• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
MIA from the charts.

ibaWzAYn12ICUD.gif

Kiiiiiiii

ibaWzAYn12ICUD.gif

Mumei

I don't necessarily think that simply posting a gif to give visual context or a bit of comedic punch is bad. Pretty much ALL of GAF does that so I don't think it would be right for PopGAF to artificially limit ourselves in that regard. Just don't do the thing where we spam gifs or quote gifs for the entire length of the page. I think that's where the mods are drawing the line (outside of our OT, of course). Mumei please correct me if I'm wrong.

With that said. I'm scalping and reporting the first whiner who shits up my |OT| with incessant off-topic bitching and derailing. Now THAT'S some shit that's getting out-of-hand lately.

EbHPF.gif

I will say that OT is considerably more strict than, say, this thread. We have had users in this thread who have been banned in the past because they were trying to do the Pop-GAF thing of posting a random gif to give, as you said, visual context or a bit of comedic punch in all of their Gaming / OT posts.

Personally, I do not mind it on occasion, but in a thread like that - the official OT for a television show that non-members of Pop-GAF will be expected to visit - I would suggest that the majority of your posts do not need to have gifs in them.

So basically: Don't spam gifs in general, especially don't spam unrelated gifs that have nothing to do with the show, and do not quote the same gif over and over.

royalan

I will say that OT is considerably more strict than, say, this thread. We have had users in this thread who have been banned in the past because they were trying to do the Pop-GAF thing of posting a random gif to give, as you said, visual context or a bit of comedic punch in all of their Gaming / OT posts.

Personally, I do not mind it on occasion, but in a thread like that - the official OT for a television show that non-members of Pop-GAF will be expected to visit - I would suggest that the majority of your posts do not need to have gifs in them.

So basically: Don't spam gifs in general, especially don't spam unrelated gifs that have nothing to do with the show, and do not quote the same gif over and over.

Got it. :)

Artemisia

Banned
we interrupt this page of shade to bring you some awesome MIA gifs.

tumblr_m5qcek5ig31rtmxpdo1_400.gif
l.gif

l.gif
l.gif

l.gif
l.gif

when could your faves have gifs for their promo images? Queen of Innovation.

Kyon

Banned
OMFGGGGGGG
G

Billboard article scans out confirming Brit is getting $18mill deal for the year. Cementing herself officially as the highest paid judge lolz

Get dat CHECK GWORL!

Other news mostly exclusive to the It's Britney app:

She will do a web chat on Ellen tomorrow for the promo.

She has blue streaks in her hair it's HORRID but eh... Not posting the PICS they are EMBARASSING LMFAO

She said she will possibly perform.

Goodbye world

Kyon

Banned
^^^ No web chat on Xfactor. Web chat is backstage on Ellen

Didn't want to post but here

A2Yxls2CUAA4Jr3.jpg

A2Yp2gCCEAAAwe-.jpg

A2Y0Qj6CMAAPBmi.jpg

A2Yzw_jCIAIJXOU.jpg

A2Y0ljRCEAAfoj_.jpg

310482_528754853806488_245809018_n.jpg

Not looking Haggard at least..... LOL

Bladenic

Arular + Kala > your faves careers

If our faves careers were nothing, then I would agree. As it stands though...

idWGAUcaOaz5p.gif

This page is a MESS.

Love you all. xoxox

Hands down the fruitiest avatar I have ever seen. Well done Crumpet.

As for Brit, those streaks look horrific. And why does Simon always wear plain white t-shirts that are far too tight on him? Seriously dude, you're rich, at least try to look somewhat presentable. What a vile human being.

royalan

I've been saying this since BEFORE her breakdown....Britney makes entirely TOO MUCH MONEY to be rocking such poor quality weave!

She needs to stop dealing with these Hollywood stylists and take her ass to LaQuesha down in Crenshaw to get that weave hooked up RIGHT.

Kyon

Banned
I've been saying this since BEFORE her breakdown....Britney makes entirely TOO MUCH MONEY to be rocking such poor quality weave!

She needs to stop dealing with this Hollywood stylists and take her ass to LaQuesha down in Crenshaw to get that weave hooked up RIGHT.

Speaking of that she said in an interview she wishes she dressed more like Kim K or something like that lol she is so damn southern

botty

Banned
I love that Britney and Xtina are both rocking color in their hair lately.

ibs5DOgxcGCnkd.gif

I wish they were on the same show ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom