• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Can sorta bop to this and that album cover is hot...

iyjIEHlZO72TM.gif

although they really need to get the official song on there...
VjvlV.gif

I've taken to listening to it on YouTube. idrk how single releases work tbh.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I actually really like CMM. I call it basic and backwards and culture destroying as a joke but I think some people don't get it when I joke about stuff like that so I'm just going to be honest about it now. CMM is great.

#CallMeSlaybe

[edit]And the video is so goddamn cute.

[edit]idg why he picks the guy with the hat tho, the keyboardist is cuter

I actually really like CMM. I call it basic and backwards and culture destroying as a joke but I think some people don't get it when I joke about stuff like that so I'm just going to be honest about it now. CMM is great.

#CallMeSlaybe

[edit]And the video is so goddamn cute.
Not going to disagree with that.

Aside from Call Me Maybe, This Kiss, and Curiosity, I don't remember a single melody from Kiss, which I suppose makes it a 'bad' pop album...but I do remember feeling quite happy and nostalgic while listening to it. I think it's one of those albums you put on when you're having one of those soul-crushing days, if only to cackle at the absurdity of the whole thing.

The cool thing about the music performances on this show is that they aren't just shallow promotional vehicles. They almost always feature former contestants as dancers. Such a treat to see people from five seasons ago randomly show up :p

Pretty sure that as a proportion of total contestants, Dance has produced more success stories than any other reality TV show. Go get dem Emmy's, Cat Deeley!

botty

Banned
Even if Gaga did gain some weight, she would still look decent because her body shape is nice. There isn't much you can do with her face, though.

Nemesis_

The Sun is a trashy tabloid and I'm surprised any of you BELIEVED IT for one second.

Yes she was double chinned when she was sleeping but did you see HOW she was sleeping? I totally thought it was a fugly angle and it was, but almost (ALMOST) anyone could post like THAT and look that way.

In related news

uPbFW.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom