• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Ke$ha was the real winner last night the other girls were a damn mess. Rih making another live performance patting her vadge again
is getting really stale.

LETS MAKE THE MOST OF THE NIGHT LIKE WE'RE GONNA DIE YOUNG

yess sis, next week starts the slayage with all of our faves going in ;_;

My body is ready
tumblr_m9yieu2Z4U1rqex1ko1_250.gif

Kyon

Banned
yess sis, next week starts the slayage with all our faves going in ;_;

Body is ready

TEW much going on next week i dont think im mentally prepared.

Nevertheless Body is ready

tumblr_m9yieu2Z4U1rqex1ko1_250.gif

Should've seen the signs TBH

The Trinity didnt attend

Britney/Gaga/Bey

they were not bothered

Kibbles

She will be dethroning her own song on itunes, I can't. I think this will be a tear jerker.

I'm probably going to be bawling. I have work so I won't get to see it until at least an hour after it airs though :( I remember reading that letter though.

Mau ®

I dont know how to feel about a new Rihanna tour. I should be happy about this but I feel its so random and sudden. TTT is very old news now.

It doesnt feel properly done. We all knew she was going on tour next year (she's been talking about since this year began) but she did say it was for THE NEXT ALBUM and we have nothing on that yet.

You should announce an album first and THEN the tour.

ch...

Majmun

Where was Ciara? Did she get any coverage? I remember her having a seat somewhere between the basics.

Poor girl.

Mau ®

So Nicki Minaj is coming out with a new single next week followed by a new album in November.

I hope you guys no longer come for Rihanna for releasing albums every year when Minaj is gonna release 2 in the same year.

Artemisia

Banned
So Nicki Minaj is coming out with a new single next week followed by a new album in November.

I hope you guys no longer come for Rihanna for releasing albums every year when Minaj is gonna release 2 in the same year.

It's actually somewhat commendable she is able to come out with an album every year and each of them be decent-good

Majmun

Yeah, Rihanna's albums have a lot of filler. But the singles are a smash.

Nicki flopped with her second album. This is very bad. She needs to release new stuff asap.

Majmun

I don't think she got time off from her shift at Burger King to see the show.

Seeing how her "comeback single" was a huge flop, a carreer as a burger flipper is far more appropriate for her talents.

I think she should retire IMO. Just release a Greatest (semi)Hits and exit the music industry.

Majmun

Yeah, she could do that.

I wonder what Ashanti or Brandi could do for the music industry, besides releasing a constant flood of flop material.

Ciara at least has her godly choreo moves. She could always help other artists with that talent.

Delio

So I guess the biebs was not THAT upset about 1D taking the awards he wanted at the VMAs.

xdY49.jpg

2XbyN.jpg

Course my BB Niall is EATING. He's seriously always snacking.

Kristy. ‏@kristyleaa
@justinbieber @niallofficial noodles at 2am? What rebels

Niall Horan ‏@OfficialNiall
@kristyleaa I know ! Right? They were good but he wouldn't eat them, so I ate his too! 2 bowls! #hardasnails

Bladenic

Did Zane really get a blonde patch in his hair? Lolz

Wait Shitty is releasing a new album? Isn't just a re-release of the last one with new tracks? Or is it an actual new album but it has the same exact title with a new ":something" added on to it? What a mess.

Delio

Im more annoyed at his tats he keeps getting. But whatevs My Niall is still fine and Liam as well..cept for the hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom