• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Beyonce interviews Rihanna and Britney

>=)

I would also like to take the opportunity to ADDRESS some FALLACIES made previously in this thread.

RECEIPTS ARE HERE

SIX MILLION BOTTLES in ONE WEEK?

as opposed to TWO MILLION BOTTLES in SIX MONTHS?

POORDAT, SHE TRIED THO

I see you wasting a post TRYING to spill the tea. Problem is that it already evaporated. No one cares about this anymore. Try not to be TIRED, THROUGH, and DELAYED next time you're serving tea.

Its disrespectful.

royalan

Tea courtesy of Star Magazine via ONTD:

Star magazine claims Jason Trawick cheated on Britney Spears with two “erotic dancers” earlier this month.

According to the tabloid, Trawick “betrayed” Spears when he was allegedly “caught cheating” during a night out with friends on September 5.

Star says Spears’ fiancé was hanging with his pals in the lobby bar of the W Hollywood Hotel when “two provocatively dressed girls” approached them.

“He told them they were hot and asked if they wanted a drink,” an “insider” tells the magazine, adding that the women, Alina Ratuska and Marina Zog, work as “erotic dancers” who are “paid to party.”

The Star source explains, “They dance, drink and hook up with a lot of celebrities.”

According to the tab, the women invited Trawick’s group to Hollywood club Tru, and his friends eventually got an “apprehensive” Trawick to come along.

Once there, Trawick allegedly got “cozy” with Zog.

“He had his hands all over her, caressing her legs and back,” reports the Star source. “Meanwhile, Alina was dancing in a cage with whips and chains, looking at Jason the entire time. When he wasn’t canoodling with Marina, he was gawking at Alina.”

The “witness” claims Trawick was “drinking rum and cokes all night” and eventually had to be carried out by his friends at approximately 1:00 a.m.

Ratuska and Zog allegedly returned with the group to the hotel.

“I don’t know what Jason did with Alina and Marina at the after party,” says Star’s insider, “But from how drunk he was and how he was acting toward them, it definitely wasn’t appropriate.”

Gossip Cop is told that while it’s true his buddies encouraged a reluctant Trawick to go with them to the club that night, he did not drink, and nothing happened between him and the women.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Jason Trawick is a creep and I believe every word. EVERY FUCKIN WORD.

EbHPF.gif

LEAVE his ASS, Brit-Brit!!

Nemesis_

I see you wasting a post TRYING to spill the tea. Problem is that it already evaporated. No one cares about this anymore. Try not to be TIRED, THROUGH, and DELAYED next time you're serving tea.

Its disrespectful.

Stay pressed, this info only came out within the last two days.

il1ruzR7u7IBH.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Superior Robyn did an interview with Interview magazine but it's in German and also I can't link to it because it's a scan (although she linked to it herself on her Twitter).

I wish I could read German in case there's any info in there about when she is coming to slay your faves.

Also, she has gotten rid of her bad hair. It looks good again.

5ze3c.jpg

Majmun

I can read German.

It's a pretty bad quality scan. But it's nothing special. She's just interviewing Damir Doma, a German fashion designer. No new music talk.

ZZZzzzzzzZZZzzzzz

Majmun

Sorry to disappoint boo
I want new Robyn material as much as you do.
iLjEkvEjfdN3L.gif

Her new hair looks pretty good indeed. Way better than her previous hideous hairdo

Trigger

Why is this thread always moving faster when I'm asleep?

Also: I love drunk Leona.

I've been listening to some pop stars lately due to the trance/remix/break beat backing tracks was wondering if you guys also have recommendations?

What I've listened to and liked so far:

Eva Simons - I Don't Like You (Fred Falke Remix)
Kylie Minogue - Light Years (STEVE ANDERSON STUDIO VERSION)
Medina - Addiction
Medina - Lonely

Grimes might be up your alley if you like trance.

Tea courtesy of Star Magazine via ONTD:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Jason Trawick is a creep and I believe every word. EVERY FUCKIN WORD.

LEAVE his ASS, Brit-Brit!!

I think that's sad if true. Britney deserves a good man after Federline. JT needs to take her back. ;_;

Superior Robyn did an interview with Interview magazine but it's in German and also I can't link to it because it's a scan (although she linked to it herself on her Twitter).

I wish I could read German in case there's any info in there about when she is coming to slay your faves.

You're just looking at Robyn's hair in this photo?
bhuHH.gif

5ze3c.jpg

One week to go

Girl_crying.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I've been listening to some pop stars lately due to the trance/remix/break beat backing tracks was wondering if you guys also have recommendations?

What I've listened to and liked so far:

Eva Simons - I Don't Like You (Fred Falke Remix)
Kylie Minogue - Light Years (STEVE ANDERSON STUDIO VERSION)
Medina - Addiction
Medina - Lonely
Robyn is very electronic/dancey. Also The Knife (they helped Robyn create a lot of her new sound).

Cut Copy too, and St. Lucia. Both quite similar indie electronics/pop bands with big anthemic sounds.

For Kylie, listen to Fever because it is an iconic early-2000s record that helped set the agenda for electronic/house inspired music and it slays.

Blackout (yes, Britney) is one of the most ridiculous pop records of 2000s and the production on it is astonishing and most chart pop stars are still using the sounds that it laid down tbh

Azealia Banks is required listening.

I'd also recommend Katy B, sort of the poppy end of some of the evolutions of dubstep that arose in the UK more recently.

Finally, MIA if you like interesting/exciting beats and sampling.
One week to go

Girl_crying.gif
You will be SLAYDT I guarantee it.

tj hazuki

Bruno's 1st single is titled "Locked out of Heaven." Released soon...

Next week on iTunes:
One Direction
Taylor Swift (promotional single)
Rihanna
Ke$ha
Lana Del Rey (promotional single)

October:
Bruno Mars

ed2305b7.png

There's also Skyfall to worry about
ed2305b7.png

Artemisia

Banned
Bruno's 1st single is titled "Locked out of Heaven." Released soon...

Next week on iTunes:
One Direction
Taylor Swift (promotional single)
Rihanna
Ke$ha
Lana Del Rey (promotional single)

October:
Bruno Mars

ed2305b7.png

There's also Skyfall to worry about
ed2305b7.png

So what you're saying is that Your Body isn't going to smash?

Mau ®

Next week is gonna be BRUTAL on the itunes charts tbh.

Im sane enough to know 1D and Taylor are gonna stay in the #1 position for a while. So Rihanna and Ke$ha are gonna have to be patient with their sales on opening week tbh. Thankfully radio will embrace them more than Taylor's promo single or 1D's single.

Mau ®

tumblr_mardelqeAF1qgy8r3o1_500.jpg

It just ocurred to me that radio will probably be very supportive of #Diamonds since Rih just headlined iHeartRadio (Clear Channels festival) yesterday.

And look at dat. CC is a sponsor for the song tehe

royalan

Sweetie, Your Body managed to break the Top 5 on iTunes BEFORE any of her scheduled promo ("Your Body" video, prerecorded The Voice performance, Ellen, Leno, more interviews, etc.).

Not to mention the song is getting pretty decent updates on radio from what I've heard.

Yeah, I would have liked more of an explosive debuting of the single, but with everything that's lined up Your Body is just getting started. And, the more I think about it, the more it makes sense that they held off on the promo this week. It would suck to blow all their promo on Your Body this week, only for it to get swallowed by all the mammoth releases coming next week.

Meanwhile, where are your faves again?

DMeisterJ

Banned
tumblr_mardelqeAF1qgy8r3o1_500.jpg

It just ocurred to me that radio will probably be very supportive of #Diamonds since Rih just headlined iHeartRadio (Clear Channels festival) yesterday.

And look at dat. CC is a sponsor for the song tehe

#NAVY

She is going to slayyyyyyy.

I can't wait to hear it. I know it's going to be a battle to get it number 1 though with TayLord and Ke$hallah releasing stuff too.

royalan

Not having themselves promoted on one of the top TV programs and flopping at the same time.

why the fuck did they release it so early? When is all this promo going to start?

It's too early to say the song is a flop (heck, St!nk's "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" was released only two months ago and has only just now started really doing anything on the charts thanks to all this promo).

If this were NMT, where by this time Xtina HAD been promoting the single and it was still falling, I'd admit that it's a flop. But so far the song has only gotten a 20 second blurb on the Voice, and since we KNOW more is coming (she's performing at least twice this season. One performance most likely being the duet with CeeLo), it's too early to call.

Speaking of CeeLo, I'm surprised MORE artists don't work with him. The man has some SERIOUS hits under his belt. By all rights he should be an in-demand collaborator right now. I predict his duet will Christina "Make the World Move" will be the song the defines this era for her.

Artemisia

Banned
Speaking of CeeLo, I'm surprised MORE artists don't work with him. The man has some SERIOUS hits under his belt. By all rights he should be an in-demand collaborator right now. I predict his duet will Christina "Make the World Move" will be the song the defines this era for her.

I thought the duet with Xtina was some christmas song on his album?

Anyway, Cee Lo is great. Have listened to The Lady Killer? It's so amazing, fuck I love it so much
xufTV.gif

Trigger

Spill that tea.

royalan

I thought the duet with Xtina was some christmas song on his album?

Anyway, Cee Lo is great. Have listened to The Lady Killer? It's so amazing, fuck I love it so much
xufTV.gif

She's singing "Baby It's Cold Outside" with him on his Christmas album (OMG OMG OMG MY QUEEN SINGING MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG!)

But he also recorded a song for Lotus, a dance track called "Make the World Move". Seeing as both of them are leaving The Voice after this season, I have no doubt that one of these two songs will be performed before the season is over.

Here's a song they recorded together for the Burlesque soundtrack. They have great chemistry together. Go ahead and fast-forward to 2:10 for an example of Xtina doing things that your faves just can't. *.*

But yes, CeeLo is an amazing talent. He's one of those Sia types: his own music is amazing, as is the stuff he produces for others.

botty

Banned
Oh what a shame
That you came here with someone
While you're here in my arms
Let's make the most of the night
Like we're gonna die young.
We're gonna die young.
We're gonna die young.​

tumblr_madm8lgjwY1rqqk0ko1_100.gif

Artemisia

Banned
But he also recorded a song for Lotus, a dance track called "Make the World Move". Seeing as both of them are leaving The Voice after this season, I have no doubt that one of these two songs will be performed before the season is over.

omFgggg I am not ready for this!

Both the studio and the live performance.

botty

Banned
billboard interview said:
Speaking of Britney, will you be watching "The X Factor"?

[Laughs] I have no time to even watch my own show. So there's your answer.

As if anyone has time to watch X Factor.
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom