• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynosure

Is...that..the new Messiah single? What is it? I neeeed to know

It's the official single cover. #AMESS, but I don't care.
The song premieres this Thursday and I'm ready for it.

iwowtr6WvwOR3.gif

Christopher

Has anyone listened to Jeysus album - it's a fun listen to that she can def crank out another single with wasn't Curosity in the top 20? Curosity releases to the US airwaves August 7th seems like a fall hit...lets see how the second single does before we start coming for wigs tbh.

Trigger

Has anyone listened to Jeysus album - it's a fun listen to that she can def crank out another single with wasn't Curosity in the top 20? Curosity releases to the US airwaves August 7th seems like a fall hit...lets see how the second single does before we start coming for wigs tbh.

Curiousity will do well if only due to the momentum that Call Me Maybe and Good Time have given Carly. With Perry taking a break she'll have niche to exploit for her second album.

Bladenic

someone tell me why One Thing isn't smashing. That song shits on everything iCarly has done

iGXnEOjufLayV.gif

That new One Direction song? I'm surprised it ain't considering I was hearing it a lot before I left 'merica and I'd imagine the digital sales would be strong since the tween base would buy it.

At least it did better than Chasing the Shit. The Crapted are so fucking terrible.

Mumei

Mariah's single cover is out, I see. I hope I like the song~

I honestly can't comment yet. I hope I am impressed, but those two names attached to it leave me pessimistic.

icGC0LlXVh2V3.gif

After hearing some of Rick Ross' solo songs, I am hoping that the comments about a remixed rap-less / poppier version are indeed true.

Kyon

Banned
SMHHHHHHHH

Pho and Rocket do your damn stanly duties. I'm looking like a closet Madonna stan to the masses. Not gonna happen. *throws the torch @ you*

Christopher

itz who's going to be number one this week? Wide Awake?

I heard some new Kelly Clarkson song on the radio the other day, suprised it's not doing better.

Bladenic

SMHHHHHHHH

Pho and Rocket do your damn stanly duties. I'm looking like a closet Madonna stan to the masses. Not gonna happen. *throws the torch @ you*

Or you could stop, and with them gone, we never have to talk about Madonna EVER again.

Let the dream come true.

Christopher

That new One Direction song? I'm surprised it ain't considering I was hearing it a lot before I left 'merica and I'd imagine the digital sales would be strong since the tween base would buy it.

At least it did better than Chasing the Shit. The Crapted are so fucking terrible.

tumblr_m6v378UwzX1qzgghfo2_250.gif

Stanning One Direction over The Wanted? I like music that has a good beat, is fun to listen to, and is inoffensive...their two singles have nothing to do the typical boy band fair of whining over women and how beautiful and perfect they are...we've seen Wrong Directions stuff too many times - lets get some new sound.

Bladenic

tumblr_m6v378UwzX1qzgghfo2_250.gif

Stanning One Direction over The Wanted? I like music that has a good beat, is fun to listen to, and is inoffensive...their two singles have nothing to do the typical boy band fair of whining over women and how beautiful and perfect they are...we've seen Wrong Directions stuff too many times - lets get some new sound.

I ain't stanning Some Direction, but I find their songs more listenable than The Wanted's. Except Glad You Came, I actually like that.

#ashamed

Kyon

Banned
Apparently Pho posted today... Hopefully to defend his fave, but im too lazy to check the Madonna thread lol

@Chris You are too KIND.

@Christopher All Time Low, Lose My Mind, Rocket, Lightning, Satellites, and Warzone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bladenic

Apparently Pho posted today... Hopefully to defend his fave, but im too lazy to check the Madonna thread lol

@Chris You are too KIND.

@Christopher All Time Low, Lose My Mind, Rocket, Lightning, Satellites, and Warzone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Haha what?

And I'm too lazy to go dig up my iTunes review but besides Glad You Came, Lightning, and maybe All Time Low I gave all the other Wanted songs one star. #flops

Trigger

Was this Danity Kane person popular? I never heard of them.

From their wiki page

Danity Kane was an American female music group signed to Bad Boy Records, first established in 2005. Formed on the third installment of MTV's Making the Band reality television series, the quintet comprised members Aubrey O'Day, Wanita "D. Woods" Woodgett, Shannon Bex, Dawn Richard, and Aundrea Fimbres. On the October 2008 finale episode of Making the Band 4, O'Day and Woodgett were confirmed as no longer a part of the group. On January 27, 2009, Richard confirmed to MTV.com in an interview that Danity Kane was no longer a group.[1] The final line-up of the group, featured in the 2009 season of Making the Band, consisted of Richard and Fimbres; all group members were ultimately released from their contracts with Bad Boy Records later within the year.
Danity Kane's self-titled debut studio album was released in 2006 and achieved success in the United States, shipping a million copies domestically,[2] while spawning two singles with top 10 hit "Show Stopper" and the ballad "Ride for You". Their second studio album, Welcome to the Dollhouse, was released on March 18, 2008, following the release of their second top 10 hit single "Damaged".[3] The band became the first female group in Billboard history to debut their first two albums at the top of the charts.[4]

Damaged is still a good song too.

EDIT- I forgot how hot Shannon is.

botty

Banned
I only recently started listening to pop music beyond what I heard on the radio.

It's hardly my favorite genre now either.

#runsaway

Pop isn't my favorite genre either, but I do enjoy discussing it, and pop culture in general with pop-gaf.

Bladenic

iJeBiseIMK7Oh.gif

Also: Chris isn't alone though punk and pop rock is probably the second most popular genre on my iPod. The Killers, The White Stripes, and Taking Back Sunday > your faves.

Preach and bless.

Also Kyon dont worry. I like to imagine myself sounding like Troy Baker aka Yuri and Snow too.

Bladenic

Lowenthal? lol

This is your most embarrassing most ever..............................................

Yuri Lowell, aka > your faves when it comes to RPG protags. Sheesh.

Also Kyon why are you in the plug DJ room but not saying anything or w/e?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom