• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

SHUT THE FUCK UP. FIFTEEN MINUTES LEFT FOR GAGA + GUGGENHEIM.

ibgtFQi6c7mcfo.gif

When: 7:30PM EST
Where: LittleMonsters.com

Yes, it appears you might need to sign up. I just did so with a fake account and it didn't take longer than a minute.

...I have to create a Little Monsters account? The indignation...

o3zJL.gif

*clicks link*

I'm ready to be slayed by GaGa. Probably the first and last time I'll use this LittleMonsters site, unless she does something for ArtPop on it.

3phemeral

Got it. Apparently it's Soul Sides, released in 1997, by Art Farmer and was on the album Dusty Fingers Vol 1.

Next track is by Jane B, also a Dusty Fingers track but Vol 5.

3phemeral

Loved the commercial, but what's this with watching Gaga sleep on a couch with people randomly tugging at her finger like they're trying to wake her up.

[edit] seems there's a hole in the window of her...vessel...and I'm guessing people are encouraged to reach in and touch her?

Loved the commercial, but what's this with watching Gaga sleep on a couch with people randomly tugging at her finger like they're trying to wake her up.
I loved it too. According to her Twitter tonight's piece is called "Sleeping with Gaga", which is why she is currently sleeping.

Mau ®

Its coming #Diamonds

untitled-2.png

untitled-3.png

For reference: Chris Anokute is the A&R for Rihanna, Katy Perry (specifically Teenage Dream era), Jay-Z, among others.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
OMG YOUR BODY TOMORROW

i dont know anything about popgaf but I AM HYPED CAUSE I SAW KOODO'S SAMPLE OF LOUD SCREECHING IN THE XFACTOR THREAD OMGGG

ihavenoideawhatimdoing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom