• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Um what? No, you think wrong. You are not right. I guess you must have missed all the posts where I call her Shitty Garbaj. You tried tho.

My bad then, I must be thinking of one of the other people in the thread with FLOP taste. There SO MANY of you I sometimes get confused.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Since we are talking about MIA, Gaga's producer tweeted this the day after the VMAs

@DJWS

Yo. MIA is a fucking hater. Cheer up jerkoff.

Guess the Gaga camp is back to hating her
ijOzVjsI2LecY.gif

Man my iTunes is a MESS!
I have so much music I didn't even know I own.
Like this:

M83+-+Hurry+Up%2C+We%27re+Dreaming.jpg

I didn't even know it was there. I liked the single I guess? Was there a single?
This is kinda scary.....

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I can understand why that girl is licking the Vita, it's not like there's anything else to do with them.

Man my iTunes is a MESS!
I have so much music I didn't even know I own.
Like this:

M83+-+Hurry+Up%2C+We%27re+Dreaming.jpg

I didn't even know it was there. I liked the single I guess? Was there a single?
This is kinda scary.....
Midnight City was a banger.

i1nMswDJ2I1cM.gif

I can understand why that girl is licking the Vita, it's not like there's anything else to do with them.

260 grams. Not even a good paper weight.

What's wrong with owning a M83 album?

And yes there was a single and it SLAYS YOUR FAVES

Nothing wrong with it, it just took me by surprise because I didn't even know I had it.
Gonna start listening in a sec whilst I cook!

I need to begin a musical celibacy and not get any new music for an entire month or something.....

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Look at that gif though.

And people in gaming side refuse to believe that the videogame industry is at all sexist. LOL on infinite worlds.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Obama on Nicki's Mitt Romney line

President Obama talks to Power 953 in Orlando about pop singer Nicki Minaj and if she endorsed Mitt Romney, or if it was a joke.

"I'm not sure that is actually what happened," Obama said. "I think she had a song on there, a little rap that said that."

"But, she likes to play different characters. So I don't know what's going on there," Obama said, sounding knowledgeable about Minaj.

the Prez knows whats up, I bet her daughters bop to Starships and Beez In The Trap all day long
idWGAUcaOaz5p.gif

bort

DAMMIT! I know they really do love hanging out at Beachers Madhouse all the time and Liam does have a big tempter.

Miley Cyrus is a suspect in a criminal battery TMZ has learned ... allegedly committed Saturday night inside a Hollywood nightclub.

The alleged victim filed a police report early Sunday morning with the LAPD ... claiming he and his friends were sitting behind Miley and her fiance Liam Hemsworth at Beacher's Madhouse at the Roosevelt Hotel when things got rowdy.

The alleged victim claims he and his friends accidentally bumped into Liam's chair and the two camps exchanged words ... an argument that quickly escalated.

The alleged victim claims Liam got in his face and Miley jumped in the middle to break it up -- but not before pushing him away and striking him in the face. There were no visible injuries.

A witness tells TMZ ... he saw the argument but Miley never threw a punch.

Calls to Miley and Liam's camp were not returned.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
When does Artpop aka Album of Forever come out?

Bladenic

ARTPOP isn't due till next year, right? Paging Marius_ and Nem.

You were being too friendly with Kaidan weren't you?

No, Kaidan is vaporized on Virmire for me. It's the gay pilot who took me out to drinks... shouldn't have gotten Shepard drunk. At least I got the trophy for it lol. Now to cheat on him with Ashley or Liara...

tumblr_lz970quf9H1qm94k3.jpg

On topic, despite my hating on Gaga, I am actually looking forward to Artpop. And I do hope it slays.

Trigger

Whaaat. 2013? But I'm tired of watching subordinates try and take the throne.

We all are. She did collaborate with Kendrick Lamar on a single though. Might turnout to be Chillin 2.0. That song is due to come out at some point this fall.

No, Kaidan is vaporized on Virmire for me. It's the gay pilot who took me out to drinks... shouldn't have gotten Shepard drunk. At least I got the trophy for it lol. Now to cheat on him with Ashley or Liara...

Once you romance Cortez Liara and Ashley will be unavailable. There is no cheating in ME3.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I literally have no idea how you could kill Kaidan on Virmire and not Space Hitler.

Doubly so because apparently you have to cure her of racism with your penis (lol gamers), but that just means that you have to chat up Space Hitler beforehand.

iBVpy9EDVAMy0.gif

Bladenic

We all are. She did collaborate with Kendrick Lamar on a single though. Might turnout to be Chillin 2.0. That song is due to come out at some point this fall.

Once you romance Cortez Liara and Ashley will be unavailable. There is no cheating in ME3.

WUT?

Good thing I had an earlier save.

And actually there is cheating, since at the beginning Miranda asked if we were still a thing and I reassured her. Then I go and make out with the gay pilot.

Trigger

WUT?

Good thing I had an earlier save.

I tried to be a slut and get Cortez after confirming that I wanted to date Kaidan. He gave me a rejection along the lines of "I know you've got a thing with Kaidan". The game locks you into romance paths.

Reciepts.
Romance Mechanics

Romances in Mass Effect 3 are much more straight-forward than in the previous titles. Shepard is free to answer favorably to one or more love interests at a time, up until a "locked-in" dialog choice is presented at a specific location. Should Shepard choose to answer favorably at that time, the dialog options for all other love interests will change - with the exception of Kelly Chambers. The game doesn't perform a check to see if the player is "locked-in" with Kelly for the other love interests. If the player "locks-in" with Kelly first, the player may choose to pursue a simultaneous romantic relationship with another love interest with both love interests unaware of the player's other romantic relationship. In other words, love-triangle confrontations do not occur, but the player can be a two-timer.
Example "locked-in" locations are:

Steve Cortez: Kissing him when dancing at Purgatory after convincing him to take some shore leave on the Citadel.

But don't worry. James will look after Ashley.

rv0Up.gif

Bladenic

I tried to be a slut and get Cortez after confirming that I wanted to date Kaidan. He gave me a rejection along the lines of "I know you've got a thing with Kaidan". The game locks you into romance paths.

Reciepts.

But don't worry. James will look after Ashley.

rv0Up.gif

Lol James. Bioware trolled females and gays HARD on that one.

me_gusta_james_vega_by_axl99-d4mm653.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom