• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
What have they done to his hair? ;_;

He looks like a short, white Whiz Khalifa with that hair.
7732f81d.png

I'm ready for Rih and Zayn to slay the lessors and watch for the other messes. I'm not a Kevin Hart fan tbh.

#TemporaryNavy

Kevin Hart is going to be so awkward.
7732f81d.png

Trigger

Someone played "Stargazing" the other night. It was amazing. I'm going to give her a fair listen.

Pop-Gaf ain't ready for that TBH. They change their avatars over mediocre singles about some hewbody's body.

I can't

3eWmm.gif

Xtina being dragged from all sides of GAF. Poor brave Botty and Royalan. Dat patience.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
"...like an old movie star whose name escapes you."

Yeah, that'll sum up Lana's career pretty well.

"Remember that one song by that girl?"
"...Hew?"

Trigger

Lana looks like a legit Hollywood dame in all those pics. So classy! *.*

Also: Listening to this mixtape, Tinashe reminds me of a more R&B Rihanna. I imagine this is how her material would sound like in some alternate universe. Another Me is slaying ears in this office right now tbh.

s7jOg.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
"...like an old movie star whose name escapes you."

Yeah, that'll sum up Lana's career pretty well.

"Remember that one song by that girl?"
"...Hew?"

She has music coming out for some movies and she will be the face of H&M and Jaguar so I doubt anyone will be forgetting about her anytime soon.
You tried tho.

iiktGYZDzgzkb.gif

I know, I just wanted to do shade her haha, I actually think she looks prettier in normal pictures than music videos.

I C

tumblr_m5cqu0rF1a1ro9aec.gif

Majmun

WAIT...the awards show is on tonight???

Totally forgot about that. Beyonce is nominated for two awards.

Show them, Bey
ibi2E5EiPBfhQC.gif

Is there anything exciting happening at the VMAs tonight? I haven't been following along and I don't care for Alicia Keys or One Direction, so I don't know what else is planned :/

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Is there anything exciting happening at the VMAs tonight? I haven't been following along and I don't care for Alicia Keys or One Direction, so I don't know what else is planned :/

No, nothing. Nothing at all. Not an interesting thing at all.

DMeisterJ

Banned

The Guest of Honor Rihanna will be opening the show performing "Cockiness" Rihmix featuring A$AP Rocky and of course she'll sweep the awards with all of her noms.

Tune in for the slayage

xhbRl.gif

royalan

WOW, maybe it's old news but Amazon is giving away a ton of FREE music right now!

Perusing the store to wisely spend my $5, and I've already downloaded some free tracks from Elle Varner, Kendra Morris, and Grimes.

Check it out if you haven't already gerls.

WOW, maybe it's old news but Amazon is giving away a ton of FREE music right now!

Perusing the store to wisely spend my $5, and I've already downloaded some free tracks from Elle Varner, Kendra Morris, and Grimes.

Is her album worth checking out?

Trigger

Based Amazon expanding my library.

DMeisterJ

Banned
NEW PAGE, NEW NEWS

Rihanna is about to slay at the MTV Video Music Awards tonight. All other pop stars are on notice that they will be sucking Rihanna's cockiness, and licking her persuasion.

Festivities start at 8 PM EST. TUNE IN

ibxproXUiSPAMr.gif

Bye now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom