• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Shake You Up has so much 80s flavor pouring out of it.

itxwPC91PmTpm.gif

royalan

Oh Rih...smh

NEW PAGE, NEW NEWS

Glassheart has SLAIN your faves

itxwPC91PmTpm.gif

AMAZING

1. Fireflies
2. Glassheart
3. Favorite Scar
4. Come Alive
5. I To You
6. Sugar

GOOD

7. Shake You Up
8. Fingerprint
9. Lovebird
10. Un Love Me

OKAY

11. Trouble
12. Stop The Clocks
13. When It Hurts

Was it worth the wait gerls?

iblQh9xBnyur8z.gif

Still bummed she didn't hold on to Blank Page
(´ー`)┌

Time for me to give this a listen. I was a little preoccupied with Martha Raddatzsus keeping trollops IN LINE during the VP Debate tonight.

And #TeamXtina thanks Leona passing up another great song.
(´ー`)┌

Mau ®

Sauce

Stanning aside this is absolutely disgusting behavior. The two baboons deserve each other, tbh...

and people say my fave has a bad attitude

Um. How come you readily believe bad things about other faves from tabloids but when something is reported on your fave you brush it off as fake? (┛◉Д◉)┛

royalan

Um. How come you readily believe bad things about other faves from tabloids but when something is reported on your fave you brush it off as fake? (┛◉Д◉)┛

Because there are no actual receipts of my fave being this out-of-pocket. Are you trying to say that Rihanna and Chris didn't tweet those things?

Oozer3993

Good news: I won two tickets to see Taylor perform on Ellen!
Bad news: They film in Cali and I live in Cleveland. So who wants to fly me out to Burbank? LOL

Kyon

Banned
YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

DRAG KAKA-ROACH for FILTH. SQUASH that INSECT. RAID HA RIH!

woTGR.gif

Mau ®

Because there are no actual receipts of my fave being this out-of-pocket. Are you trying to say that Rihanna and Chris didn't tweet those things?

Not sure about Chris as I dont check on him but Rihanna did tweet those things. But you cant possibly be sure that she tweeted them about Chris's ex. Thats my point.

Also receipts abound of Xtina's behavior... from the celebrity victims themselves lol (The Wanted, Mary J. Blige, Gene Simmons Wife).

royalan

Not sure about Chris as I dont check on him but Rihanna did tweet those things. But you cant possibly be sure that she tweeted them about Chris's ex. Thats my point.

Also receipts abound of Xtina's behavior... from the celebrity victims themselves lol

Ch...All I see are one-sided accounts of celebs going in on Christina because she's an easy target, while my fave continues to keep it cute and mature by paying these try-hards exactly what they're owed: 100%, grade A, ultra-fine Martian DUST.

Mau ®

Ch...All I see are one-sided accounts of celebs going in on Christina because she's an easy target,

Thanks for proving my point (°ロ°)☝

royalan

Thanks for proving my point (°ロ°)☝

What point? In Rihanna's case it's not a matter of believing someone's word over hers. In a lot of these things the tweets are there. Rih has a reputation of being ratchet and it's due to her own observable actions. (°ロ°)☝

Kyon

Banned
Xtina is a self centered B tho.. Guess Xtina Stans are deciding not to believe it anymore. Missed the memo, I mean my fave may be in a COMA but she's always been a SWEET ANGEL. Idk

Koodo

Banned
Fitting that Shitney would be standing in front of a wall emblazoned with the words CITY OF HOPE.

H5Em3.jpg

chis6.jpg

One can only HOPE in regards to the Broken Spearit.

Mau ®

So CueCardney co-hosted Whitney's Grammy Salute last night and looked a FUCKING MESS
okIAQ.gif

I love her but she's so disrespectful by showing up looking like that and reading cards. She also looked OUT OF IT. Ugh.

Kyon

Banned
So CueCardney co-hosted Whitney's Grammy Salute last night and looked a FUCKING MESS
okIAQ.gif

I love her but she's so disrespectful by showing up looking like that and reading cards. She also looked OUT OF IT. Ugh.

http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/britney-spears:-whitney-houston-is-someone-really-to-admire/1895486867001

NEW INTERVIEW:

CUECARDNEY DEWING THE MOST TODAY

AS REVEALED YESTERDAY ON BRIT FANSITES BRITNEY WILL BE RELEASING A NEW SINGLE WITH WILL.I.AM CALLED "SCREAM AND SHOUT" COMING SOON.

THEY ARE ALREADY DOING AUDITIONS FOR THE VIDEO AND I HEARD GREAT THINGS.

GODNEY LOOKS AMAZING AND IM LITERALLY CRYNG RN BECAUSE NEW ERA IS COMING! RIHSUS AND GODNEY SLAYING AGAIN AS PER!

NewYorkCrying.gif

Spamx20000000

DAMN SHITNEY LOOKS LIKE SHE JUST GOT DONE DOING MEDS AGAIN. SMH will she EVER not be a TRAINWRECK?

SCREAMING AND SHOUTING

DMeisterJ

Banned
Sauce

Stanning aside this is absolutely disgusting behavior. The two baboons deserve each other, tbh...

and people say my fave has a bad attitude

It's unfortunate that you would believe the BS posted. You can never tell if someone is sub tweeting someone else and this is no different. Rih is ratchet on Twitter 100% of the time. It's not surprising that you would believe this since The Fighters are on the defensive 100% if the time. I'm attempting to keep it classy with Xtina, but when her stans believe stuff that isn't true, I feel like I need to do a quick #CLAPBACK and make things plain.

But I'm not going to right now. I think that the reports on Xtina's behavior are really...

Unfounded.

Nemesis_

But is anyone surprised when Rihanna behaves like she has an IQ in the negative range? I think the willingness to believe this, regardless of whether it's true enough, is telling.

Not to mention the tea that was spilt in OT1 when Rihtard posted the instagrams of the rice cake person CLEARLY MOCKING whoever the domestic assault stan was currently going out with.

I'm quite excited to hear Glass Heart now. 3 days!

It certainly sounds
fresh and european xooxox

Which is surprising since it was delayed to HELL and BACK.

Koodo

Banned
neaux1curr.jpg

I forgot to tell yall you can buy this on iTunes now.

Go do it.

Now.
I don't care about this song anymore.

I'm still not sure why UK acts tend to release their singles for sale two months after the radio premiere. Absolutely FLUMMOXING.

Artemisia

Banned
I don't care about this song anymore.

I'm still not sure why UK acts tend to release their singles for sale two months after the radio premiere. Absolutely FLUMMOXING.

Yeah, I just found out that Anything Could Happen was released on iTunes about a week ago in the UK after it premiered in the middle of August.

If someone can explain some logical business plan behind this I will love you forever.

Nemesis_

LANA

MY GOD

YOU ARE SO FLAWLESS

;____________________;

BE MINE

;________________________________;

ndvwisnifcndsnxiqnesixbbsdcnwubfep9whdp9h3e29hf23hr832h8024th824h08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom