• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay first of all, you fucking stan FFXIII, so don't come at me for flawed taste.
is5LrU0baShtZ.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
gerls if you must INSIST on talking about videogames can you please not discuss AWFUL FLOP games

and can we please stop using videogame gifs?

there is a whole side of the forum for talking about video games and using video game gifs, gerls

Bladenic

gerls if you must INSIST on talking about videogames can you please not discuss AWFUL FLOP games

there is a whole side of the forum for talking about video games and using video game gifs, gerls

Yes, you're right. I shouldn't have brought it up (but it's not an awful flop game tho).

As for the gifs, if it really bothers you that much...

And one more thing, I recall a few posts of yours talking specifically about Uncharted, and nothing else. Hypocritical much?

botty

Banned

I can understand the first part, but what is the problem with video game gifs?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
And one more thing, I recall a few posts of yours talking specifically about Uncharted, and nothing else. Hypocritical much?

hth

iAkrOdZz500sX.gif

I can understand the first part, but what is the problem with video game gifs?

I think the pop culture related ones are generally funnier, put the point across better and it's the pop thread

Plus Shepherd's face haunts me in my nightmares now

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Well, that "Explosions" clip is certainly a good step towards washing the taste of bile from my mouth after she recommended a Rihanna song.

Bladenic

Since I beat ME3, I'll retire the creepy Shep face now. Everyone can now sleep at night again.

That Ellie snippet is great. Excited for the album.

tumblr_lz970quf9H1qm94k3.jpg

Majmun

now hew knew that smelly had stans?

What is this??

Her first three albums are masterpieces. Don't know how anyone can hate on them. "Loose" especially was great.

I've waited 6 years for a new English record. It's finally here, and it's GREAT.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
noted

I'll start being active on Twitter when I am diagnosed with Alzheimer's.
im2qYTO40Jnq8.gif

/YES I C YOU ! & 4 THOSE OF YOU WHO HATE CAPS... They're expression,PASSION, anger,EXCITEMENT,love,FRUSTRATION & A MILLION OTHER GOOD THINGS

Ok I looked dumb!Even i thought i looked dumb,but ive only used Twt Deck!Others r strange & difficult4 me & ppl made fun so ill try latter.X

screenshot2012-09-15astud1.png

and this is only from today

cher is the best at twitter and you will deal

at least we know that if rihanna ever wants to take a break from music she could take up a career writing z-tier self help books

Ties

Banned
screenshot2012-09-15astud1.png

and this is only from today

cher is the best at twitter and you will deal

at least we know that if rihanna ever wants to take a break from music she could take up a career writing z-tier self help books
psyduck.gif

what is this mess. is she okay

psyduck.gif

at any rate rihsus is the queen of hashtags. when will your faves have the IMPACT of #cake.
ed2305b7.png

EDIT:
Is she referring to Madonna when is saying that she has to sacrifice a virgin btw?
ed2305b7.png

Bladenic

Wait, the new Nelly album is good? I thought someone here said it was basic as hell.

Also the biggest mystery of the pop world is indeed Chris Brown still being allowed to... well breathe, actually.

Mau ®

tumblr_liw0vgIuMS1qewmu6o1_500.gif

I see Godel is back to being pressed at SUPERIOR ROBYN. At this point it should be grounds for EXPULSION to shade the UK QUEEN RIHALLA.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
When was the last time Robyn even released something. It feels like forever.

5WEny.gif

Sis I know. Even that Robyn + Snoop Dogg thing from earlier in the year went nowhere.

Doubly annoying given her saying after Body Talk that she was ready to go straight back into the studio and record and release more mini albums.

ed2305b7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom