• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
Screen%20Shot%202012-10-11%20at%206.17.35%20PM.png

Yg9dP.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Yew tried.

Meanwhile, Ghoulish is expected to have a debut week in the US similar to or smaller than Cher Lloyd, despite the success of Lights.

ibo2GTtfSjRAiJ.gif

girl i already told you that's BS because cher lloyd's vile compendium of 'songs' could barely get into the itunes top 10 and keep a position there, meanwhile, halcyon has been number 3/4/5 for the entire week.

That figure could be right but we will have to wait for official numbers.

While we wait, try and look for a gaga song or album on your local itunes charts. that task should keep you busy until the middle of next week.

121wqx1xeddh.gif

Satch

Banned
im watching kimbra's videos on youtube and she looks like such an awkward person

like maybe she was really awkward in her teens and was in the kawaii-anime club but then grew up to be very good looking and developed a fantastic voice so all the cool kids were all like "wow kimbra you're hot and talented you should hang out with us"

but her tastes never changed to "match her hotness" so-to-speak, so she still watches harem anime and Ouran High School Host Club religiously (but in secret so that the new clique she hangs out with full of hotties will not abandon her for being an anime loser or w/e)

and every now and then when she's not busy she chills with her old anime friends and they munch on pocky and wade in nostalgia by watching shitty VHS recordings of sailor moon

you can still see the twinkle of sugoi in her eyes no matter how hard she tries to hide

yall know what i mean right?

royalan

teauv.jpg

IT IS COMING

iqHtk96ggcJYZ.gif

if she's gonna be using stan terms as song titles, I want a song called 'drag ha'.

Tracklist:

1 - Ratchet (Feat. Azealia Banks)

2 - Tea

3 - Drag Ha

4 - Stan

5 - DroppedT (Interlude)

6 - Basic (feat. Sasha Fierce)

7 - iCant

8 - Hashtag

9 - Pay Homage (feat. Madonna)

10 - Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

11 - Use This

12 - GURL

13 - Sistren (Outro)

Mau ®

LORDT Glassheart (studio version) completely slays in HQ.

Fireflies is great especially towards the end. Sugar is also great like Leona said.

Koodo

Banned
im watching kimbra's videos on youtube and she looks like such an awkward person

like maybe she was really awkward in her teens and was in the kawaii-anime club but then grew up to be very good looking and developed a fantastic voice so all the cool kids were all like "wow kimbra you're hot and talented you should hang out with us"

but her tastes never changed to "match her hotness" so-to-speak, so she still watches harem anime and Ouran High School Host Club religiously (but in secret so that the new clique she hangs out with full of hotties will not abandon her for being an anime loser or w/e)

and every now and then when she's not busy she chills with her old anime friends and they munch on pocky and wade in nostalgia by watching shitty VHS recordings of sailor moon

you can still see the twinkle of sugoi in her eyes no matter how hard she tries to hide

hTXKu.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Tracklist:

2 - Tea

3 - Drag Ha

4 - Stan

5 - DroppedT (Interlude)

7 - iCant

8 - Hashtag

10 - Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

11 - Use This

12 - GURL

13 - Sistren (Outro)

Bonus tracks:

1) You tried tho

2) ch...

3) iconic legend

4)
121wqx1xeddh.gif

Bladenic

PMs stat ITZ or Leona, I wanna listen!!!

I finished Halcyon again. Overall, I'm changing my tune. Way better overall than Lights. Though Lights remains my favorite song overall from her, Halcyon has some great tracks. Need more UK goodness.

Trigger

PMs sound so nice.

Tracklist:

2 - Tea

3 - Drag Ha

4 - Stan

5 - DroppedT (Interlude)

7 - iCant

8 - Hashtag

10 - Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

11 - Use This

12 - GURL

13 - Sistren (Outro)

Sounds fierce.

Artemisia

Banned

not pocky

not ouran high

not the twinkle of sugoi

faints.gif

SaintZ

Riz04.gif
Now I want some pockys, dammit.

tumblr_m4swzgjMJ81rwlbjoo1_400.gif

You deserve an award for dis post bew. I haven't laughed dis much in a good while.

"I To You" is giving me LIFE right now

Leona loves her some filler though. "When It Hurts" and "Stop The Clocks" = instant skip

What kind of blessed day tho

Aguila

#ICONIC
Sky Ferreira's Ghost EP is out in the interwebs as well.... if anybody cares :3
I only wanted to hear Lost In My Bedroom but the other songs are nice.

Koodo

Banned
Now waiT, did Leona really just slay me like this:

20121012-gd51a7bsaua5snr7hadwxq6gtq.png

This is just after one listen, so I still need to let things SIMMER. That being said,

ikk6Sk5q5USl3.gif

royalan

As if Chris Brown and Rihanna’s reunion wasn’t controversial enough, the dramatic duo have launched a Twitter war against the woman Brown dumped for RiRi, Karrueche Tran.

Brown was the first to rub his ex’s nose in his new relationship last week, when he posted a bizarre, drunken rant about his love for Rihanna, as The Daily reported.

After outcry online, a humiliated Tran reportedly begged Brown to take it down. Rihanna subsequently tweeted, “Ain’t nobody’s bidness ... but mine and my baby!”

Clearly frustrated, Tran tweeted yesterday, “Wtf is going on?! All I’m saying is ... You don’t mess with people’s genuine feelings. You just don’t. Life moves on, so let’s all.”

But Rihanna might not be ready to let her do that, tweeting after, “Shine bright bitch!!!” And “Any tongue that rises up against me shall fall!!!”

“Chris and Ri get off on the drama, obviously,” a music industry insider tells Flash. “But Kae is so laid back, and she’s not about having her life play out so publicly. She’s said her piece and won’t be saying more, so she hopes everyone can just move on. There probably couldn’t have been a worse way for him to break up with her, but it just makes her realize who he really is.”
Sauce

Stanning aside this is absolutely disgusting behavior. The two baboons deserve each other, tbh...

and people say my fave has a bad attitude

Oh Rih...smh

NEW PAGE, NEW NEWS

Glassheart has SLAIN your faves

itxwPC91PmTpm.gif

AMAZING

1. Fireflies
2. Glassheart
3. Favorite Scar
4. Come Alive
5. I To You
6. Sugar