• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
Gross.

And isn't Keith Urban doing The Noise Australia? Gross regardless, no quiero WGWGs in the judging panel.

I actually wouldn't mind Glambert with Pariah and Garbaj. What a flamboyant trio that would be, assuming Randy is getting the fuck out already.

Mau ®

Joan Rivers shaded Rih on twitter...

Rihanna confessed to Oprah Winfrey that she still loves Chris Brown. Idiot! Now it's MY turn to slap her.

Rih's reply..

@joan_rivers wow u really do get slow when you're old huh?

iLjEkvEjfdN3L.gif

royalan

I'm at work so I can't properly stan this new Xtina photo buuuuuuut...haters keep GAGGING because Xtina looks FIERCE.

And I love the hair. Love love love. The stylist for the video shoot tweeted a pic of some of the extensions he was using in her hair, and by themselves the extensions were really bright pink which worried me a little. Nice to see that mixed in with the blonde they take on a darker, earthy pink color. It's on trend with the bright colors today's starlets wear, but FRESHER.

The face she's making is hilarious tho. But you know she's gonna be glam from head to toe in the video.

And #DATDRESS

Aguila

#ICONIC
Some semi-interesting news:

-Angel Haze, an up and coming rapper, is collaborating with Lana Del Rey on a song.

-The zombie Sky Ferreira is releasing an EP next month.

smileys-coffee-578570.gif
to counteract the bored botty smiley

Sai-kun

Banned
I love YouTube.

I was getting the link for Grimes' Oblivion video to show a friend, and this shows up under the Likes/Dislikes bar

9,389 likes, 740 dislikes

Artist: Grimes

Playing at Metro, Chicago on Oct 23, 2012

Fuck yeah. Gonna go see Grimes.

Sai-kun

Banned
Also my dad likes Jessie Ware now. Was on my way to a concert today with him and decided to put new stuff I had gotten on the radio, and he fell in love with her. Another wonderful individual made #aWare

Edit: He said he didn't really "get" Grimes but he liked her.

My dad has the weirdest taste ever for a 60-something year old guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom