• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
New Page. New News.

#Diamonds are a stan's best friends

PuLab.gif

SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2012

Written by Sia. Produced by Stargate (Only Girl, What's My Name Rude Boy, Umbrella, Dont Stop The Music) and Benny Blanco (Tik Tok, Teenage Dream, Circus).

Come in and give praise to the future smash hit, gurls.

xhbRl.gif

Superior Robyn is gonna be on the cover of American Vogue for a second time

Her first cover was amazing. Cant wait.

Lining up the promo for #DiamondsEra

Rihanna is everything #DiamondsEra

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif
iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif
iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Anyways my city's station has Your Body on power rotation

I was about to buy it(with my free Amazon $5 credit) but its not out till Sept 17, mess
ibb2H8IErAEVE3.gif

Ci should get off her throne and promote her single if she's planning on it ever impacting the Hot 100 in any meaningful way.

1: Ride was top 20 in the R&B charts for a LLLOOONNNNNGGGGGGGG time. BB100 isnt everything.

2:She stopped by VIBE, Billboard, and V Magazine today and played music.

A2xH_mHCEAAiIDk.jpg

@billboard
RT @3rika: @Ciara singing along to "Sorry" at the @billboard offices; previewing "One Woman Army" pic.twitter.com/uPT62FQE

proxy.jpg

RT @billboard: .@Ciara visited us and brought Billboard cupcakes to share! #ciara #cupcakes

proxy.jpg

@MikeyFresh1: Ciara's playing us her new album @vibemagazine http://instagr.am/p/Pj40gvor5i/

proxy.jpg

@MikeyFresh1: Ciara's got one for the strip club #turntup http://instagr.am/p/Pj5U8LIr59/

proxy.jpg

RT @vmagazine: Tweet her and she will appear! Surprise visit from @ciara at V!

proxy.jpg

Hating queene downe
image.php

DMeisterJ

Banned
DMJ watches the strangest shows.

tumblr_lz970quf9H1qm94k3.jpg

I don't watch it tho, it's all over Twitter and any urban site.

You tried tho

tumblr_lz970quf9H1qm94k3.jpg

1: Ride was top 20 in the R&B charts for a LLLOOONNNNNGGGGGGGG time. BB100 isnt everything.

2:She stopped by VIBE, Billboard, and V Magazine today and played music.

Hating queene downe
image.php

I'm not hating, I'm being realistic. Her last 2 albums flopped. You championing a single that floundered in the top 20 of the R&B charts for months but failed to help an album move points is PROVING my point. Her album will tank, and the only thing all 5 of her stans will be able to do is talk about a sub-chart on the Hot 100 or blame her flop of a career on her label. Maybe the blame should be on the fact that she's a basic act, with basic music, basic moves, and a basic sound.

Blame your fave, not me.

alternade

Your Body sounds a MESS. Thankfully she released it on a friday so that I dont have to hear it at work all week and can have THE BAJAN KWEEN slay on monday.

Majmun

Meh, I don't have a fb or twatter account

And I still can't believe Rihanna is releasing new material on monday.
Mariah also needs to put out new stuff tbh. Her triumphant flop needs to be forgotten asap.

Mau ®

Rihanna hasnt said a WORD about Diamonds hitting on Monday yet. She just keeps trolling the Navy and RT-ing anything that has the Diamonds Hashtag.
+sip+.gif

ch...

Mau ®

Eh... without the "kii kii kii kii kiii kii" (at least thats what I like to believe she sings lol) the song loses its appeal and becomes a regular Ghoulish track

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom