• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
All of these have something in common, I'll wait for someone to point it out
They all like dick.

carminhadrink.gif

Nemesis_

My fragrance OT can be released post humously.

I will create OT3 and post the rest of my album reviews to fulfill my contract.

Koodo

Banned
Look at what you pile of obscenities did now. No coincidence that this would occur on the same day as Xtincta's latest secretion.

ibap7gAK9hafuE.gif

royalan

I dunno...I love me some Shakira and I wanna be here for her...but she is working with the slime of the industry right now and that snippet sounds to be of the same ilk as all the other lead-into-a-dance-break-chorus crud that Pitbull/Flo-Rida/Nicki Minaj are flooding the airwaves with. She's a little late to the dying trend.

I really don't know WHY she stopped doing what she used to do - i.e. just making English versions of her vastly superior Spanish tracks. :(

Kyon

Banned
Got paid earlier. About to buy some Black Fluid and a few copies of Vogue since my subscription isnt ENOUGH if only there was a STAN SUBSCRIPTION that lets them send you 5 copies of your faves tbh

Koodo

Banned
I really don't know WHY she stopped doing what she used to do - i.e. just making English versions of her vastly superior Spanish tracks. :(
I prefer that she does new music in English regardless of the quality (and does it ever look QUESTIONABLE for this album), rather than recreate her Spanish material in a lesser form.

I literally get nothing out of her translations since I always prefer the Spanish versions; and she usually releases a Spanish version for her original English singles, which works out nicely (Loba > She Wolf).

Saw this eau de Gaga display front and center at the Macy's entrance tonight:

b7Ps8.jpg
Beautiful. *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom