• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Guys. I think I may be stanning for 'Call me Maybe'...

EgJTv.gif

And, I think I'm #WIDEAWAKE

iJeBiseIMK7Oh.gif

It all happened when these two songs came on back to back while I was driving, and the windows were down, and it was nice out... #SUMMERSONGSDOUBLETEAMED

botty

Banned
So Rihanna is going to try and make an album full of "We Found Love"s. I don't necessarily have a problem with that.

tumblr_lrqbhpZHfa1qewmu6o1_500.gif

botty

Banned
Witch House? What? Lol, never heard of it.

Grimes sounds like a electronic Enya, or something like that. I'm begining to love Visions.

It's pretty much exclusive to indie artist, which is probably why.

edit: good review, Nem. Will buy tomorrow.

tumblr_m33ywcbsmZ1r7quy9.gif

Majmun

Marius, you can't stand this Carlly thing either?

Let's educate them

iB3ss5wAUPgvA.gif

Oh, I see Nem doesn't like her either. Good news. :)))))

Majmun

Tell ha, Marius & botty. Tell haaaaaa

iwowtr6WvwOR3.gif

Her new album Miss will tank hard, just like her debut Flop of War. I can sense the disaster from a mile away. ITZ will be totally annihilated by the flopping. And I will be here for that.

Trigger

At20X.gif

Call Me Maybe has held the top spot on the charts effortlessly, and Good Time is already blazing the charts. This fall prepare to see certain gurls get CLOCKED once more.

Majmun

At20X.gif

Call Me Maybe has held the top spot on the charts effortlessly, and Good Time is already blazing the charts. This fall prepare to see certain gurls get CLOCKED once more.

Gotye and Fun each had a massive hit also.

Where are their albums on the charts?

i4F3nmHEI54Uq.gif

Mau ®

You do know Carly is going for the tween market?

Parents love her. Kids love her. Were looking at a Taylor Swift-like effect in sales tbh. Not as massive (carly is not contry) but her album will do well and yall will deal.

Bladenic

rp639.jpg

ibsZI0VLNQkfH1.gif

LOL @ using Butterfly stock photos tho

Dat body tho.... #fap

And I hate to admit it (again) but Call Me Maybe definitely grew on me. I prefer Good Time though, now there's a summer jam. Wide Awake also grew on me. I updated it to 4 stars on iTunes. Sigh.

Also I'm honestly really excited for the next Rihanna album based on these awesome producers. She will slay.

Cynosure

popgaf is the only place I see Carly mentioned.

I have no stance on her. She's just there.
I don't care enough to dislike Call Me Maybe. I have yet to even hear that song in full. She seems like the definition of a fad/1 hit wonder so I just don't bother.

Majmun

Is...that..the new Messiah single? What is it? I neeeed to know

I'm filled with the Carly spirit and I will BATHE the lessors in shade once her second album releases.

She seems like the definition of a fad/1 hit wonder so I just don't bother.

I give her another 6 months MAX. Then it's back to flipping burgers again. I just don't see any other possibilities tbh.

Trigger

Dat body tho.... #fap

And I hate to admit it (again) but Call Me Maybe definitely grew on me. I prefer Good Time though, now there's a summer jam. Wide Awake also grew on me. I updated it to 4 stars on iTunes. Sigh.

Also I'm honestly really excited for the next Rihanna album based on these awesome producers. She will slay.

WIDE AWAKE and enjoying Good Time? Flawless taste as usual.

3WwaP.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom