• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
Why even bother with release dates? She puts out albums with the frequency most people have bowel movements.
iJTeFHYOVCphg.gif

Mau ®

tumblr_m236zkSq1G1qabwaco1_500.gif

I can see why people would be mad at Black Madonna tbh. When you're left waiting years and years for your fave to deliver something, the #Navy can always count on the Bajan Queen to deliver a non-stop stream of amazing music.

Rihanna truly is everything a stan would want.

PuLab.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I think I finally understand Rihanus stans, she is the Mcdonalds of MUSIC and her stans are the fat Americans that crave that cheap fast food no matter how DAMAGING to their health it might be

FOOLS, they dont have the patience or taste buds to wait for a fine cuisine and would rather quench their taste with artificial shit

tumblr_m2wzkiUw5K1qh3twgo2_250.gif

Mau ®

I think I finally understand Rihanus stans, she is the Mcdonalds of MUSIC and her stans are the fat Americans that crave that cheap fast food no matter how DAMAGING to their health it might be

FOOLS, they dont have the patience or taste buds to wait for a fine cuisine and would rather quench their taste with artificial shit

tumblr_m2wzkiUw5K1qh3twgo2_250.gif

Dont forget you stan Garbaj who is releasing another HIDEOUS album this year. If Rihanna is McDonalds, then surely Garbaj is chicken nugget paste

2010-10-05-Screenshot20101005atOct.57.10.27AM.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm ready for some new Robyn.

Who isn't?

I still remember the first time I heard Fembot.

So fresh, so exciting, so new.

And Dancing On My Own, a modern pop classic.

Each of the songs on Pt. 3 is amazing, I can't even pick a fave.

Lawd, Body Talk slays.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Not really here for pre-Robyn Robyn much tbh.

Except for Keep This Fire Burning, which has a hint of the mastery over rhythm that she would display in her later work.

Majmun

Yeah, Body Talk is excellent. There aren't any flaws. Definitely a classic.

pre-Robyn Robyn is pretty good also. But totally different.

Majmun

Is it still getting a release this year? I'm not hearing anything. ;_;

2010 was such a great year with Body Talk , The Archandroid and MBDTF being released.

And Rihanna's LOUD

No other year could, really.

botty

Banned
I never saw the hotness until now, and now I can't unsee it. Like... damn. Now I definitely see why he won. I should take a listen to his albums.

Kris Allen won because he encompasses everything it means to be an "American" Idol: Hard working, charismatic, married, talented, impeccable taste in music, and a high ranking member of Team Jesus.

iXV9Ag90yOEPJ.gif

Majmun

But 57821, Say You'll Go and BabopbyeYa alone are better than the entire discography of The Carter Family Cash Cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom