• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

She's tryin botty!
iX9FTy8oCCzeU.png

Really bad one too. Look at the cut-and-paste job at that nose!

royalan

Too be honest I think a lot of it has to do with her styling. When Gaga came out she was actually really pretty ( especially in the "Eh, Eh" video).

But her styling in the BTW era has just been a complete mess. Her makeup is always blocky and in need of blending; and her wigs always look like she got them from the dollar party supply store. Just total shit all around.

When she was leaving the airport in Korea and was wearing the white gown and glitter face mask is the only time I think she looked good all era. Everything just looked POLISHED.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The New York Times better STAN for the Queen!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/18/a...changed-judging-of-reality-tv-music.html?_r=1

Such quality journalism, and not a lie to be spotted.
I was thinking about this in bed last night and it struck me that actually in the UK music shows have been doing this for ages. The most prominent example I thought of is Cheryl Cole on Xfactor who started in 2007 and was releasing music all through that period. But Kelly Rowland, Tulisa and Nicole Shitsinger have all been current pop stars who have also been on the show. So tbh I don't think it's right to credit Xtina as instigating a sea change in reality shows when others around the world have been doing it for longer.

And before any of you are all, 'local xfactor neaux1curr about uk shut up godels', Xfactor is Simon Cowell's show and it started in the UK, so his experience setting up in the US is as likely to be influenced by the UK version as it is by what the rival show in the US is doing.

Majmun

The Lady Fatga pics are real?? Lolllll. Marius is prohably rolling in his grave now

Wtf, did bladenic ban himself also, wtf

Trigger

Chris banned too? I hope he self-banned for school work or something.

cKgAV.gif

I was thinking about this in bed last night and it struck me that actually in the UK music shows have been doing this for ages. The most prominent example I thought of is Cheryl Cole on Xfactor who started in 2007 and was releasing music all through that period. But Kelly Rowland, Tulisa and Nicole Shitsinger have all been current pop stars who have also been on the show. So tbh I don't think it's right to credit Xtina as instigating a sea change in reality shows when others around the world have been doing it for longer.

And before any of you are all, 'local xfactor neaux1curr about uk shut up godels', Xfactor is Simon Cowell's show and it started in the UK, so his experience setting up in the US is as likely to be influenced by the UK version as it is by what the rival show in the US is doing.

You ponder these things late at night in bed? lol, I see no lies tho.

tj hazuki

Carly Rae Jepsen's album is filled with pop smashes. Such as:
This Kiss
Turn Me Up
Hurt So Good
Tonight I'm Getting Over You
More Then A Memory

Trigger

Re-listening to Channel Orange and I can't believe 1D beat Frank Ocean for best new artist at the VMAs. Terrible.

The ban isn't permanent.

This is the reason.

eBBba.gif

lol, he was banned for that? Pretty harmless, but at least he'll be back.

EDIT

Carly Rae Jepsen's album is filled with pop smashes. Such as:
This Kiss
Turn Me Up
Hurt So Good
Tonight I'm Getting Over You
More Then A Memory

Beautiful post. I'm not sure how I missed it.

tj hazuki

Re-listening to Channel Orange and I can't believe 1D beat Frank Ocean for best new artist at the VMAs. Terrible.

eBBba.gif

lol, he was banned for that? Pretty harmless, but at least he'll be back.

EDIT

Beautiful post. I'm not sure how I missed it.

VMAs were fan voted, so not surprised by the results one bit.

Lol thanks, iguess it was lost in the shuffle.

Three tracks from 'Born To Die' Paradise Edition have already been confirmed, "Blue Velvet" used for Lana's H&M Campaign, "Burning Desire" which will be used for her Jaguar campaign and finally, Ride.

The three tracks will be downloadable by the end of the month on iTunes and should help keep fans busy until November 12, when "Born To Die" Paradise Edition will be released.
http://www.closermag.fr/content/72107/lana-del-rey-rend-hommage-david-lynch
075ee6d1.gif
3 new Lana tracks. Can't wait! I think Burning Desire = Serial Killer

DMeisterJ

Banned
The ratings for The Voice increased again last night, which increased over the previous night, which increased over last weak.

Seems like the ratings for the show are following Xtina's lead
OGq50.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'm mad I didn't notice my typo on 'week'. "/

And you guys know that the last line was shading Xtina's weight, right?

Edit

New Page, New News

The #DIAMONDS era is starting soon. Your faves have been put on NOTICE. The time is near for a new record-breaking #1 single to be released by the Queen: Rihanna. With it being another Stargate-produced masterpiece, you should be worried.

xhbRl.gif
xhbRl.gif
xhbRl.gif

This Emergency Broadcast ALERT is now over. You have been WARNED

Bye now

ieR4aKlxltcxB.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom