• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

Also: Chris isn't alone though punk and pop rock is probably the second most popular genre on my iPod. The Killers, The White Stripes, and Taking Back Sunday > your faves.
What kind of flawless taste? I would add The All American Rejects and Punk Princess Avril Lavigne tbh.
Thanks, you're a saint. I've missed a few episodes.
iH6h190y6b5Wx.gif

Kyon

Banned
This is your most embarrassing most ever..............................................

Yuri Lowell, aka > your faves when it comes to RPG protags. Sheesh.

Also Kyon why are you in the plug DJ room but not saying anything or w/e?

I'm in there? Idts I haven't been on since last night. Did I not say I'm not that into Tales remember?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
That new One Direction song? I'm surprised it ain't considering I was hearing it a lot before I left 'merica and I'd imagine the digital sales would be strong since the tween base would buy it.

At least it did better than Chasing the Shit. The Crapted are so fucking terrible.

I agree, if 1D isn't charting then I dont see why iCarly's second single should just because of the success of her first one

Bladenic

I agree, if 1D isn't charting then I dont see why iCarly's second single should just because of the success of her first one

What's this second single? Is it that Curiosity song? I listened to it once months ago and thoroughly unimpressed. Of course I was unimpressed by CMM but I ended up liking it so who knows?

SaintZ

I still don't know what to think about Carly. Call Me Maybe is OK at best, I don't like Curiosity at all but loooove Good Time. I used to think she might disappear but I'm not so sure now.

Bladenic

Methinks this latest round of boyband "revival" is just about #DONE.

Guess we'll see how One Direction's sophomore album does. The Wanted are already dead.

As for Carly, it's still too early. We have to wait till she drops an actual album and see how it sells.

I wouldn't mind her sticking around though. Like I said CMM grew on me and I love Good Time. Keep the fluffy, light, inoffensive, non-pretentious summer pop jams coming Carly.

SaintZ

I can see the song. It's catchy and stuff. But the video? Trash. And she looks disgusting (although she always does so I guess that's a moot point).
I find hilarious how Nicki tries to hold her boobs when she starts jumping in the video. Love the song tho. #Slayships

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
How can you stan for that video?

I can see the song. It's catchy and stuff. But the video? Trash. And she looks disgusting (although she always does so I guess that's a moot point).

Well there hasn't been any good videos this year anyways

I am just wondering if a certain someone is going to get snubbed like she does every year for Video of the Year

iTvlw7AgAyc8o.gif

royalan

Guess we'll see how One Direction's sophomore album does. The Wanted are already dead.

As for Carly, it's still too early. We have to wait till she drops an actual album and see how it sells.

I wouldn't mind her sticking around though. Like I said CMM grew on me and I love Good Time. Keep the fluffy, light, inoffensive, non-pretentious summer pop jams coming Carly.

Screw second album. Hasn't their second SINGLE been so far certified Triple Flopnum?

Bladenic

WFL....

I also want Lana to be snubbed just for the meltdowns
and I'll be surprised if Gaga even gets nominated.

I thought you meant Gaga.... lol

I don't like the WFL video tbh. Why? Because I hate when singers use videos as a passive aggressive way to do a Take That to their exes. Seriously. Rihanna, Perra, all recent offenders. Other than that it's aight though.

Mau ®

I really hope We Found Love gets love.

itz who's going to be number one this week? Wide Awake?

At first I thought it was gonna be Wide Awake because of the digital lead but since then CMM has overtaken it by rather good margin and it's still a leading radio song.

It will be Call Me Maybe most likely.

Mau ®

WZSmH.png

Katy Perry matches Rihanna’s record for the most No. 1s in the almost 20-year history of Billboard’s Nielsen BDS-based Mainstream Top 40 chart, as “Wide Awake” (Capitol) rises 2-1. With the coronation, Perry and Rihanna each boast nine No. 1s. The achievement is even more impressive given that while the chart launched the week of Oct. 3, 1992, Rihanna didn’t first grace the list until 2005 and Perry didn’t arrive until 2008.
Of the acts with the most Mainstream Top 40 No. 1s, the top seven are women.
After Perry and Rihanna, Lady Gaga, P!nk and Britney Spears each have seven leaders, while Beyoncé and Mariah Carey follow with six apiece

Majmun

I usually download stuff @ around 10mb/ps

But I'm only getting 50k/ps with this one

43%

You hoes need to stop the download 'till I'm finished first.
Royalan's 1min download is not fair
oJWyi.gif

Majmun

65%

Lana, I'm almost there hun
oJWyi.gif

Going to listen to BTD to warm me up. I think I can finish the whole album at this rate.

royalan

Just informed my cafe that the rest of today will officially be the Lana Del Rey "God Bless America" listening party, and if they don't like it they can kindly take their asses to some other flop establishment. Listening now.

SaintZ

I already have most of these songs.

oJWyi.gif

The quality is EXCELLENT tho. On Our Way in HQ!!!! #ICANT (my favorite Unreleased song tbh).

Put The Radio On, Goodbye Kiss, Gangsta Boy, Dayglo Reflection, The Happiest Girl In The Whole USA and The Man I Love are new to me though.

We are not worthy
8zdXc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom