• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

No one's gonna say it? I will.

Leona is serving serious horse teas with that album cover.

I said she needed to change it lol. Getting strong vibes reminiscient of this from that cover:

4143266332_4fa953efb4.jpg

botty

Banned
Despite all the horse jokes, Leona Lewis is still one of the most beautiful women in pop.

Unlike some other girls...

ixbABNQN8ztpe.gif

cfe18539f8eee740_tat_1.preview.jpg

And last night at the glamorous charity fundraiser, the Love Ball, she showed off her second, a poetic inking and tribute to her favourite animal, the horse.

The tattoo which runs from the nape of her neck to her back reads: 'Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky.'

Leona_2BLewis_2Bis_2Bback_2Bin_2Bthe_2Bsaddle..._2Blet_2527s_2Bhope_2Bshe_2Bdoesn_2527t_2Bfall_2Boff_2Bthis_2Btime_2B3.jpg

Flawless beauty. Inside and out.

Nemesis_

Still have yet to watch the new video for Summertime Sadness. TBH I was expecting a full budget Born To Die like clip instead of yet another vintage looking compilation.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
ITS CUMMMMING!!!!!!!!

@keshasuxx

animals .... songs r going out to mix.... u know what that means....records r coming verrrrrry soooooon

you faves wont survive

#GlasshorseWhat
#shovelWAREhew
#xtina....please
#mariahno1currry

tumblr_lka2ekbvE21qchhwe.gif

royalan

pssssst! Hey Sai-Kun? :)

Since "Settle Down" is doing good on radio so far, has a video out, and is getting pimped out by Lady Gaga...can we get it in the OP now? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom