• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might take a while. Like when Wide Awake took down Call me Maybe.
b80efe23.gif
I don't seem to recall this event

tumblr_ls50baLafO1qfl54bo1_500.gif

Majmun

I dunno about this Taylor chick. She's definitely classy (in a boring way)
Never found her sexy. To me she has the sex appeal of a rusty doorknob. I'd say even that demon Carly is sexier than Taylor.

Mau ®

Also, ITZ, is it a good or bad thing that she sent the single to radio on a Friday? Come on! I need your peen the stats!!!

Neither good or bad.

This just means that Your Body might debut in the lower half of the BB100 next week and make a HUGE jump to the upper half (most likely within the Top 15) the week after.

Also the song has been getting played at the top of the hour. There's a deal with radio ala We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Trigger

Lady Gaga and Kelly Godson would be amazing. They both have such great pop sensibilities. I can't handle that possibility!
nULmZ.png

Jessie J could sing the background vocals.

Bladenic

...is she publicly begging for hits now?

Um waiT. What is this straight up false shade? I guess you're forgetting Stronger, a song that has been smashing the charts since January, hit #1 for several weeks, and still gets a ton of airplay. Don't throw shit like that around when Xtina hasn't had a solo hit in half a decade, Pink's latest has already peaked, and well I don't have to say anything about Jessie J. Keep trying tho.

ibpl0r9UL5NI60.gif

royalan

Um waiT. What is this straight up false shade? I guess you're forgetting Stronger, a song that has been smashing the charts since January, hit #1 for several weeks, and still gets a ton of airplay. Don't throw shit like that around when Xtina hasn't had a solo hit in half a decade, Pink's latest has already peaked, and well I don't have to say anything about Jessie J. Keep trying tho.

ibpl0r9UL5NI60.gif

WHY are you always trying to come for my freshly styled wig??? ;_;

Stronger was a big ass hit for her. But that tweet sounds like port begging and you know it.

royalan

I don't think Gangem Style has that kind of staying power, tbh.

And comparing to The Flawless-Rena should be bannable.

The Macarena, despite being incredibly silly, was also a GOOD song GAWWDAMMIT.

Gangem Style, in comparison, is dated as fuck (sounds like a 2 year old LMFAO leftover) and is only popular because Psy is a fucking clown and YouTube bait.

I'd say the song is closer to, say, Laffy Taffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom