• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Sis YOU'VE kicked ME from the DJ room over stupid stuff MORE times than that. Don't be such a woobie.

ipOhTdUw6CRSt.gif

All this Nem draggin... he brought it upon himself tho

tumblr_m6mdoj7kDF1rug9d0o1_400.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
That post isn't even dragging tbh, I'm saying that getting kicked from the dj room is not really even a big deal

Bladenic

That post isn't even dragging tbh, I'm saying that getting kicked from the dj room is not really even a big deal

Agreed. What kind of meltdown?

ALSO Koodo and other Godkira fans (but hew isnt one tbh), I'm currently listening to Shaki's Donde Estan Los Ladrones. The fact that I haven't is sacriligious. Will report back to discuss, but if I don't, it's probably because I was unable to recover from the slayage.

iLjEkvEjfdN3L.gif

royalan

Ok:

iuNlPk4LR5xvL.gif

Let's just agree that the only people who should be kicked from the DJ room are racists, homophobes, thieves, murderers, Jennifer Love Hewitt stans, and grey-names that nobody knows and/or cares about.

No more kicking each other for shits-n-giggs, because it has clearly become something that is not cute. When anybody does it.

Sounds fair to me...

Bladenic

Ok:

iuNlPk4LR5xvL.gif

Let's just agree that the only people who should be kicked from the DJ room are racists, homophobes, thieves, murderers, Jennifer Love Hewitt stans, and grey-names that nobody knows and/or cares about.

No more kicking each other for shits-n-giggs, because it has clearly become something that is not cute. When anybody does it.

Sounds fair to me...

Funny you mention that... I saw one of those on ATRL. How could you stan for her music
and not her melons
?

Poor dat

tumblr_lw3yg7Gwlt1qdfra5o1_500.gif

royalan

LOOKS LIKE THE PERFUME WARS ARE HEATING UP!!

This woman isn't a pop star, but since she's a) a FUCKING legend, and b) starring in a multimillion dollar commercial that will inevitably be compared to a certain pop star's multimillion dollar commercial, I thought it had some thread relevance. Slow news day. Shoot me.

Looks like Julia Roberts is coming for Gaga's scented wig! Lancome just released the behind-the-scenes video for the multimillion dollar commercial for their latest scent, LA VIE EST BELLE.
Watch

#OPULENCE
#GagabetterBRINGIT
#whenwillBeiber

Bladenic

I like. Special props for remembering the lyrics, Kelly.

"Godson" doesn't sit well with me as ha glorified name tho, since it's a real word too.

Here's a video of Kelly covering Janet's "If". Despite the fact she totally flubs the lyrics, I really like her sound/attitude during this performance.
This is heaviest I've ever seen her

Kelly Clarkson -- If

Well there is Kellegend. What would you suggest?

Bladenic

Yep, she's the most versatile artist a singing competition has ever produced. She can sing pop, rock, soul, broadway, and even big band with believability and finesse <3

Indeed.

I guess I'll have to stop shading Leona because of your comments tho...

I probably won't.

iVFTCm8I5lY7h.gif

Majmun

LOL that RIHductive Rihanna wannabe? I like Party but let's be serious. And Crumpet was listening to it and said it was very bland. Hew is surprised tho?

iVFTCm8I5lY7h.gif

Rihta already starred in Drake's Over video in 2009. And she looked absolutely amazing there. She already had that blonde sexy look back then.

It's clear that Rihanna is stealing her image now.
Don't hate
iAolTCjAqukDa.gif

Bladenic

Rihta already starred in Drake's Over video in 2009. And she looked absolutely amazing there. She already had that blonde sexy look back then.

It's clrear that Rihanna is stealing her image. Don't hate
iAolTCjAqukDa.gif

I mean I guess if all the songs are like Party then it might be serviceable at best. She's slaying the UK too, how is Godel gonna defend this one?

She is hot tho

iVFTCm8I5lY7h.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
LOL that RIHductive Rihanna wannabe? I like Party but let's be serious. And Crumpet was listening to it and said it was very bland. Hew is surprised tho?

funniest thing I read in a while, taking the advice of a Kelly stan as the final say. Might as well waste your vote this November and vote for Ron Paul

iQyAxWjponZIm.gif

Indeed.

I guess I'll have to stop shading Leona because of your comments tho...

I probably won't.

iVFTCm8I5lY7h.gif
Shade away gurl, iaintmad.jpg

Kelly's an incredible singer and certainly more versatile than Leona, but at their respective best, she can't surpass Leona's ethereal tone or controlled power.

Both totally deserve their success, if only for how gracefully they undermine Clive Davis at every turn :p

Bladenic

funniest thing I read in a while, taking the advice of a Kelly stan as the final say. Might as well waste your vote this November and vote for Ron Paul

iQyAxWjponZIm.gif

iiTkaSvxZyQ4B.gif

I said I like How We Do, but I doubt this album is like, great or anything. W/e I might listen on Spotify but I ain't stanning or anything LOL. But if you are stanning, it's still a better choice than Demon.

Shade away gurl, iaintmad.jpg

Kelly's an incredible singer and certainly more versatile than Leona, but at their respective best, she can't surpass Leona's ethereal tone or controlled power.

Both totally deserve their success, if only for how gracefully they undermine Clive Davis at every turn :p

ooooo Leona shits on Clive Davis? Good for her, that troll needs to be kept in line.

iAolTCjAqukDa.gif

ooooo Leona shits on Clive Davis? Good for her, that troll needs to be kept in line.

iAolTCjAqukDa.gif
Clive publicly stated that Leona writing almost 80% of the tracks from Echo caused it to sell worse than the confused, bloated producer swarm that was Spirit.

My current album project is Leona Lewis. I was asked by Simon to consider producing her with him when she first broke through with X Factor. He sent me all the reels of her performances on the show, and she has a very big strong range, so I agreed to undertake that.

I held a songwriters audition appraisal and had her fly over to sing three songs for them, which triggered "Better In Time" and "Bleeding Love". That album sold 10 million copies worldwide.

When it came to her second album, she co-wrote about eight songs which I was very skeptical about, because you don&#8217;t become a writer just because you think it&#8217;d help you earn more from publishing and royalties.

Even though it didn&#8217;t sell well in the United States, outside of the States it did very well so now we&#8217;re about to finish her third album, which I think is damn good and has hits. I&#8217;ve been talking to will.i.am, Polow da Don and we&#8217;re taking the old fashioned approach of coming up with hit songs and hit records.
Dat bolded. What kind of libelous nonsense, I can't believe he'd say something like that in public. Jackass.

He also said that Glassheart was delayed so that Leona could record new material with these producers. Leona wouldn't have it, but appeased Clive by taking on Fraser T. Smith ("Set Fire to the Rain") as executive producer of the album.

The lead single is still "Trouble" and the final album credits reveals only a single U.S. writer (Bonnie McKee), so even Ryan Tedder is out. "Trouble" was ready over a year ago, so obviously Clive can't be too happy he didn't get his will.i.am garbage all over the airwaves. And most importantly, Leona has written or co-written EVERY track on the album, a big F-U to Clive if I've ever seen one.

Gerl is quiet and reserved, but she's Hackney-tough <3

leona-d8best.jpg

Bladenic

Clive publicly stated that Leona writing almost 80% of the tracks from Echo caused it to sell worse than the confused, bloated producer swarm that was Spirit.

Dat bolded. What kind of libelous nonsense, I can't believe he'd say something like that in public. Jackass.

He also said that Glassheart was delayed so that Leona could record new material with these producers. Leona wouldn't have it, but appeased Clive by taking on Fraser T. Smith ("Set Fire to the Rain") as executive producer of the album.

The lead single is still "Trouble" and the final album credits reveals only a single U.S. writer (Bonnie McKee), so even Ryan Tedder is out. "Trouble" was ready over a year ago, so obviously Clive can't be too happy he didn't get his will.i.am garbage all over the airwaves. And most importantly, Leona has written or co-written EVERY track on the album, a big F-U to Clive if I've ever seen one.

Gerl is quiet and reserved, but she's Hackney-tough <3

leona-d8best.jpg

BLESS HA

brb going to listen to her albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom