• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Everything about BtB era was her best look.

1l559.jpg

MbCgb.jpg

ec20fb7f.gif

This one is good too. Forgot.

royalan

I'm not even going to lie, I even liked her styling for Bionic. Very dominatrix-diva.

Y24Qe.jpg

WQ4be.png

wV1bs.jpg

ec20fb7f.gif

Although this is the era where her live appearance started to come apart a bit:

ovpu4.jpg

ed2305b7.png

Trigger

The Korean World Wonder dominating even Vevo. Such slayage.

Christina was always meh except for in 1999. This is her best look:

Christina_Aguilera_-_What_a_Girl_Wants_CD_cover.jpg

I think this era of Christina's career was actually very sexy. She still had that normal girl next door vibe. BtB was Christina at her finest tho.

Zutroy

Genie = basic but cute
Stripped = slut
B2B = classy/hot
Bionic = whore

So going by that pattern we're due a good look this era.

RubyFaith

Can Christina dance? I can't remember tbh. I would like to see her new stuff with some decent looking choreography. At least.
Your Body doesn't look like it has any of that but I hope the teaser is just fooling us. Trailer trash diva isn't the smartest nor cutest concept but I hope she pulls it off. Someway, somehow.

So it looks like Destiny's Childs Greatest Hits is dropping soon!
I guess Michelle went broke, huh?

01. Bootylicious
02. Bug A Boo
03. Emotion (The Neptunes Remix)
04. Jumpin’, Jumpin’
05. Independent Women, Part I
06. Say My Name
07. No, No, No, Part 2 (feat. Wyclef Jean)
08. Survivor
09. Lose My Breath
10. So Good
11. Girl
12. Bills, Bills, Bills
13. Soldier” (feat. T.I. & Lil Wayne)
14. Illusion (feat. Wyclef Jean & Pras of Refugee Camp)

Receipt

Trigger

Can Christina dance? I can't remember tbh. I would like to see her new stuff with some decent looking choreography. At least.
Your Body doesn't look like it has any of that but I hope the teaser is just fooling us. Trailer trash diva isn't the smartest nor cutest concept but I hope she pulls it off. Someway, somehow.

She's not as good as Britney (
bhuHH.gif
), but she can dance and has for each era of her career. Her dancing was more emphasized during her early career and Stripped days. The video for What A Girl Wants still has my favorite choreography from Xtina.

RubyFaith

She's not as good as Britney (
bhuHH.gif
), but she can dance and has for each era of her career. Her dancing was more emphasized during her early career and Stripped days. The video for What A Girl Wants still has my favorite choreography from Xtina.

I'm worried for her. She doesn't look the type to be doing any kind of dancing with those curves but again, I'm hoping the teaser is tricking us or she follows up with a dancing track.

royalan

Well, the video is supposed to be very tongue-in-cheek and comical, so we'll see.

And I doubt the video has any choreography in it. Then again, most pop videos don't feature choreography these days so I wouldn't expect it.

I'm worried for her. She doesn't look the type to be doing any kind of dancing with those curves but again, I'm hoping the teaser is tricking us or she follows up with a dancing track.

Xtina can definitely dance with her curves. Thinking that people with extra weight on their bodies are only capable of standing still is incredibly naive. Curvy women can dance and do choreography, but Your Body isn't that type of song or video.

If you want MVs where tired, bland, uninspired, robotic choreography is shoehorned into absolutely everything, take it to the K-Pop thread.

RubyFaith

Well, the video is supposed to be very tongue-in-cheek and comical, so we'll see.

And I doubt the video has any choreography in it. Then again, most pop videos don't feature choreography these days so I wouldn't expect it.

Xtina can definitely dance with her curves. Thinking that people with extra weight on their bodies are only capable of standing still is incredibly naive. Curvy women can dance and do choreography, but Your Body isn't that type of song or video.

Hmm, that video proves that she can still move but not in a way I would like to see. Her Candyman concept was cute and had great dancing. Your Body is a suggestive song but I don't want suggestive dancing. This isn't the Dirty era (which I loved) but Christina needs to progress, not digress.

If you want MVs where tired, bland, uninspired, robotic choreography is shoehorned into absolutely everything, take it to the K-Pop thread.

This comment was just unwarrented. Dragging kpop into this has nothing to do with Christina's dancing unless you were saying that's basically how she dances. I mean, if I wanted to watch tired, bland, uninspired, robotic choreography I'd just watch another Psy parody however, I don't.

3phemeral

That's her best Burlesque uptempo promo performance. Shame about her lipping that note @ 2:40 though. Would have been perfect.

royalan

Hmm, that video proves that she can still move but not in a way I would like to see. Her Candyman concept was cute and had great dancing. Your Body is a suggestive song but I don't want suggestive dancing. This isn't the Dirty era (which I loved) but Christina needs to progress, not digress.

This comment was just unwarrented. Dragging kpop into this has nothing to do with Christina's dancing unless you were saying that's basically how she dances. I mean, if I wanted to watch tired, bland, uninspired, robotic choreography I'd just watch another Psy parody however, I don't.

You seem to be placing a lot of importance on Christina having choreography in this video. It seems to me like there won't be any. I mean, Your Body is a mid-tempo, and the video's story-centric. It doesn't really need choreography.

And, personally, that Burlesque performance is one of my favorite live Christina performance, extra weight or not. Regardless of how she's dancing, she can clearly still dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom