• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

ENOUGH OF YOUR BICKERING! THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS AT HAND!

THE GODS HAVE BLESSED US AND IT HAS HAPPENED

THE ORIGINAL SUGABABES HAVE REUNITED.

THAT MEANS MUTYA (my fave), KEISHA AND SIOBHAN!

vQYEh.jpg

(what kind of FUCKING FLAWLESSNESS...No longer girls but WOMEN - SUGAWOMEN. Your faves are NOTHING in comparison and you will ALL deal.)

Well, actually they aren't technically the Sugababes, since their old label still has rights to the name and have bequeefed to the three FLOPS who have it now. All the better I say.

It has been rumored since the beginning of the year that the original girls had secretly reunited and were in the studio recording, but this is the first time it has been officially confirmed I think.

More info below:

Source

Guys, I can't...I just can't today. If the rumored Xtina leak happens this week as well I'm done. DONE.

37mdB.gif

They can't actually use the Sugababes title though right?

Did anyone even care when it was them 3 though? I thought they only became successful with the blond one.

Trigger

I need to start using Spotify. It comes up in POP-GAF so much.

EDIT- lol, that's a contestant from Ru Paul's Drag Race. A fabulous contestant I might add.

Nemesis_

I don't even want to know...

I caught the tail end of an episode once. They were told to LIP SYNC FOR THEIR LIVES, then someone started doing backflips and shit and they were fired or whatever because they didn't lip sync.

lbWuf.gif

It was strange.

RuPaul seems pretty hilarious though as a person

royalan

It's beautiful, Sis. I really just #CANT right now.

cXHhY.gif

Although, one has to wonder how PRESSEDt the other girls must be right now. Amelle and ESPECIALLY Jade fighting so RATCHETLY to be a part of a ready-established brand, only for them to flop utterly and be worse off than before.

And poor brave Heidi, being left out in the cold after all the years she put into the group (some would point out that she WAS a member of the group during their commercial peak). The poor dear...all of these girls made instantly irrelevant, actually.

8LWqy.gif

Nemesis_

Were the Sugababes even relevant once the original three left? I don't think I heard any of their new line-up's music following that whereas you would hear all about it with the others.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Were the Sugababes even relevant once the original three left? I don't think I heard any of their new line-up's music following that whereas you would hear all about it with the others.

It took quite a long time for none of the original members to still be in the group. But it was lights out after Keisha Left tbh.

Bladenic

I think the stuff they did after the black one left flopped commercially and critically. They are basically dead and gone.

SaintZ

I've been busy the whole week (and the next one will be hell) so I missed the Summertime Sadness reveal...
8zdXc.gif

I know that a lot of people do not like Lana's 'home edited videos' but I love them (with the exception of Carmen because the editing was not tight).

ibdadE81fAHA3n.gif

My fave keeps slaying
8zdXc.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I thought it was nice for Videogames. But she's used it for three videos now and it's wearing thin.

Or maybe it is a nuanced statement on the creative bankruptcy of the current craze for electronic vintage styling.
777ff663raj17.gif

I have a weird OCD thing about having single songs. Though once I bought MDNA I had to break that OCD thing.

In the past THREE DAYS I've bought the following because I've always listened to them on YouTube but never got around to buyin them and iPod/iPading them

412dfIU-GqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
31YdBkc5qJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

61pH9fSsI1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
51NkVp5af-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51KdOXnGfZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

;_; My wallet CRIES
Oh, so you do have some taste.

Majmun

I love this news about the Sugababes reunion. Heidi needs to be a part of it too, though. But the other two flops can go back to flipping burgers, or the other basic shit they did before joining the group. YOU WON'T BE MISSED. BYE

I'm not liking the new Lana del Rey clip btw. The promo pictures were misleading. The new version of the song sounds ace, though.

Zutroy

I'm probably gonna be the only one here who likes them, but the Cataracs album Gordo Taqueria is a filthy hot mess. I love it!

Aguila

#ICONIC
I've been busy the whole week (and the next one will be hell) so I missed the Summertime Sadness reveal...
8zdXc.gif

I know that a lot of people do not like Lana's 'home edited videos' but I love them (with the exception of Carmen because the editing was not tight).

ibdadE81fAHA3n.gif

My fave keeps slaying
8zdXc.gif

I know. What kind of amazing...
ibts7JwFNZAklu.gif

Bladenic

Well people really need to become AWARE of Runaways from The Killers. I cannot stop whoring this song out, it's truly that good. Hope it slays, though Killers singles don't tend to slay. Hope the album slays though.

Good Time needs to start slaying harder too, can't stop listening to it either. Perfect summer jam if I do say so myself.

botty

Banned
Well people really need to become AWARE of Runaways from The Killers. I cannot stop whoring this song out, it's truly that good. Hope it slays, though Killers singles don't tend to slay. Hope the album slays though.

Good Time needs to start slaying harder too, can't stop listening to it either. Perfect summer jam if I do say so myself.

I used to be a huge The Killers fan, and Hot Fuss is one of my favorite albums of all time. However, I didn't like the direction they took with their next two albums. Runaways reminds me of the sound they had with Hot Fuss... so I will definitely be checking out Battle Born when it's released.

Bladenic

I used to be a huge The Killers fan, and Hot Fuss is one of my favorite albums of all time. However, I didn't like the direction they took with their next two albums. However, Runaways reminds me of the sound they had with Hot Fuss... so I will definitely be checking out Battle Born when it's released.

Mr. Brightside remains one of the best songs of the 2000-2010 decade. Your faves cant.

SLAYONA just spilled bucketloads of horsedrawn rainbows DIRECTLY into my mouth this morning during her UStream webchat. I wish I'd recorded it, she's so funny <3

Anyway, new #glassheart2012worlddomination news:

- Around 14 songs on Glassheart (more for the deluxe edition)
- Confirmed songs for the album; I2U, Come Alive, Fireflies, Trouble (first single), Shake It Up, Love Birds, Collide (new mix), Perfectly You, and she hinted at a song called Sugar
- Video for Trouble being filmed in the next couple of weeks; released to radio NEXT MONTH (hype bitches!)
- Trouble releasing October 7th, Glassheart releasing October 15th
- Perfectly You lyrics: "You are perfectly you, do nothing new, you're beautiful"
- Trouble lyrics: "Trust your heart like only fools do, hold on let it bleed"
- Album artwork will remain unchanged:

7F3AA1F6D68FD5DCCB312781FE8023.jpg

IT'S REAL, IT'S REALLY REAL!

cry-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1061.gif

#glassheart2012worlddomination

Bladenic

SLAYONA just spilled bucketloads of horsedrawn rainbows DIRECTLY into my mouth this morning during her UStream webchat. I wish I'd recorded it, she's so funny <3

Anyway, new #glassheart2012worlddomination news:

- Around 14 songs on Glassheart (more for the deluxe edition)
- Confirmed songs for the album; I2U, Come Alive, Fireflies, Trouble (first single), Shake It Up, Love Birds, Collide (new mix), Perfectly You, and she hinted at a song called Sugar
- Video for Trouble being filmed in the next couple of weeks; released to radio NEXT MONTH (hype bitches!)
- Trouble releasing October 7th, Glassheart releasing October 15th
- Perfectly You lyrics: "You are perfectly you, do nothing new, you're beautiful"
- Trouble lyrics: "Trust your heart like only fools do, hold on let it bleed"
- Album artwork will remain unchanged:

7F3AA1F6D68FD5DCCB312781FE8023.jpg

IT'S REAL, IT'S REALLY REAL!

cry-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1061.gif

#glassheart2012worlddomination

Should've changed the cover tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom