• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

zankara

Honey, let us not forget that Make the Bus exists.

You tried.
tumblr_liw0vgIuMS1qewmu6o1_500.gif

And let us not forget that these songs exist.

You tried though.

Trigger

Kris Allen is like 5ft tall. Not here for pocket-sized lovers tbh.

Also: Who is Janelle Monae? I feel like I've heard her voice before....Was it a verse on some popular song?
bhuHH.gif

Kyon

Banned
I was at work for ALL OF IT. Will not watch

Giving me BTW level pretentious/ridiculous teas. Let this era not be TAINTED this time plz

I was at work for ALL OF IT. Will not watch

Giving me BTW level pretentious/ridiculous teas. Let this era not be TAINTED this time plz

The pretention is off the charts. Her perfume release was her sleeping for an hour in a bottle... and then bouncing backstage to get a tattoo and guzzle Patron.
Her playlist was everything tho.

Trigger

Yes ma'am. She sprayed her snatch with the Fame. Took a champagne bottle out of a bucket. Pushed the Fame soaked panties to the side, and squatted.

ic16Ujftqt7bf.gif

iCYxmuXWfFiuz.gif
iIJeqgGTHGaLA.gif

If someone told me in 2009 that Lady Gaga would stream herself pissing in a bottle and sleeping at a perfume launch I would've laughed. Now....

EDIT- Oh god the memories of the full octopus gif is coming back.

Why octopus, why! ;_;

botty

Banned
Demi is a fucking disney gerl don't even compare ha to real artists

Wait... there is nothing wrong with being a disney girl. Legendtina and britney were both Disney girls at one time. They both laid down the path for future legends like Hilary Duff. Although, there hasn't been a great disney girl legend since Hilary Duff, so I can't fault you.

ibs5DOgxcGCnkd.gif

Koodo

Banned
And yet the heauxs in the plug room could not pull themselves away from the stream for the entire performance, and half were not even Monsters.

Y'all can stay mesmerized.
and horrified

ii1Aln9rXB0xf.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
And yet the heauxs in the plug room could not pull themselves away from the stream for the entire performance, and half were not even Monsters.

Y'all can stay mesmerized.
and horrified

ii1Aln9rXB0xf.gif

I was just checking out the competition. Based off that, Rih has nothing to be worried about.

iqK7TkHSCduRx.gif

Bladenic

Doing good and legend are two different things. I'm not denying the fact that at one point she was successful, but that was for a short period of time and years ago. Perhaps if we called her a legend among Disney stars, then yes, we could call her that.

botty

Banned
Not Botty calling Hilary Duff, of all the people in the world, a legend.

Her career spans over a decade, and includes music, movies, television, and fragrances. Hilary has been successful in every market she steps into, and her saint-like image has remained intact since day one.

#legend

tumblr_lrah7byL281qml8ulo6_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom