• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Lol, maybe I'm getting crazy, but did someone just praise Asslee Simpleson?

Totally forgot about that hack. Which is good.

Lol, maybe I'm getting crazy, but did someone just praise Asslee Simpleson?

Totally forgot about that hack. Which is good.

ALLOW ME THIS ONE!

Chad Hugo and Kenna on production? I'm in, regardless of who's singing on it :lol

These are the only songs I've heard from her btw. She's very bland but pretty inoffensive tbh

JCX

Kind of sad to see Simon flailing around claiming that NBC is trying to sabotage Britney by airing an extra episode of the Voice next week. When he was on Idol, he wouldn't have even cared. Did anyone make OTs for The Voice and X Factor yet?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a402671/diplo-wants-to-work-on-girls-aloud-reunion-album.html

Diplo wants to work on Girls Aloud reunion album

Diplo has revealed that he would be interesting in working on new tracks with Girls Aloud.

The producer - who has worked with No Doubt, Usher and Beyoncé - admitted he was impressed with Nicola Roberts when collaborating with her on her debut solo album Cinderella's Eyes last year.

"I didn't really know who Nicola was," Diplo told the Daily Star. "But she impressed me with how artistic she is. I'd be interested in working with her group."

The DJ's band Major Lazer will release their second studio album Free The Universe on November 5 and have teamed with artists including Vampire Weekend, Shaggy and Bruno Mars for the set.

Meanwhile, DJ Fresh recently confessed that he is working on a track with Girls Aloud, but a spokesperson for the group insisted that he is only collaborating with Nicola Roberts at the moment.

The big names are falling over themselves to work with my gerls, no surprises here tho.

Set an alarm gerls because your faves' wigs are living on BORROWED TIME.

Trigger

I'd be there for Diplo alone tbh.

Kind of sad to see Simon flailing around claiming that NBC is trying to sabotage Britney by airing an extra episode of the Voice next week. When he was on Idol, he wouldn't have even cared. Did anyone make OTs for The Voice and X Factor yet?

I think someone already called dibs? I can't be sure.

EDIT- These GAF ads keep trolling me:

WhQZG.png

aintnobodygottimeforthat.gif

Christopher

I know it's popular to hate on Bruises but Don't Wake Me Up and Turn Up The Music were fun singles. I'm not a fan of him as a person, and his album really does suck, however I do like some fun sinlges he puts out.

Kyon

Banned
OMG I'm on my phone right now but I CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME *O*

It's only a Ilive version ;___; I'm hoping a studio version is leaked. I heard Sean Paul was featured but in this version he's not in it.

I know it's popular to hate on Bruises but Don't Wake Me Up and Turn Up The Music were fun singles. I'm not a fan of him as a person, and his album really does suck, however I do like some fun sinlges he puts out.

Best songs on Fortune:

Turn up the music
Bassline
Don't Judge Me
Stuck on Stupid
4 years old
Party Hard/Cadillac
Don't Wake Me Up
Trumpet Lights
Remember My Name

Go back and listen only to these delete all te others LMFAO

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Will probably be confirmed tomorrow or on Monday

but the American Idol panel is looking to be MC, Nicki Minaj, Enrique Iglesias, and Keith Urban

ij5DeIRTdFwV5.gif

Majmun

The day Beyonce starts to be a judge in these hack shows, is the day I'll stop stanning for her.

But I don't think she'd ever sink that low.

That career is great for the Jlo's, Paual Abdul's, Nicolce Scherzingers and other basics, but not for a TRUE star IMO

Shitney/Incoherentney/CueCardney alone has more appeal(and relevance) than the lesser thans in that panel. Mariah is the Queen and I'm sure she's not here for the rest either.
Preach it SIS, she should just judge the whole show herself. Incidentally...

TMZ by Rickey.org said:
Mariah Carey says she can judge American Idol by herself, when asked by TMZ. OMG I love her. This is exactly what I have been thinking the past few days. Let that judging panel be Mariah friggin’ Carey. She and Ryan Seacrest can chat for a few minutes after every performance next season. It will be ratings gold.

NATURALLY! Flawless diva <3

ibkiwPg3IHgNgH.gif

TMZ is just awful

Kyon

Banned
Preach it SIS, she should just judge the whole show herself. Incidentally...

NATURALLY! Flawless diva <3

ibkiwPg3IHgNgH.gif

TMZ is just awful

The fact that it was the first thing that came to mind before posting is just.... I was actually going to say that before I edited LMFAO but where is the lie? She is CAPABLE and she IS talent so she can axe all the talentless ppl in the 1st round. But they wanna hold her down and share her spotlight by putting random other judges on there who either don't have careers or don't even SING SMH

Bladenic

The fact that it was the first thing that came to mind before posting is just.... I was actually going to say that before I edited LMFAO but where is the lie? She is CAPABLE and she IS talent so she can axe all the talentless ppl in the 1st round. But they wanna hold her down and share her spotlight by putting random other judges on there who either don't have careers or don't even SING SMH

Who are you referring to with the no careers and the no singing haha I mean Nicki does sing, especially lately. Not very well mind you, but she tries.

Kyon

Banned
I'm sure MTV will be begging Britney, Gaga, and Beyonce to attend next year. This is what happens when Frank Ocean headlines your program.

ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

Whew? Oh that boring lesser than
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

Channel Floppage can stay in the trash for all we care (hint: no one does)
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

botty

Banned
Whew? Oh that boring lesser than
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

Channel Floppage can stay in the trash for all we care (hint: no one does)
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

His stans in the VMA thread were doing the MOST. The highlight of his career is being the most tweeted about person, at the most boring VMA ever.

ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Lets play a game PopGaf: How close have you been to your fave

Demi: A few yards away - XFactor Auditions
Nicki: A few yards away - Pink Friday Tour
Gaga: 2 blocks away - Times Square New Years Eve
chick1.gif

xxczx

chick1.gif
same town, kate nash & ellie goulding.

botty

Banned

Mariah Carey ~ A block away. I saw her, and her three kids being swarmed by the papz in downtown NYC.

That would be the closest of them all...
VjvlV.gif

I met Raven-Symone on an airplane when we were both little, I have the picture still.

Kyon

Banned

chick1.gif

Britney:

Quite a few TRL dates including her 1st time there premiering BOMT

hugged me at TRL/Time Square in 03 it was so cold. She waved at me in the 3rd and 4th date I went to for Onyx Hotel and waved at me in the Vegas DWAD date(I'm always GA floor/VIP) I didn't pay for a meet and greet for FFT because I was broke lol so just GA floor I didn't get to the front either so RIP. Oh and I flew over to the Crossroads premiere since I didn't win the contest to meet her. She signed my Britney CD ;__; (this was in 02)

Oh and VMA 99/09. No performance in 09 but she won her awards I only went because the rumor that she was performing ;___;

Brandy:

Never Say Never tour I was GA Floor but that's the closest I got to her in the beginning.

Just Human Promo tour in LA i hugged her.

Xtina: B2B Tour GA floor

Bey: DC tours no floor seats lol

Dangerously In Love Tour: Floor

Beyonce Experience I had floor.

I Am.. Floor

Mariah : Charmbracelet tour Floor

Gaga: FB: Floor

MB: Floor on both dates

Shania: Up! tour floor. (still crying its over)

Nicki: guess she counts since she was at the FFT lol

Ke$ha: never ;__;

Leona: Labrynth Tour DVD LOL

CB: Fame Tour floor

Madonna: 2 dates for Confessions I was GA Floor

Sticky & Sweet: 3 dates one in Washigton 2 in Cali Britney also performed with her which was a total surprise but worth it.

Adele: Floor

Danity Kane: Welcome to the Dollhouse signing in LA

Oh and

A658DED7-3616-45B1-B7D1-74C8BAE88044-1474-0000016A1735CB6A.jpg

#BlessedT

Mau ®

A new Rihanna single (not Cockiness tho) is coming very soon. It was written by Sia. Rihanna is now tweeting the lyrics

untitled-1qzqxw.png

Sounds very Lana-ish tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom