started this.

Im_going_to_tell_you_a_secret.jpg

It's pretty much a follow-up to Truth or Dare. I will REPORT BACK.

I wish Gaga would do something like this. ;_;

Sigh I hate that you like Madonna. Gross tbh.

Although I think I may just have some sort of irrational hate of her. But idk. I literally only like Ray of Light the song. Everything else is unlistenable to me.

Nemesis_

I guess I just don't wanna be one of those ignorant Gaga stans who is like OMG I LOVE GAGA SHE IS SO AMAZING LOOK AT WHAT SHE DID when whatever she has done may or may not have done.

One of the biggest things you'll find as a criticism centered at any Gaga fan is how ignorant, pretentious and downright AWFUL they are.

I don't want to be any of those things. ;)

Chris I think your hate is irrational, but at the same time I really don't blame you. ={

Just case a blind eye to this ASPECT OF ME

tumblr_m5l6ksT6rH1qd3paeo4_r1_250.gif

MUSIC TO YOUR EARS THOUGH, CHRIS

London: Madonna’s fans staged a walk out at the pop queen’s London gig in a protest against “her worst show ever.”

Disgusted followers left Hyde Park before the concert had finished, fuming at the 53-year-old singer’s performance.

Some people moaned that they could not hear while others said that the Queen of Pop had slaughtered her own back catalogue.

The ‘Like a Virgin’ hit maker had even forgotten where she was performing and thanked Poland during an interval.

Some of those in the 50,000-strong crowd took to social networking sites to blast the diva.

“Worst gig I have ever seen,” the Daily Star quoted one fan as tweeting.

Another said: “I mourn those vintage Madonna days where potty mouth and violent imagery wasn’t necessary.”

“When Madonna has concerts in her 50s where she strips herself on stage, you know her career is as dead as myspace,” Claire Whitaker wrote on Twitter.

The pop star’s management had even failed to sell all the tickets for the gig, the first UK stage of her MDNA tour, with fans put off by the 77-pound price.

Strict curfews at the park ruled that all sound had to be shut off by 10.30pm, while the flat standing room area meant many fans could not see.

One reviewer said of Madonna’s first UK gig in four years that the venue was definitely the problem.

“Hyde Park’s volume limit due to it being a residential area meant the sound never packed a punch, while its flat terrain saw scores of people building mounds out of wood chips to catch a glimpse,” the reviewer said.

Music fans had been also put off when she left out a lot of her older hits and gave others a new treatment.

“Like A Virgin as a slowed down waltz didn’t really strike a chord,” One fan said.

Celebrity guests at the gig included Kylie Minogue, George Michael, Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, and U2 star Adam Clayton.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
ENTIRE CROWD LEAVES SHOW IN HORROR

and LOL at Poland!! I find THAT a little hard to believe. Considering she HAS A HOUSE IN LONDON.

Has anyone seen Pho lately? Haven't seen a peep since the bomb dropped.

Nemesis_

LOL. They were discussing how they would have to depart differently because of the "royal movement" in the UK. Apparently the Queen or one of her sons was travelling.

Madonna replies with "There's just not enough for two queens in this country".

Has anyone seen Pho lately? Haven't seen a peep since the bomb dropped.

I have MADE CONTACT. My official #PRAYFORPHO update is that he seems to be COPING OKAY but I won't DISCUSS HIS RESPONSE here. lol

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone hate Janelle? Because I'm gonna have a heart attack after that Shakira gaf-fiasco.

Nemesis_

I don't hate Janelle, but I need to get into ArchAndroid a bit more. Right now I'm jumping between Tightrope and Cold War lol

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Archandrois is an adventure of orgazmic proprsions.

Peru

Does anyone hate Janelle? Because I'm gonna have a heart attack after that Shakira gaf-fiasco.

No, but she's generally boring, incapable of writing a good tune and relying on cheaply drowning her songs in production trickery to hide that. Wouldn't mind her if the annoying hype didn't come at the cost of greater rnb songstresses. Some half-decent tracks, though.

Zutroy

Holy fuck! She was always the bitch though.

Use to love Lisa. She's quite annoying too now though.

TEAM FAYE HERE I COME!

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Aguilla you should certainly make one so I can touch myself whenever I see you post.

Majmun

I thought it was blood at first. Those mystrangeaddiction hoes are such a mess. They are great gifs material, though.

And doesn't Lana have the best fake lips in the industry? Lips filled with collagen look really bad most of the time. But Lana nails the look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom