• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

tumblr_m42qqcYsMM1r0x7ye.jpg

-Gb8TiRJAmA.jpg

Nemesis_

The whole album is quite boring for me, tbh. It would've sounded GREAT back then but I don't think it's aged that well.

I particularly hate White Heat. I can BARELY STAND La Isla Bonita and Where's The Party.

Open Your Heart is probably the strongest track on the album tbh

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
KE$HA will slay. I am not a fan but her music is unapologetically shallow and dancey.

It will be CATCHY AS FUCK and you will ALL DEAL

including me

yes, you best get these girls in line

iGXnEOjufLayV.gif

Edit: Also Gaga seems to be getting her Telephone ppl back, she aint messing around

iGXnEOjufLayV.gif

Artemisia

Banned
The whole album is quite boring for me, tbh. It would've sounded GREAT back then but I don't think it's aged that well.

I particularly hate White Heat. I can BARELY STAND La Isla Bonita and Where's The Party.

Open Your Heart is probably the strongest track on the album tbh

Like A Prayer isn't much better.

The ballads on that album are so boring >_>

Nemesis_

Not that I agree, but 21 is the album that made her famous, so it makes sense.

I heard one or two songs from 19, they are quite good too. >_>

Milchjon

Is this the weird place where I can talk about how much I like Big Hoops? I know I'm a bit LTTP, but the breakdown at the end is great.

Trigger

Welcome to POP-GAF brother.

Not that I agree, but 21 is the album that made her famous, so it makes sense.

I heard one or two songs from 19, they are quite good too. >_>

19 is just more varied in sound. You also get a much better impression of how beautiful Adele's voice is. 21 was just boring ass ballad after boring ass ballad.

Mumei

Wait, so Mariah has a reptuation that precedes Madonna as a, errrr, ummm

YEAH

ibgIHA9y6jghQ3.gif

No idea how she is myself, but aside from Christina (probably), she's not usually considered a "bitch" by other people in the business.

Is this the weird place where I can talk about how much I like Big Hoops? I know I'm a bit LTTP, but the breakdown at the end is great.

... You like that atrocious song?

Welcome!

Nemesis_

[Do you admire Justin Bieber and Katy Perry‘s pop star-perfect alabaster skin? Want to know how you, too, can achieve such flawlessness? Well, if you live in the UK, that might be a problem. The Proactiv ads featuring these superstars have been banned for being misleading, says The Guardian. Apparently the product used in the US is different from that in the UK, which raised questions about whether or not this was false advertising.

Of course, the question this really brings up is whether or not these celebrities use Proactiv at all. They’re required to do so for “several weeks” in order to push the product, but we have a feeling they’re also using about 6,000 other skin care products they probably get for free.

KIND of RELATED.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Mariahno1curry
. Mariah Carey @MariahCarey

So I can finally announce to you that my new single is coming out early August! It's called TRIUMPHANT (Get 'Em) ft. Rick Ross & Meek Mill.

I wrote TRIUMPHANT when I was going through a difficult time & it helped me get through it. When u hear it, pay attention 2 the lyrics #WIN

royalan

Mariahno1curry

. Mariah Carey @MariahCarey

So I can finally announce to you that my new single is coming out early August! It's called TRIUMPHANT (Get 'Em) ft. Rick Ross & Meek Mill.

I wrote TRIUMPHANT when I was going through a difficult time & it helped me get through it. When u hear it, pay attention 2 the lyrics #WIN

If she wanted to be triumphant, she picked the wrong time to try and drop a single.

IzUUS.gif

Still, I'll be here for it.
1Wk18.gif

I just hope it's not another Mariah Carey song that's drowned in wack rap features.

Trigger

I'm not sure who would clock who in this case. Mariah didn't set the world on fire with her last album.

But then Bionic....

q0mMk.gif

Mumei

Nana Mouskouri tells all our faves to sit tbh.

My understanding is that it is either Nana, Madonna, Mariah, Celine or Madonna, Nana, Mariah, Celine, depending on the accuracy of the claims about Nana.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Nana Mouskouri tells all our faves to sit tbh.

My understanding is that it is either Nana, Madonna, Mariah, Celine or Madonna, Nana, Mariah, Celine, depending on the accuracy of the claims about Nana.

Wha...
she knows like 10+ languages, has lived longer than the dinosaur, Madonna, and has sold over 300 million records. Our faves could truly never
ckqDM.png

Icicle

Oh LAWD, I can't ever go 3 days without checking Pop-GAF again, so much activity.

Worry not LESSORS, if you were FOOLISH enough to speak OUT OF LINE, you will be READ in DUE TIME.

iqmUgCCbkfbE5.gif

Icicle has SPOKEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom