• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Gaga, don't do that gerl...

In more LIFE-GIVING news:

1) Some stills from the upcoming video for "Trouble" (coming any day now - and for inthezone, it's been playlisted now mkay?)

The shots look boring, but the video apparently tells a story and they don't want to spoil anything.

tuMam.jpg
wVDEa.jpg

ZpMFZ.jpg
UJevA.jpg

2) New photoshoot today! Looking stunning as per.

She tweeted this hilarious pic before the shoot:

3) New videoblog! What kind of sexy vixen tbh, and who says she lacks a personality?

4) To all my UK sistren, the iTunes preorder page for Glassheart is now live! Unfortunately, no audio samples yet :-(

#glassheart2012worlddomination

Cynosure

I have nothing but good things to say about you

of course you would, bitter Shitney stan
Christina Aguilera, a.k.a The Voice, beat flop factor.
z63MU.gif

and remember the only other time Christina and Shitney were against each other head-to-head?

fZyal.jpg

when comes between those two, talent always prevails

aJYR7.gif

V8N2A.gif

botty

Banned
of course you would, bitter Shitney stan
Christina Aguilera, a.k.a The Voice, beat flop factor.
z63MU.gif

and remember the only other time Christina and Shitney were against each other head-to-head?

fZyal.jpg

when comes between those two, talent always prevails

aJYR7.gif

V8N2A.gif

Where are the lies?

ioGqYjRqS0yVj.gif

SLAYONA unleashing a whole lot of TROUBLE in the new video just released.

It's one version of the video - there will be four total according to the director (Raul B. Fernandez), and I would bet a lot of money that the US version will feature Gambino's rap solo. It's not her best video (that would still be "Happy"), but it's the first time we've seen her acting, and she's surprisingly emotive. And, of course, her beauty is ethereal.

So here it is, folks! (The official VEVO link is only available for UK viewers for now)

#trouble #thatkiss #fierce

iblQh9xBnyur8z.gif

3phemeral

Didn't like it much when I heard the demo but final version has the things in the beat that was missing and now it is catchy. I like it and color me suprised since I wasn't sold on it.

Admittedly, the new version is growing on me.

Christina's interview will be starting in about 40 min:

http://www.surfmusik.de/radio/kiis-102-7-fm,5357.html

In other news, I was more shocked I ended up liking whatever Justin Bieber song they were playing on the NRJ station just after Yo Botty. Think it was called As Long As You Love Me.

WXIIS.gif

Mau ®

New Page. New News.

#Diamonds are a stan's best friends

PuLab.gif

SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2012

Written by Sia. Produced by Stargate (Only Girl, What's My Name Rude Boy, Umbrella, Dont Stop The Music) and Benny Blanco (Tik Tok, Teenage Dream, Circus).

Come in and give praise to the future smash hit, gurls.

xhbRl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom