• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
And if we're doing Country singles:

1. Don't You Wanna Stay
2. Mr. Know it All
3. Breaking Your Own Heart
4. The Sun Will Rise

....might be a little much, but I can dream. :p
Her label is foolish for not having her release some sort of country thing, be it a full-length LP aimed at that market or a shorter EP. She has clearly been interested for years, can sing anything you put in front of her, and would be very successful considering how well Don't You Wanna Stay did -- not to mention her current CMA nomination thanks to the poorly promoted country remix of Mr. Know It All.

Her label is foolish for not having her release some sort of country thing, be it a full-length LP aimed at that market or a shorter EP. She has clearly been interested for years, can sing anything you put in front of her, and would be very successful considering how well Don't You Wanna Stay did -- not to mention her current CMA nomination thanks to the poorly promoted country remix of Mr. Know It All.
Mhm. I'm just hoping that she'll make a proper full-length debut in country sometime soon because the country market is clearly thirsty for her inevitable crossover album. My guess is that she'll do one more pop album and then maybe a greatest hits before the country album, with some DYWS-esque duets in the meantime.

bort

Are we ready for this new Miley era?

r2D0t.png

bort changing his avi in 3....2...1

days behind?!?

I even posted that her website had been updated in this thread

I posted about it before it had even been updated

That picture is on her website

http://www.mileycyrus.com/gallery

botty

Banned
Paris Jackon on being "MJ's Daughter" from Glamour Magazine:

“I love my dad, and I’m proud to be his daughter. I just don’t think the title ‘M.J.’s daughter’ fits me,” she says bluntly. “A lot of people think he’s the only reason I’m making it, but I want to show that I do have talent and that I can make it if I try. I want to be my own person.”

She needs to get in the studio and make music asap

ibQTiBITTOVJV.gif

royalan

already fulled of gifs, remember what I said about Gaga threads? yeah...

ibaWzAYn12ICUD.gif

I don't necessarily think that simply posting a gif to give visual context or a bit of comedic punch is bad. Pretty much ALL of GAF does that so I don't think it would be right for PopGAF to artificially limit ourselves in that regard. Just don't do the thing where we spam gifs or quote gifs for the entire length of the page. I think that's where the mods are drawing the line (outside of our OT, of course). Mumei please correct me if I'm wrong.

With that said. I'm scalping and reporting the first whiner who shits up my |OT| with incessant off-topic bitching and derailing. Now THAT'S some shit that's getting out-of-hand lately.

EbHPF.gif

Mau ®

Carly Rae Jesus's This Kiss has leaked.

Its a really great pop song. Whoever hoped she'll be a one hit wonder can now sit down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom