• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

PM me gurl!

Or you! :p

you quoted the same person. LOL

CSaK1.gif

Kibbles

Drowned myself in tears listening and watching her performance with my headphones on. :'( I remember reading the letter from his mom too. And people are posting the kid's pics everyone and stuff I can't take it man.

Bought the song, 100% proceeds go to StandUptoCancer.

Cyport

Sat in the queue at Twickenham. Missed out on the Monster Pit and am basically at the front of the 2nd queue. Gutted to miss out! Signage here is terrible and confusing but I understand the first girl in had been queuing for 2 weeks!

Koodo

Banned
Sat in the queue at Twickenham. Missed out on the Monster Pit and am basically at the front of the 2nd queue. Gutted to miss out! Signage here is terrible and confusing but I understand the first girl in had been queuing for 2 weeks!
Fuck, I'm so jealous.

iDgdcP8uJRTW7.gif

Trigger

Who is Sun vs Moon? They can always just come in and ask what half of the lingo and such means. It's not like we're doing something productive here most of the time anyway.

Also: Dat Brandy shade.

j3bum.gif

Drowned myself in tears listening and watching her performance with my headphones on. :'( I remember reading the letter from his mom too. And people are posting the kid's pics everyone and stuff I can't take it man.

Bought the song, 100% proceeds go to StandUptoCancer.

It's a beautiful song. Very poignant. Even if I didn't stan Taylor, I'd still like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom