• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Marilyn is the archetypal Hollywood bombshell. I'm not surprised.

Rih's death will probably be drug-related, too, so...

BYB5I.gif

Majmun

I'm sure MTV will be begging Britney, Gaga, and Beyonce to attend next year. This is what happens when Frank Ocean headlines your program.

ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

Whew? Oh that boring lesser than
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

Channel Floppage can stay in the trash for all we care (hint: no one does)
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

His stans in the VMA thread were doing the MOST. The highlight of his career is being the most tweeted about person, at the most boring VMA ever.

ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

I am NOT liking this conversation. Channel Orange is a masterpiece.
You two better stop with this nonsense
i6jcWldhjD0gG.gif

B-Dex

GURLS I HAVE A CONFESSION....

I HAVE SIPPED THE TEA ALICIA KEYS WAS SPILLING

I've officially become a homewrecker. My date tonight lives with his BF so I can't stay over if I get drunk and I had to scramble to find another friend to take me in.

tumblr_m3llgodMM51rotqd7o1_500.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

I've officially become a homewrecker. My date tonight lives with his BF so I can't stay over if I get drunk and I had to scramble to find another friend to take me in.

iGaiPgKRRfrPc.gif

This is not cool

Trigger

"You hear those birds chirping? I own them."

DzNoJ.gif

botty

Banned

I, for one, support this behavior.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
And? I don't see the problem with Gaga wearing fur if she slays in it.

ibxW5nBfL0hSoA.gif

ok but that outift with her and a fox was absolute awful, no slaying was happening

as for homewrecking
I want to know what Kyon thinks about this, I know he is extremely opinionated on this subject
i1E0xcM2c3ys9.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
yes, I suppose it would be difficult to replace something that hardly anyone knows exists

Yes, tell that to the 2 million plus people around the world who own her album and to Russia, the UK, Germany, Australia, and other countries in which her album went platinum.

And Lana writes her own music. All she needs is some good producers. How can Rihanna replace that when everybody else is creating music for her. Maybe Lana will be nice and give her some of her scraps.

iLQyxKScnlBXB.gif

botty

Banned
Yes, tell that to the 2 million plus people around the world who own her album and to Russia, the UK, Germany, Australia, and other countries in which her album went platinum.

And Lana writes her own music. All she needs is some good producers. How can Rihanna replace that when everybody else is creating music for her. Maybe Lana will be nice and give her some of her scraps.

iLQyxKScnlBXB.gif

ibmvIZdusIwgWG.gif

Artemisia

Banned

Let's not pretend that most of those sales weren't with the immense hype behind her and her 'omg she's so indie' character.

Let's see how a second studio release would fare.

402739116.gif

royalan

iLQyxKScnlBXB.gif

Some would argue that she already has that. There's some damn good production on BTD.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Let's not pretend that most of those sales weren't with the immense hype behind her and her 'omg she's so indie' character.

Let's see how a second studio release would fare.

Don't you think the SNL thing would have killed all her hype off. But it didn't.

Plus, her album has been selling consistently ever since it was released. It always floats around the 40,000 mark each week.

We will see since her rerelease is coming November.

402739116.gif

now with all this sponsor whoring, we all see ha true colors

#exposed

Rihanna does the same thing except it seems that some don't want to be associated with her anymore.

13zahzcloupa.gif

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
And? I don't see the problem with Gaga wearing fur if she slays in it.

ibxW5nBfL0hSoA.gif
Can't believe Gaga actually wears fur given the influence she has over young idiots. -1 Respect for her. Though I did read in that 'scandal' last week it was high-level fake fur. Not sure about that white fox though.

edit: fast edit ;)

Mau ®

tumblr_m3llgodMM51rotqd7o1_500.gif

Gurl I've been sipping the homewrecker brew on a few occasions myself. And it slays.

#Navy

Royalan said:
ITZ

SECOND

Why didn't y'all tell me about this Darmirra chick!?

A youtube personality who does some of the most hilarious Beyonce and Rihanna impersonations I have ever seen!

Yeah I saw her impersonations a few months back. She does a far better Beyonce impersonation tbh but the Rihanna one is cool too. Especially the twitter part lol.

zankara

Can't believe Gaga actually wears fur given the influence she has over young idiots. -1 Respect for her. Though I did read in that 'scandal' last week it was high-level fake fur. Not sure about that white fox though.

edit: fast edit ;)

It's a shame Gaga has influence over anything tbh.

Oozer3993

Lets play a game PopGaf: How close have you been to your fave

Demi: A few yards away - XFactor Auditions
Nicki: A few yards away - Pink Friday Tour
Gaga: 2 blocks away - Times Square New Years Eve
chick1.gif

Taylor: A couple yards away on two different occasions. For the Fearless tour she popped up about 20 feet behind me in the middle of the concert to perform Hey Stephen. I'm still kicking myself for not running down to the aisle to get a hug when she walked down to the floor. Had floor seats for the Speak Now Tour and saw her ponytail bobbing about 10 feet in front of me while she walked from the back of the arena to the front.
JoJo: Had my picture taken with her at a show at the Hard Rock Cafe in Detroit.

zankara

Some members of POP-GAF really need to stop using sales and popularity as a metric for arguing good music. It's kind of embarrassing.

Mau ®

Girl on Fire has cracked the TOP 10 on itunes tho. Seems like a comeback for Keys is now happening. I havent seen a Keys song slaying since No One...

Some members of POP-GAF really need to stop using sales and popularity as a metric for arguing good music. It's kind of embarrassing.

#neauxcurrr

image.php

Kyon

Banned

Except some of us are ALLOWED because our faves have GOOD MUSIC and SALES to back up this claim. Remain seated

I don't think you know what stanning is about lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom